Thread: [video] Tim Johnson Of Illinois "Ron Paul Is A Bastion Of Integrity" 03/20/12

[video] Tim Johnson Of Illinois "Ron Paul Is A Bastion Of Integrity" 03/20/12

Or

Airing Date March.20, 2012
    Last edited by Immortal Technique; 03-20-2012 at 02:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's got that right!

--
    on front page now.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-20-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

More integrity in his little finger than all of us politicians! Nice...............Bedhead and all

"Ron Paul has more integrity in his little finger than all the rest of the politicians (not just Republicans) combined!"

That interviewer was terrible, but nice to hear those answers.

Martin Bashir is a nutjob lol gotta love Tim though!

That Martin Bashir guy is kind of a douche huh?
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Remember, Tim Johnson is also up for election in the primary today - so watch those results as well later today.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Ron Paul has more integrity in his little finger than all the rest of us politicians combined do in our whole body" - Congressmen Tim Johnson

BAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Lafayette View Post
    "Ron Paul has more integrity in his little finger than all the rest of us politicians combined do in our whole body" - Congressmen Tim Johnson

BAM!
    im luvin it.
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

I listened to this guy speak at the U of I rally, he seemed like a great friend to liberty.

Unfortunately the redistricting here in the state has him fighting hard to keep his seat.
    It's just an opinion... man...

sadfdasf
    Last edited by aaroche26; 06-18-2013 at 04:39 PM.

AA
    Last edited by aaroche26; 08-27-2012 at 07:03 PM.

That last statement is pure gold. Needs to be spread everywhere.

"Ron Paul has more integrity in his little finger, than all of the rest of us politicians do combined in our whole body."
    “War is not real to us, but only too real to those that are needlessly killed.
    Violence, when not in one’s own self-defense, can never be justified, no matter how noble the explanation.” -Ron Paul

Tim is a great Congressman overall
    Too bad he won't be reppin' my district anymore in 2013...
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Tim Johnson use to represent my district, before I moved to Chicago. Glad to see him pumping up ron.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never watched Martin Bashir before... why do all MSNBC anchors make me want to puke? just the out in the open bias is sickening anymore. good this this guy didn't do any research and didnt realize he wasn't talking to a neo con

This got me thinking about another approach for gaining support for Ron Paul. Tim Johnson says that he's proud to support Ron Paul, despite who wins or loses, because of Ron Paul's exceptionalism (paraphrased).

In 20 years, when you look back and see what direction the country has gone since time and time again the people elected big spenders or little cutters, will you wonder how things might have gone if you had elected Ron Paul, even just once? Will you regret not giving the man a chance?

I'm excited to support Ron Paul because an opportunity like this, with such an exceptional candidate running for the highest office, only comes around once a lifetime or so. This is an opportunity to have a political revolution unlike anything we've seen in recent times.

My support for him is not based on the chance of him winning, but because I want to look back on this day in my latter years and know I did what was right when we needed it most.

I will never regret supporting Ron Paul, no matter how this race ends. How often can you say that about a presidential candidate? How could you not support someone like that?

I'm with Paul, all the way to the bitter end.
    Last edited by enjerth; 03-21-2012 at 10:08 AM.