Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wOw! get this young MAN a Megaphone and a pack of ricolas!

wOw! get this young MAN a Megaphone and a pack of ricolas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmPW...ature=youtu.be

he mentions some ron Paul guy too, is he important?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    had to look it up...

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    had to look it up...

ayy c'mon sailing! look up the commericals on youtube.. They ran consistently on every major network from about 1996-2002. RIIIIICOLLAAAAAA

make this go viral

Nice. Not sure I would have been so rapid fire, but that's almost exactly the tact I would have taken if I lived closer to NYC. I'd probably wear a Rothbard shirt, though.

thats some WIN if I have even seen it.

I was just about to post this video. He did a great job. That's why we need us Paulites down there. We need to educate these protestors and turn the tide to us.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    ayy c'mon sailing! look up the commericals on youtube.. They ran consistently on every major network from about 1996-2002. RIIIIICOLLAAAAAA
    I will take your word for it....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

wow just wow that is what we all should be doing!

This video rocks.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by RKoho View Post
    I was just about to post this video. He did a great job. That's why we need us Paulites down there. We need to educate these protestors and turn the tide to us.
    Exactly.
    +

WOW. This guy is amazing! Posted to Facebook. I wanna know who this guy is... he's well-informed and speaks in a way people can understand. No script, no teleprompter, no cue cards. I'm just astonished. Amazing.
    The fact that he looks and sounds like The Karate Kid makes it even more awesome.
    Last edited by LBennett76; 10-03-2011 at 06:41 PM.

this is hype! spread dis shiz
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

posting to watch later after work

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBennett76 View Post
    WOW. This guy is amazing! Posted to Facebook. I wanna know who this guy is... he's well-informed and speaks in a way people can understand. No script, no teleprompter, no cue cards. I'm just astonished. Amazing.
    I'm gonna search him out when I go this Thursday. I've asked this before, but I'll ask again: anyone want to meet up on Thursday down there? I'm heading down solo as of now but would rather have a fellow RPFer with me.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    make this go viral
    I'm reposting this video constantly until all my FB friends watch it, or delete my page. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I'm gonna search him out when I go this Thursday. I've asked this before, but I'll ask again: anyone want to meet up on Thursday down there? I'm heading down solo as of now but would rather have a fellow RPFer with me.
    If I lived there I would go with you TER. See if Michael Maresco is going. I agree that RP supporters should be down there educating and passing out literature. A lot of those protestors are ripe for the picking and you'll only get one bite at that apple.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    If I lived there I would go with you TER. See if Michael Maresco is going. I agree that RP supporters should be down there educating and passing out literature. A lot of those protestors are ripe for the picking and you'll only get one bite at that apple.
    Thanks Deb. I'm gonna pm him now. I sent a message to the NYC end the fed meetup but no response yet.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Thanks Deb. I'm gonna pm him now. I sent a message to the NYC end the fed meetup but no response yet.
    I can meet up with you on Thursday after 12 pm. Ideally, I'd love to make copies of 'End the Fed' chapter 1 and pass it out. I'd also like to write a letter from all of us in that chapter 1 package letting them know where to go to get more information or encourage to buy the entire book.

I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of having the Tea Party or a Presidential candidate's supporters protesting like this. This could backfire in a big way. I think we should stay out of this. Let the media be clear it's liberals protesting and keep Ron Paul out of it.

I'd love to "educate" them without Ron Paul being associated with this. The last thing we need is Ron Paul spun as a leader of these protests.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by RKoho View Post
    I can meet up with you on Thursday after 12 pm. Ideally, I'd love to make copies of 'End the Fed' chapter 1 and pass it out. I'd also like to write a letter from all of us in that chapter 1 package letting them know where to go to get more information or encourage to buy the entire book.
    Great idea! After 12 would be good. I just sent a pm to Mike and am going to send another message to the meetup groups... Would be nice to make this happen. I am working on getting fliers done comparing the donations given to Obama and Ron Paul from the last election to demonstrate how Obama is a banker's best friend...
    +

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of having the Tea Party or a Presidential candidate's supporters protesting like this. This could backfire in a big way. I think we should stay out of this. Let the media be clear it's liberals protesting and keep Ron Paul out of it.

I'd love to "educate" them without Ron Paul being associated with this. The last thing we need is Ron Paul spun as a leader of these protests.
    I agree it would not be wise if Ron Paul made an apperance there. Even so, as a fellow concerned citizen, I feel it is my duty to go down there and help educate some of the people there about the root cause of our problems, which is not because of free markets but because the corporations have taken control of an over-reaching and bloated federal government.
    +

You need a quick handout about the Fed to share with them down there.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I love it. Go kid!

Ron Paul Supporter at OccupyWallStreet

I thought this one was pretty good.

"Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Oops.. double post. Mod, please delete.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast