Thread: CBS news coverage of Ron Paul in Denver, CO -GREAT video of newscast!

CBS news coverage of Ron Paul in Denver, CO -GREAT video of newscast!

It covers Santorum too, but just says Ron drew 'hundreds' when he had about 1400 at his first stop, and the video they show looks like at least a thousand to me, in Denver as well. But you can judge for yourself.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/01/3...os-importance/
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ok, I just watched the video and really liked it! I wish it were youtube so I could put it on the front page!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

"I think it's going to shake up a lot of arrogant people." Love it!
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

i dont have a youtube account but ill try to put that vid up, its a pretty small file
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

"...shake up a lot of arrogant people" was awesome and so true! lol Santorum had 100 attendees this morning compared to Paul's 1200.

That was a big crowd!
    Ron Paul - Peacemonger

Well, we were there earlier today and I can tell you that it would have to be in the high "hundreds" at least. I approximated the number of chairs to be a bit more than 500 (4 sections of about 135 each), which filled up about 15 minutes prior to the event. There had to be several hundred people standing in the back as well. The capacity of the room is 1,100, and I'm confident we would have made a fire marshal nervous.
    Thank you for all of your service Ron Paul. You have awakened a great number of liberty minded folks, and inspired many to run for office themselves.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

This is great. I went to CSU and would have loved the chance to watch him give a speech while still a student there. I'll be visiting Ft. Collins in March to visit some family. I can't wait to be back in Colorado. It's a beautiful state.

bump for people who haven't seen this!

Dr. Ron Paul's Speech in Denver, CO on January 31, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHHJSAwdHA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNc2pOVtcfY (old, now private)
    Last edited by socal; 02-01-2012 at 12:39 AM. Reason: old video link became private

Rally in Colorado Springs was great today. Almost got to meet him. Not quite though.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    Rally in Colorado Springs was great today. Almost got to meet him. Not quite though.
    was that the one at the airport? It was the only one where I didn't see full pictures although the shots I did see looked crowded, and a reporter tweeted he had no arm room on the press risers, they were so jammed.

How many people would you say were there?

Quote Originally Posted by jctii0 View Post
    thank you!

but that is still not the airport hanger one. They are great pictures, though!
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-31-2012 at 10:45 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RON PAUL take either Colorado, MN, or ME, otherwise; it's over

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    was that the one at the airport? It was the only one where I didn't see full pictures although the shots I did see looked crowded, and a reporter tweeted he had no arm room on the press risers, they were so jammed.

How many people would you say were there?
    Not THE Springs airport, but AN airport. The rally itself took place in a hangar. I would say we had 200-300 people there. All different ages and colors. I took some pretty sweet pics too.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    thank you!

I think Santorum is in the race to be the anti-Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshS View Post
    I think Santorum is in the race to be the anti-Paul.
    It certainly seems to factor out that way
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-01-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Dr. Ron Paul's Speech in Denver, CO on January 31, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHHJSAwdHA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNc2pOVtcfY (old, now private)
    Strange, old video link worked, then became unlisted, then private so you couldn't view it anymore. Then the same video shows up on RonPaulFlix with a different id.

Quote Originally Posted by james1906 View Post
    "I think it's going to shake up a lot of arrogant people." Love it!
    Me too! We NEED a shake up! Would be great to win Nevada and Colorado.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey guys,
    I was at the Denver Speech front and center!! 5 feet away from my Idol and even got to shake hands with him!! I have been a Ron Paul supporter since 2008 and have followed this site for quite some time now, never posting until tonight!. I would have to say the crowd was over a 1000 and filled up right before Paul got there! To be honest I think Colorado is a state we can win, over the pass few months I haven't seen one Romney sticker on a car and know of only one person voting for him. I've converted about 5 republicans to vote for Ron Paul. We need to win a state for Ron Paul and soon!!! and Colorado could be a tipping point given the amount of libertarian leaning Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversummer303 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I was at the Denver Speech front and center!! 5 feet away from my Idol and even got to shake hands with him!! I have been a Ron Paul supporter since 2008 and have followed this site for quite some time now, never posting until tonight!. I would have to say the crowd was over a 1000 and filled up right before Paul got there! To be honest I think Colorado is a state we can win, over the pass few months I haven't seen one Romney sticker on a car and know of only one person voting for him. I've converted about 5 republicans to vote for Ron Paul. We need to win a state for Ron Paul and soon!!! and Colorado could be a tipping point given the amount of libertarian leaning Republicans.
    Nothing like bringing good news on your first post to the forum !

Welcome and congrats on getting to shake his hand! "Good news" stories are always valuable here.

"It's not top down ... it's grassroots up ... it's the cause of liberty and we will prevail." - Ron Paul
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan