Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Super PAC Live Webcasting SC Primary, Urging Cable/Network Boycott

Ron Paul Super PAC Live Webcasting SC Primary, Urging Cable/Network Boycott

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Northbrook, IL (PRWEB) January 20, 2012

Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican nomination, will host a live webcast on Saturday following the South Carolina Primary election. In conjunction with the event, the super committee is calling for a nationwide boycott of cable/network outlets, which have exhibited bias against Rep. Paul in their reporting.

“Pew Research just a few months ago confirmed the immense media bias against Dr. Paul,” explains Revolution PAC Chair Gary Franchi. “Despite his electoral success, he consistently receives the least national media coverage of all Republican candidates.”

Case in point, notes Franchi, was CNN’s post-Southern Republican Presidential Debate coverage Thursday, which provided coverage of neither Rep. Paul nor his debate remarks.

“Quite simply, Ron Paul’s supporters are losing their patience and are creating their own media opportunities,” says Franchi. “Revolution PAC is pleased to be able to offer this forum, and we anticipate a lively event on Saturday.”

Election analysis will be provided as the polls close tomorrow by Revolution PAC’s South Carolina correspondents and an in-studio grassroots liberty panel. The public is invited to participate in the webcast from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CST Saturday, January 21 by visiting http://www.RevolutionPAC.com.

Rep. Paul received the coveted endorsement of South Carolina State Sen. Tom Davis Sunday, Davis calling Paul “a Tea Party of one against a towering wave of red ink.” At a Myrtle Beach press conference, Davis added, “There's only one person speaking to what I believe is the core problem of our country today. The biggest threat to our liberty comes from debt."

Joining Davis, three additional South Carolina state senators – Sen. Lee Bright (Spartanburg), Sen. Kevin Bryant (Spartanburg) and Sen. Danny Verdin (Greenville) – endorsed Rep. Paul Tuesday.

Reinforcing what is shaping up as a two-man race, Rep. Paul and Mitt Romney are the only Republican candidates who have successfully secured positions on the primary ballots of every state, reported South Carolina’s The State newspaper last week. A CNN/ORC International Poll released Monday also revealed that Paul and Romney are the only Republican contenders tied with Barack Obama in a likely general election matchup.

Revolution PAC is supporting U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s campaign for the Republican nomination and consistent, constitutional message with targeted TV advertising, direct mail campaigns and innovative Web promotions complemented by billboards and radio ads in key primary states. Unlimited donations by individuals, businesses and organizations are being accepted by Revolution PAC to support that effort.

http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01...twork-boycott/
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amen!

I always wondered how on earth both the Tea Party and the Occupiers (for example) have literally dozens of live-webcast/livestream channels, some of which operate 24 hrs a day, while the longer established Ron Paul liberty movement still has ZERO self owned visual media outlet and therefore 100% relies on mainstream broadcasters to visually communicate with the public. It's high time to set up alternatives cuz the msm scum will continue with their obvious agenda of ignoring Ron Paul unless the want to slander him.

Scattered youtube clips are just not enough in this regard because they, by nature, cannot function as a hub where everyone can go at a particular time (youtube clips are watched at separate times by separate individuals). Streaming on the other hand provides a TV like alternative "scene" that will be available for all those who are gathered and/or those of us busybodies out there who otherwise will have no choice but tune in to some msm or neocon outfit while going about our business in the workplace or car or wherever.
    Last edited by tempest; 01-21-2012 at 08:57 AM.

I've been watching the news mix - that's 7 different news channels at once - since I got up an hour ago. Tons of political coverage - ZERO mentions of Ron Paul.
    Not 1.
    You wouldn't even know he was still running.

Thank you RevPAC for offering an alternative, I can't stomach this anymore.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Thanks RevPAC!
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

this is cool. good work.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I've been watching the news mix - that's 7 different news channels at once - since I got up an hour ago. Tons of political coverage - ZERO mentions of Ron Paul.
    Not 1.
    You wouldn't even know he was still running.

Thank you RevPAC for offering an alternative, I can't stomach this anymore.
    Nothing on Yahoo political news this morning either. And drudge mentions are only in passing in the 10 articles they are headlining.

Last edited by Crotale; 01-21-2012 at 09:35 AM.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haven't had cable since Oct. 08. As long as we don't go commie with the Internet, don't feel like I'm missing much.

Great idea. As soon as they provide a link to the stream I'll email it to everyone I know. If we can get the link in advance I'll start sending it out now with a note about the time when streaming starts.
    Ron Paul - Peacemonger

Well, I'll try it. I have to say boycotting network coverage is pretty much always a good idea... unless they have Ron on....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but unfortunately they will just be preaching to the choir.

ron paulin, boycott ,http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01...twork-boycott/ FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Northbrook, IL (PRWEB) January 20, 2012 - Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican nomination, will host a live webcast on Saturday following the South Carolina Primary election. In conjunction with the event, the super committee is calling for a nationwide boycott of cable/network outlets, which have exhibited bias against Rep. Paul in their reporting.“Pew Research just a few months ago confirmed the immense media bias against Dr. Paul,” explains Revolution PAC Chair Gary Franchi. “Despite his electoral success, he consistently receives the least national media coverage of all Republican candidates.”
    Case in point, notes Franchi, was CNN’s post-Southern Republican Presidential Debate coverage Thursday, which provided coverage of neither Rep. Paul nor his debate remarks.
    “Quite simply, Ron Paul’s supporters are losing their patience and are creating their own media opportunities,” says Franchi. “Revolution PAC is pleased to be able to offer this forum, and we anticipate a lively event on Saturday.”
    Election analysis will be provided as the polls close tomorrow by Revolution PAC’s South Carolina correspondents and an in-studio grassroots liberty panel. The public is invited to participate in the webcast from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CST Saturday, January 21 by visiting http://www.RevolutionPAC.com.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

If you dont want the MSM to get viewership ratings by tuning in, watch an online feed instead. One person broadcasting a single TV can host thousands of viewers at a time..... http://livestation.me/
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

By the way, my recommendation would be they play it straight, not trash other candidates etc. Show people what journalism should be like. Sure, explain how Ron's votes impacts delegates, if they know, but don't make it the 'Ron Paul channel' too overtly. I think the nation is STARVED for real journalism and the best way to beat the media is to provide a better product.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by slamhead View Post
    Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but unfortunately they will just be preaching to the choir.
    ^^THIS^^
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll listen in also. I don't turn on MSM so this will be a nice alternative to just checking the forums for the results/news. I just hope they got enough bandwidth and we don't break it.

It's time we get our own media. We have lots of small individual stations on the internet fighting the cause. Rockwell/Shiff/GNC/Alex Jones/etc., etc., etc. Perhaps it's time to organize them and go big time. Perhaps in the model of Alex Jones's broadcasting station without some of the more hardcore scary stuff that won't give people heart attacks. His is a nice compliment to that though.

We should also have websites set up. Numerous web sites specficially to attack the media's control over our electoral system. They are EVIL people who push candidates down our throats who WILL bring us more wars, more debt and less freedom EVERY TIME. Where are these web sites?

Where is the website showing the media black out of Ron Paul?

Look at the talent we have here and what we have accomplished since the first campaign in 2007. WE and no one else started the Tea Party Movement RIGHT HERE in RPF. Yeah thats right establishment. We did it. I am witness to it. Wen organized sign bombs that blanketed this country with Ron Paul Revolution signs. We organized numerous money bombs that raised MULTIPLE MILLIONS of dollars for the cause. We have propped up numerous state level and nationall level Congressmen, Senators and other offices. Ron Paul wouldn't be in this race so long if not for US. Yeah US we here at RPF. If we put our heads together we can do something BIG here. THe media is a tool for the elites who send our children and our brothers and our country into unnceccessary wars all over the planet. These evil scumbags are responsible for more human suffering, more environmental degredation and more loss of our national sovereignty than ANY other force on the planet and we KNOW who they are. THe Federal Reserve System and their international cohorts. If we don't make the American people aware no one will.

I propose the talented people among us begin post haste in setting up effective websites that we can all contribute to the content by way of articles, videos, clip shots, statistics etc. These websites can be a clearing house of information that will attract members of other third parties like the Green Party, Constitution and Libertarian Parties. They have a vested interest in contributing and working along with us. I know. I have worked for the Green Party and the Libertarian Party.

Always remember.......The independents outnumber the Republicans and Democrats. In a couple of different states like my own here in New Jersey we literally have more registered independent voters than Democrat and Republican COMBINED. There is a bad taste in the mouths of MILLIONS and MILLIONS of Americans because of this system where the monied interests along with the media keeps putting forward for us to choose from corrupt, liars, war mongers and corporatists while they black our from our eyes and ears all the opposing view points. They also set things up so that any opposing third party exhausts most of their resources simply to get their candidate's name on the ballot. Once they do get on the ballot the media simply blacks them out giving the impression that they don't exist or if they do the media constantly marginalizes them making them look like nuts. And if they still gain in populatiry they STILL aren't allowed into the televised debates. We can hook up with Opendebates.org and I am sure they will help us. Ralph Nader, Cynthia McKinny, Pat Buchanan, Bob Barr, Chucl Baldwin and ALL of their supporters WILL help. No doubt.

I suggest that we also go on the offensive in making signs, and stickers and put them EVERYWHERE that people will see them. Issue specific signs that people can read as they roll down the road. "Don't allow the media to control our elections any more". We Independents outnumber the Democrats and Republicans We CAN over take them"
    "The media is pushing candidates who drive us deeper into debt, war and less freedom" ANYTHING that is issue specific to show what the media is doing. I even suggest putting these signs on major roads that lead to and from the media outlets themselves so that the people who work in the studios will see them and see what we are doing.

In order for us to accomplish ANYTHING we NEED to get organized right here. Right now!

ron paulin, sticky,front page, email every rpf member asap
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

This is exactly why all the broadcast stations are for sopa they know their time is limited...Webcast vs. Broadcast...

msm has thousands of weather forecasters but they won't report on this coming storm
    Last edited by Johnny Appleseed; 01-21-2012 at 11:57 AM.

good
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

There are already 249 people in the viewing audience -- can see the video already -- people walking around and such -- no audio yet.
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

They should broadcast more often.

Quote Originally Posted by vechorik View Post
    There are already 249 people in the viewing audience -- can see the video already -- people walking around and such -- no audio yet.
    I was just checking out the studio myself. Pretty impressive considering the short time they've had to put it together. I'm queing up now because I know how we are. Kinda like black friday except without having to go to the stores .
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 01-21-2012 at 04:31 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It says to tweet your comments to the guest panel. I wonder who the guest panel is?

Why isn't this on the frontpage of the dailypaul?

Because it isn't sponsored by the same people that do that stupid brochure.

I'll give it a few minutes once it gets going, but if it looks like they are getting election results from MSM sources, then I'm turning it off and will just monitor the results myself online.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by slamhead View Post
    For allowing me to watch results come in WITHOUT having to watch those MSM presstitute trolls, it is TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Your attempt at being a debbie downer is hereby thwarted.

So there.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    Why isn't this on the frontpage of the dailypaul?
    That guy over there is really starting to bother me. Profit over principle it seems.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast