Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Merry Christmas to all!!!

Been almost ten years now.

Merry Christmas my RPF brothers and sisters.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    You seem to lead an interesting life.
    Not particularly but it's full of "interesting" people. o_O

You know your kids are growing up when you're the first one awake on Christmas morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Merry Christmas, RPFs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Time to get out my Yule Log .
    Just don't do it in public.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Merry Christmas!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Merry Christmas to all, even Danke Scrooge!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A quick note...

It's Christmas and I just wanted to say that the past seven years here have been a great learning experience. Thanks everyone for helping me clarify my thoughts on many issues. There are a lot of very sharp people here. Even the trolls have been helpful in honing my argumentation against the most onerously unsound, yet seemingly emotionally compelling positions.

Thanks again, and here's to 2017 and hopefully better days. I have no idea what this new administration may bring, but hope that it will be a quantum better than that to which we have been subjected and that to which we would almost certainly have been, had a certain wicked witch of the east taken the throne.

Cheers!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Christmas is over in 1.5 hours here (central time) and guess what? No terrorist attacks... Of course I'm glad to hear it but I really didn't expect any either. They have overblown this "terror" threat just to scare everyone. I think there are only a handful of crazies out there who want to do such horrible things for if there were thousands of them like they claim, we would see an attack every day. We don't - that's enough evidence for me that it's just another tool being used to promote tyranny...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Many of you have probably already seen this, but if not:

Pretty good! And yes, this new year is going to be a very Hoppe one! Good news is coming!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234