Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Woods along with Iowa GOP announces: FREEDOM ON TOUR

Tom Woods along with Iowa GOP announces: FREEDOM ON TOUR

Laying the groundwork for 2014/2016, excellent!

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    awesome-o 3000!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Wow. This sounds really cool.

Excellent! I have something from the Iowa GOP on that, do you mind my combining with your OP? They are doing a money bomb to bring him to open people's eyes

Donate here! --> http://www.freedomontour.com/
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

well, I put it on the front page, and on that one I added my stuff.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

donating!!!!!!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Pretty cool.

Amazing work by Iowans and what has been built there! Also major props to Tom Woods, who is once again proving to his critics why they are wrong and he is in fact awesome.
    Rand Paul 2016

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

to go along with a photo of the first moneybomb(before such a word existed)

Who remembers the first one?

Is this going to be free? It says a $15 donation gets a ticket and I don't know if that is just to hold space or if folks will have to pay there.... my question is about transferring tickets to folks who could bring friends to the event. I won't be going to Iowa.

What an awesome idea! I haven't been this excited for a long time!

Just imagine if we had 49 more GOP takeovers across the country like we have in Iowa...

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Just imagine if we had 49 more GOP takeovers across the country like we have in Iowa...
    That's the lesson here. If you're not involved in reforming the GOP within your own state, you're not really helping the liberty movement.

Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    Donated.
    +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    Donated.
    I wonder if liberty eagle will donate lol
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cannot possibly conceive of a more valuable project for our movement at this time. This is a clear cut demonstration of the power that having taken over a state GOP brings us, it's a literal chance to spread liberty under the name of the state party. Rand is going to win Iowa big, and I wouldn't be surprised if we had a senate candidate who isn't well known now emerge as the victor of the GOP primary in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    I cannot possibly conceive of a more valuable project for our movement at this time. This is a clear cut demonstration of the power that having taken over a state GOP brings us, it's a literal chance to spread liberty under the name of the state party. Rand is going to win Iowa big, and I wouldn't be surprised if we had a senate candidate who isn't well known now emerge as the victor of the GOP primary in 2014.

Exactly! This is huge right now, and is essentially the first, most important thing we can do for Rand 2016. This is a brilliant way to unofficially start the race on the absolute right foot- ideas.

Look at this as Rand's first Moneybomb!
    Last edited by Shane Harris; 01-31-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    Exactly! This is huge right now, and is essentially the first, most important thing we can do for Rand 2016. This is a brilliant way to unofficially start the race on the absolute right foot- ideas.

Look at this as Rand's first Moneybomb!
    Correct. This is the first volley in the 2016 election. Soften them up for Rand grassroots ground forces in the coming months.

My fiance and I will definitely be going and taking our kids, and I'll be donating as well. I have to admit I'm excited, Tom is quite the hype guy in the vid there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    My fiance and I will definitely be going and taking our kids, and I'll be donating as well. I have to admit I'm excited, Tom is quite the hype guy in the vid there. lol
    excellent!

its all about funding. we could do this in every state...
    but having them first in iowa and new hampshire would be optimum.

Plus, its easier to talk to people and convince them of your ideas if they aren't "Attached" to a candidate running. this is the time we take our ideas to the people in iowa. that way, when our guy campaigns there in the future, they understand and are behind his message.

Wow! Over $1,500 in just a matter of hours. You all are seriously the real deal. (Not that I doubted.) Thanks to everyone who has given and to everyone still planning on giving. Let's keep this pace up and expand.

- Steve Bierfeldt
    Iowa GOP Executive Director
    - Steve

"To whom much is given, of him much shall be required." - Luke 12:48

I'm sending out the tube and website to all the activist on my email list.
    maybe they will donate and pass on the message.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    its all about funding. we could do this in every state...
    but having them first in iowa and new hampshire would be optimum.

Plus, its easier to talk to people and convince them of your ideas if they aren't "Attached" to a candidate running. this is the time we take our ideas to the people in iowa. that way, when our guy campaigns there in the future, they understand and are behind his message.
    Yup, it's laying the ground work. Great foresight with your post and the Iowa GOP.

Donated $25.00.

Bumping for more donations.

$2055.00 so far.

Target $7472.00.

Can't imagine a good reason we can't hit the target today.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast