Thread: Over 200 doctors call for global vitamin D distribution because it inexpensively reduces covid

Exclamation Over 200 doctors call for global vitamin D distribution because it inexpensively reduces covid

Over 200 doctors call for global vitamin D distribution because it inexpensively reduces covid infections, hospitalizations and deaths

Sunday, April 25, 2021 by: Lance D Johnson

Over two hundred doctors and scientists have come together in support of worldwide distribution of vitamin D to help treat covid infections and reduce hospitalizations, ICU admissions and deaths. The doctors are calling on all governments and healthcare systems around the world to immediately recommend and distribute vitamin D to adult populations.

Long before covid-19, most of the world’s population was physically primed to suffer from infections. This is because 70 percent of the world’s population is deficient in vitamin D and have subpar immune function. All current medical research shows that vitamin D deficiency is the common denominator behind covid hospitalization, ICU admission, severe illness and death.

Vitamin D is both inexpensive and nontoxic. It could have already been delivered worldwide to people throughout the pandemic, but public health authorities from the NIH to the CDC shamefully took the opposite approach, leading to needless suffering and death.

Addressing vitamin D deficiency should be top priority for governments around the world
    Vitamin D deficiency is medically defined as less than 20ng/ml (50nmol/L) and affects over 33 percent of the population. Vitamin D insufficiency is defined as less than 30ng/ml (75nmol/L) and affects over 50 percent of the population. In order to get circulating vitamin D to a minimally sufficient level (30ng/ml), most people are recommended to consume 6,200 international units (IU) of vitamin D each day.

Vitamin D deficiency is more common in people with dark skin, due to their high melanin content, which blocks sunlight absorption. Deficiency is also common for people who are overweight or obese. Vitamin D is fat soluble; therefore, circulating vitamin D levels are higher in people who have a healthy weight. People who live in the Northern Hemisphere are commonly deficient, especially in the winter, when they are indoors and away from the sunlight. The elderly population is also deficient, especially if they are stuck in nursing homes that cordon them off from sunlight.

The doctors .have analyzed over 188 scientific papers on vitamin D and concur:

• Higher vitamin D blood levels are associated with lower rates of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
    • Many papers indicate that vitamin D affects COVID-19 more strongly than most other health conditions, with increased risk at levels less than 30ng/ml (75nmol/L) and severely greater risk at levels less than 20ng/ml (50nmol/L).
    • Higher D levels are associated with lower risk of a severe case (hospitalization, ICU or death).
    • Intervention studies and randomized controlled trials indicate that vitamin D can be a very effective treatment.
    • Many papers reveal several biological mechanisms by which vitamin D influences COVID-19.
    • Causal inference modelling, Hill’s criteria, the intervention studies & the biological mechanisms indicate that vitamin D’s influence on COVID-19 is very likely causal, not just correlation.
    • COVID-19 pandemic sustains itself in large part through infection of those with low vitamin D, and that deaths are concentrated largely in those with deficiency.

Addressing underlying immune deficiency is the most important health responsibility
    The doctors and scientists agree that all adults should take 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day for at least two weeks to get circulating vitamin D levels to a sufficient level in their blood. They also recommend that every adult take 4,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day afterward to maintain a healthy level. They recommend that high risk groups (dark skin, excess weight) should take double that amount. Patients who are hospitalized with covid-19 should be administered a higher dose, which was instrumental in helping patients recover in two important 2020 studies. Patients who received 60,000 IU vitamin D daily for 7 days were more likely to recover without complications or death.

The doctors also recommend vitamin C intake at 500 mg, twice daily. Since vitamin C is water soluble, it’s best to ingest it intermittently throughout the day. Whole food sources include citrus fruits, camu camu, and amalaki berry. Most people are also deficient in the mineral selenium. These doctors suggest 200 micrograms of selenium per day. Zinc is equally important for stopping viral replication and can be consumed in doses of 30 mg per day.

Quercetin, a natural plant pigment and antioxidant, can help zinc assimilate in the cells. The doctors recommend 250 mg, twice daily. Because severe covid illness shows signs of blood coagulation and thrombosis, the doctors recommend aspirin (325 mg/day) while symptoms lasts. Nitric oxide is also important for keeping oxygen levels up in the blood. The doctors recommend whole food B-complex vitamins, which are highly concentrated in foods like beet root and spirulina. For further treatment, the doctors recommend a prescription of ivermectin, a proven antiviral.

For more on conquering infection, check out VitaminD.News.

Sources include:

VitaminDForAll.org

VitaminD.News

NaturalNews.com

BMJ.com

ScienceDirect.com

NaturalNews.com

PubMed.gov

NaturalNews.com
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-...tribution.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They need to do a study showing that supplementation of vitamin D has the same effect. I think it definitely could help a lot, but one issue is that healthier people tend to have higher vitamin D levels because they are typically outside getting more sun than unhealthy people.

Either way, I would recommend people supplement with Vitamin D. The tricky part is getting the right dose - which is dependent on how much sun you tend to get as well as how much Vitamin D you have in your system already.

5,000 IU/day is a good amount for somebody in Alaska in the winter, or somebody who barely gets outside, or somebody who currently has very low vitamin D levels. Once your levels are up, it may be you only need 1,000 - 2,000 IU per day, or so, depending on your outdoor activity levels.

They have Vitamin D level tests you can get online and mail in, they aren't too expensive to do once in a while but is a little pricey if you are doing it regularly. If you are in the window of 30 - 80, you are probably ok.. best is probably in the 40-60 range. You don't want to be too high or too low. But it takes a little while of regular supplementation or regular sun to adjust your levels.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-26-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There's not really any good data on it, because the limited studies on Vitamin D appear to be pharma funded to try and demonize Vitamin D. Outside of those studies, the understanding was that the body will purge excess Vitamin D.

I'm sure getting it naturally is better than supplements. I do know that I used to be tired all the time until I started taking 5000 unit Vitamin D regularly.

Vitamin D Society
    https://www.vitamindsociety.org/blog.php

They took down the Vitamin D Counsel with Dr. John Cannell, but here is a transcript of an interview from a few years ago: https://bloomingwellness.com/2018/04...min-d-council/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Sweetie I hate to tell you this but tptb don't want us to be healthy...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    If they did, they wouldn't have demanded city parks be closed the moment a disease popped up for which vitamin D is indicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Oh I know that...but it doesn't hurt to put information out there for people to try to stay healthy without running and going and get a covid test every time they have a sore throat.

I say the best thing is to get educated about taking care of ourselves and stay away from mainstream doctors and hospitals! Get out and get fresh air and sunshine!!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Oh I know that...but it doesn't hurt to put information out there for people to try to stay healthy without running and going and get a covid test every time they have a sore throat.

I say the best thing is to get educated about taking care of ourselves and stay away from mainstream doctors and hospitals! Get out and get fresh air and sunshine!!

Of course I agree with you but there will be no distribution of Vitamin D you know that right?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course I agree with you but there will be no distribution of Vitamin D you know that right?
    Right, and if they do it will be low dosages and the wrong D. That's the only way they can lord over us and control us.

Most people think when they get their blood work done and the doctors say your vitamin D levels are good, they can only know that if they asked for a specific test to be done. I have gone back and forth with people who tell me all the time that their doctor says their Vitamin D levels are good. I ask them what test did they do to get that and the dumbfounded response is the regular blood work.

The reason I am saying this is because my mother got sick with the flu 8 years ago that nearly killed her, and when I asked for her medical records while she was in the hospital, they had not even test her D levels nor asked for a 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 test. When I specifically asked for the 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 test, it showed my mother's vitamin D level was at 10 ng/ml--it was no wonder she was in the hospital for the flu. Optimum levels of Vitamin D3 should be between 50-80 ng/mL.

It would have been nice if Trump had put the emphasis that he put on hydroxychloroquine, which may be responsible for excess COVID-19 mortality, on vitamin D, zinc, melatonin and NAC. He took those supplements himself when he got COVID. And it's not poisonous like isopropyl alcohol.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It would have been nice if Trump had put the emphasis that he put on hydroxychloroquine, which may be responsible for excess COVID-19 mortality, on vitamin D, zinc, melatonin and NAC. He took those supplements himself when he got COVID. And it's not poisonous like isopropyl alcohol.
    You can overdose on Vitamin D, zinc, melatonin and NAC, nobody should get credit for pushing this dangerous and destructive advice. /sarc

If Trump had pushed any other cures the MSM would have made up the same type of lies and big pharma would have rigged the same kind of studies.

And Trump never said to ingest or inject isopropyl alcohol, he said they were testing its destructive power against the virus, ingesting or injecting food grade alcohol would have been the therapeutic application of concept.
    But the MSM twisted his words (which you continue to repeat) to ensure the alternate therapies he was trying to push were disregarded, just like with HCQ and just as the would have done with the things you wanted him to push.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 04-28-2021 at 12:55 AM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    President Trump was open to anything that was studied and showed some promise to help people, but was not accepted by the regulators at the FDA. Remember he was the President who signed the, "Right to try" into law.