Thread: Ep. 768 Syria, Russia, and the American Candidates: Scott Horton Gives Us the Scoop

Ep. 768 Syria, Russia, and the American Candidates: Scott Horton Gives Us the Scoop

Published on Oct 26, 2016
    The situation in Syria is dangerous and volatile, with the potential for an American conflict with Russia very real. Scott Horton helps us evaluate what the two major candidates have had to say about this critically important subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol... Tom asks Scott to explain as though he's talking to a 7 year old. I don't think it quite panned out that way.
    What 7 year old (or practically anyone of any age) could possibly keep track of all those various and intertwined factions?

But I guess that's part of the lesson to be learned and, luckily, one doesn't need to grasp all the exact specifics to understand how totally messed up our foreign policy is.

A good show... Thanks for posting.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

We need a version of this that starts at the 11 minute mark. Now is the time to spread this to Trump supporters that are ready for a deeper understanding of the situation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.