Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (VIDEO ADDED) Ron Paul "We're getting the transparency [Obama] promised!" (CNN 6/10/13)

(VIDEO ADDED) Ron Paul "We're getting the transparency [Obama] promised!" (CNN 6/10/13)

"Piers Morgan Live," Tonight: A studio audience, Ron Paul, a Santa Monica shooting victim, and Robert Zimmerman Jr.
    With an energetic audience set to pour into the "Piers Morgan Live" studio, this evening the program will welcome a collection of experts, analysts and media personalities, all charged with placing the days most-polarizing topics into perspective.

Three days since a California gunman led authorities on a fatal rampage, and one days since a fifth victim was pronounced dead as a result of the Santa Monica shootings, tonight Piers Morgan will speak live with Russell and Debra Fine in an exclusive interview from their home. Shot four times, it's believed that Debra's life was sparred by a matter of inches, and tonight, alongside her husband, she'll tell her story in an exclusive live interview.

Meanwhile, as Washington and the White House continue to defend themselves against recent revelations of data-mining, one-time presidential candidate Ron Paul will share his insight and opinion, while former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer adds some context to a practice that is believed to have existed when he worked for then-President George W. Bush. Also, CNN correspondent Barbara Starr will join the program live from D.C. with the latest information.

And, as jury selection begins in the highly anticipated George Zimmerman trial, tonight Piers Morgan will be joined for a face to face conversation with the defendants brother, Robert Zimmerman Jr.

This evening's visit marks a return to the program for Zimmerman Jr., as past visits have seen him discuss his brother's morality, and his own recent social media offerings.

Tune in at 9 as a live audience participates in a program that figures to touch upon a handful of news-making topics.
    http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/201...n-jr/?on.cnn=1
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-10-2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: added video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    Piers better act right.
    He probably won't. Seeing how he was caught in an illegal wire tapping scandal himself. He will probably tell Dr. Paul that look Britain spies on its citizens and we've never had a 9/11. Be more like us!

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    He probably won't. Seeing how he was caught in an illegal wire tapping scandal himself. He will probably tell Dr. Paul that look Britain spies on its citizens and we've never had a 9/11. Be more like us!
    Zing!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Ugh.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

I hope Ron doesn't led Piers rhetorically hogtie him. He's such a mild-mannered and gentle guy, but what we really need tonight is a little taste of the kickin'-ass-and-takin'-names Ron Paul from the 1988 Morton Downey show.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

This should be Ron's opening salvo. "So Piers, with the latest NSA revelations, do you still think that this country is only bordering tyranny? And I'm glad to see you at least temporarily moved closer to my position on the second amendment."

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'll bring the lube - that poor bastard.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    im not looking forward to ron talking to this $#@!bag.

Ron needs to bring his A-game (which I know he will, he always does), because his last name reflects on Rand come 2016.

Hope it gets tubed soon...

I won't be tuning in...

Should Morgan if he's gotten over the flu he got from taking the flu shot.

Piers, the douchebag who about 10 months before elections (approx 7 months before the RNC) introduced RP as the guy who will not be the next President.
    No thanks, I'll wait for the tube.
    I dont mean that in a bias way, I wouldn't like if any of the candidates were given that kind of introduction at that point in time.
    Last edited by Zee; 06-10-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: added last line.

bump, show about to start (9 ET)

God I don't i know how people can what this $#@!. First off, a healthy dose of anti-gun propaganda.

Offering the a counter prospective to Ron will be "our own" Jeffrey Toobin. That makes sense since they are state media.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DearPiers. Isn't it amazing that in a state that bans assault rifles he was still able to get one? Gun control fail
    -A tweet that came across the screen referring to the Santa Monica shooting.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 06-10-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Why isn't this guy being booed?

We're so $#@!ed.

wow the twitter comments are disgusting.

Go RP!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Ron is doing awesome.

Piers counters with a propaganda poll.

Woolsey: Violating the 4rth amnt is reasonable because the pols ok it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tie that other dude in knots. It's not hard, just keep up the 4th Amend. argument!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

RP, You could have won? What Peirs?

Go RP! GO!

RP: What is the punishment for those that destroy the Constitution.

For those that didn't get to see that live, YOU ARE GOING TO Absolutely LOVE the Tube

STOKED CANT WAIT TO SEE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast