Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ron Paul Ad: Staying on the Right Path

New Ron Paul Ad: Staying on the Right Path

Fantastic! Features former patients talking about Ron. Here's the feel good ad we were looking for! According to the facebook post, this will be an online only ad.
    Last edited by IndianaPolitico; 12-21-2011 at 07:51 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think our female numbers just ticked up

Woah. I like it. Hopefully will pick up some evangelicals.

Quote Originally Posted by TheState View Post
    I think our female numbers just ticked up
    Not to mention, some seniors perhaps?

And hopefully once Newt begins to free-fall from his massive peak in South Carolina and Florida, this will help in the south!

Booyahkasha! That was just what the doctor ordered!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Hmm, where online do they run "online only" ads? Youtube? Maybe there are some popular sites I'm not that familiar with.

I'm not even christian and I approve of this message.

Well done!
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too bad its biggest appeal is probably to people that aren't online that much.

Also was kinda hoping they would add someone he's treated for free because he didn't want any medicare/aid money.

that was beautiful, i got chills during the beginning....what a man Dr. Paul is...my only critique is that they should have used a wider variety of females, maybe one hispanic woman? a black woman? an asian woman? just my opinion, hopefully i dont get bashed for it
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

I don't see "online only" anywhere. It's the right length for a TV ad.

Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    Also was kinda hoping they would add someone he's treated for free because he didn't want any medicare/aid money.
    You should know by now that Dr. Paul wouldn't want to do that. Taking credit for such actions is not his M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    that was beautiful, i got chills during the beginning....what a man Dr. Paul is...my only critique is that they should have used a wider variety of females, maybe one hispanic woman? a black woman? an asian woman? just my opinion, hopefully i dont get bashed for it
    Good idea for NH.
    +

Whoa. What does it say about me that I almost tear up when watching some of Ron's political ads? Dork?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You should know by now that Dr. Paul wouldn't want to do that. Taking credit for such actions is not his M.O.
    He's not someone to toot his own horn in general, but if you're gonna do it, which he did with this ad anyway, you might as well go all out.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Whoa. What does it say about me that I almost tear up when watching some of Ron's political ads? Dork?
    I didn't want to say it, but since you brought it up....

+

evadmurd

Facebooked and tweeted. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    According to the facebook post, this will be an online only ad.
    Dang! This needs to be on TV! Women and Christians need to be targeted!

He's not someone to toot his own horn in general, but if you're gonna do it, which he did with this ad anyway, you might as well go all out.
    Taking credit for being a good doctor (or having patients do it rather) and tooting your horn over providing charity are two completely different things. Some might argue that it isn't charity if you feel the need to brag about it later, just saying.

Too bad its biggest appeal is probably to people that aren't online that much.

I agree, they need to air this!

Like the ad, mostly because it appeals to some of the supporters Ron has been lacking in. Older church going men and women.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Awesome, almost brought me to tears. We need this man so badly in the White House.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last night I caught just a snippet of two guys talking - KSEV radio, 700 on the am dial out of Houston. The bit of the convo that I heard made it sound as though Ron is a supporter of partial birth abortion. If they WERE lying to their listeners to make it sound like RP supports partial birth abortion, then this ad should be run a few times in the Houston market, if possible.....
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

I keep thinking that Ron has made the best political ad I've ever seen......but then he comes out with another one.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by refuge View Post
    I agree, they need to air this!
    The newt ad started out as web-only as well. I'm sure they are getting feedback on it to decide if they want to run it.

Iowa is in the bag.
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Me too. JFK was before my time so I don't know if he struck the same emotional chords Ron Paul does, but if anything unthinkable happens, rather than mourning I believe we'll see outrage at a very high level.

No one but Paul.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Taking credit for being a good doctor (or having patients do it rather) and tooting your horn over providing charity are two completely different things. Some might argue that it isn't charity if you feel the need to brag about it later, just saying.
    Well, I'm going to toot my own horn! Of course, the ad is far superior to what I had suggested ... but it's along those same lines.

Thread: Essential for Victory: WOMEN
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Victory-WOMEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugerrand View Post
    Commercial: 10 or so women that were patients of Ron Paul:

Woman 1: For 10 years
    Woman 2: 8 years
    Woman 3: 6 years
    Woman 4: 15 years
    Woman 5: 5 years
    Woman 6: 8 years
    Woman 7: 12 years
    Woman 8: 10 years
    Woman 9: 3 years
    Woman 1: I trusted Dr. Ron Paul
    Woman 2: as my OB/GYN.
    Woman 3: He delivered my son.
    Woman 4: my daughter.
    Woman 5: my 2 daughters.
    Woman 6: my son.
    Woman 7: my 4 children.
    Woman 8: I trusted Ron Paul as my doctor and I trust Ron Paul as my president.
    Woman 9: I trust Ron Paul as my president.
    Woman 1: I trust Ron Paul as my president.
    Woman 2: I trust Ron Paul as my president.
    Woman 3: I trust Ron Paul as my president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugerrand View Post
    Children don't have any real tie to the doctor that delivered them. A woman puts a good deal of trust in her doctor. That relationship is worth highlighting. It underscores Ron Paul's character.

Plus, for those woman who do not favor his pro-life stance, it can help soften their resistance to him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast