Thread: Ron Paul : If they challenge my supporters, then i get annoyed! LOVE IT!

Ron Paul : If they challenge my supporters, then i get annoyed! LOVE IT!

starts at 1:45!!!

HELP THE MAN! OCT 19th is A RON PAUL DAY! ALL DAY, ALL IN! THAT`S WHAT HE DOES FOR US!

EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE SHOULD HAVE RON PAUL IN IT!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have NEVER seen a politician who loves his supporters more!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

what a great interview overall

She seems to be very supportive but perhaps a bit liberal is my guess. Ron Paul seemed to pick that up. She offered him goodwill at the end though so she wants to see him succeed.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

We need a blackthisout comment voted up on that video badly... it seems to be getting a ton of views.

Edit: Please vote up my comment! (It's not marked as spam, is it?)
    http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=EH...NyFdGMl5Ha4W20
    Last edited by TheTyke; 10-18-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

An example of a great interview by the media. You know, none of us are demanding the media to agree with all of Ron Paul's views. All we want is the fair and balanced coverage of all views and let the American people decide on the merits; rather than the media deciding what to filter to them.

I am hoping that Ron Paul notes exactly what he said about Cain's 999 plan being a veiled tax hike at the debate.

Well we get annoyed when people bad mouth our candidate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Solidizzle dizzle Doc, I got your back too.

Forshizzle.

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
    we are one big happy family
    ^This
    I love Ron Paul supporters.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    She seems to be very supportive but perhaps a bit liberal is my guess. Ron Paul seemed to pick that up. She offered him goodwill at the end though so she wants to see him succeed.
    LOL
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    Actually, Costello is the CNN anchor featured in MANY BlackTHISOut youtube videos saying in a condescending manner, "you see, we ARE talking about Ron Paul" when dismissing his win in the CA Straw Poll. She was being very two-faced to him.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Wow great interview! Down on Cain and fair to Ron.

Great Interview--thanks for posting!

Ron Paul supports are passionate, indeed!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    Actually, Costello is the CNN anchor featured in MANY BlackTHISOut youtube videos saying in a condescending manner, "you see, we ARE talking about Ron Paul" when dismissing his win in the CA Straw Poll. She was being very two-faced to him.
    ^This. She also praised Cain for winning the straw poll in Florida, but when Ron Paul won in CA she said that "winning straw polls don't mean very much". I'm sorry but some of you guys fall for their lies way too easily. None of them are our friends.

The interview was good, but she's not an ally, supportive, a friend or anything like that at all. She did her job and read her script, which happened to be nice towards RP today.
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Quote Originally Posted by Birdlady View Post
    ^This. She also praised Cain for winning the straw poll in Florida, but when Ron Paul won in CA she said that "winning straw polls don't mean very much". I'm sorry but some of you guys fall for their lies way too easily. None of them are our friends.

The interview was good, but she's not an ally, supportive, a friend or anything like that at all. She did her job and read her script, which happened to be nice towards RP today.
    A couple of hours earlier she was wondering how soon "we" can get rid of some of the lesser candidates, get to just the main candidates in the debates.
    Oust the Montebanks!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.