Thread: "Pray and Weep" by Karen Kwiatkowski

"Pray and Weep" by Karen Kwiatkowski

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/05/...pray-and-weep/

There is great evil being perpetrated by Washington D.C. here and around the world.

A persistent terrible hate for life, liberty and humanity arrived on little cat feet and has taken over our country. This did not begin with Trump, but sadly it also is not going to end with him either.

Trump promised to drain the swamp, implying change, transparency and accountability.

Instead he brought in neoconservative king-makers and warmongers, and allowed their influence to grow disproportionately, while his co-dependents in the other party facilitate the agenda of death.

The criminal pursuit and indictment of Wikileak founder, Julian Assange is the proof in the pudding. The 40 page criminal complaint contains a lot of detail but not much crime. In fact, the “crimes” are more like descriptions of how journalism is done in the information age, if it is true that the job of journalism is to tell the stories, name the names, and state the facts that governments don’t want told, named or stated.
    more at link
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Question Choose between two of America's Worst - D or R wing?

Hillary would have done the same. Donald Trump is no better than Hillary, they're both bottom of the barrel - America's Worst.

Republicans & Democrats are the problem. We need a second party.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

And here is the layout of the Faux Crimes.

http://cryptome.org/2019/04/assange-001-002.pdf
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

It appears that Julian Assange has been tortured and chemically lobotomized.

US government employees, from the DoD, FBI and the CIA have been interviewing Assange in Belmarsh Prison, prior to any extradition decision.

Interviewing is the wrong word. I’d like to say doctoring him, because it would be more accurate, except that word implies some care for a positive outcome. Chemical Gina has her hands in this one, and we are being told that Assange is being “treated” with 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, known as BZ.
    The latest word I have received from England is as follows:

“[Julian Assange] is presently under close observation in prison hospital because he has suffered ‘severe transient psychotic episodes.’ My source(s) indicate these episodes occurred after two sessions of coercive interrogation at the hands of UK and US officials. The source(s) stated the HUMINT interrogators used psychotropic drugs in the course of the sessions.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What is the source of this allegation?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That ain't right at all. This could kill him in short order. Why is the UK allowing this? Is Hillary involved?

What is the source of this allegation?
    Kwiatkowski:
    ‘severe transient psychotic episodes.’
    But yes, it’s unverified.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pamela Anderson visited him yesterday, and did not mention any psychosis...

Pamela Anderson visits Julian Assange in prison, calls him ‘world’s most innocent man’

“Baywatch” veteran Pamela Anderson met with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in a London prison on Tuesday after which she declared that he is “the world’s most innocent man.”
    https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...507-story.html

Kwiatkowski
    I'm not familiar with Kwiatkowski, do you have a link or any further information on Kwiatkowski?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm not familiar with Kwiatkowski, do you have a link or any further information on Kwiatkowski?
    She’s ex-military and a past liberty candidate for office.

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Kwiatkowski

Beat me to it Todd- + rep!
    There is no spoon.

She was a liberty candidate and I believe she was put up as such on this site and has a thread somewhere lost from way back when she ran in Virginia 6th district. She is also a retired Colonel who worked at the Pentagon and has ample experience with government shenaningans. If I had lived in Virginia's 6th at the time I would have been right by her side in grassroots.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

The forum search function isn't that bad, is it?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=24292117
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    She was a liberty candidate and I believe she was put up as such on this site and has a thread somewhere lost from way back when she ran in Virginia 6th district. She is also a retired Colonel who worked at the Pentagon and has ample experience with government shenaningans. If I had lived in Virginia's 6th at the time I would have been right by her side in grassroots.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

There was a sub-forum for her:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...en-Kwiatkowski

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/05/...pray-and-weep/

Trump promised to drain the swamp, implying change, transparency and accountability.

Instead he brought in neoconservative king-makers and warmongers, and allowed their influence to grow disproportionately, while his co-dependents in the other party facilitate the agenda of death.
    Actually "drain the swamp" may have been a joke, MAGA team has been advised to longer use that slogan.

Neocons do seem to have strong say in final decisions on key policies.
    Some conspiracy theorists on far right had claimed that he was being controlled but no proof in more reliable MSM reporting.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not to worry. It's all part of Trump's genius master plan to take down the deep state. Scrambling Assange's brain with halucinogenic and psychotropic drugs will just make his testimony all that much more compelling when they bring him back here. That's why Trump didn't act to prevent all this with a simple signature.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

no matches found

access denied

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Not to worry. It's all part of Trump's genius master plan to take down the deep state. Scrambling Assange's brain with halucinogenic and psychotropic drugs will just make his testimony all that much more compelling when they bring him back here. That's why Trump didn't act to prevent all this with a simple signature.
    a 'stable genius'

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    access denied

Probably archived at this point.