Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glen Bradley for NC House 7 needs your help

Glen Bradley for NC House 7 needs your help

Hello everyone!

As most of you know, I am running for NC State House out of the 7th District.

What many of you may not know, is on the last day of filing, I received a primary challenge.

We did not actually expect a primary challenger, but we do have one. My opponent is wealthy and largely self-funding, but her funds are listed as loans and she will be getting every penny of that back as her wealthy crowd donates.

Right now we are well ahead. in order to stay ahead we need to compete.

I am looking at $8000 in direct mail, $2500 in radio, and $1000 in yard signs. So I need to raise $12,000 by April 14th.

Also, there will be a quarterly report end of March, and some people will be making their electoral decisions based on fundraising numbers, so the better I can do by end of March the better we will be set coming into the April 19th to May 8th voting period.

So I am asking for the Forum's help in meeting my fundraising goals.

Thank you all so much, and let's make this happen!

Site Link: http://glenbradley.com/

Donate Link: https://secure.anedot.com/bradley/donate

Yard Signs:

http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lisa seems..."connected".

I'm also needing money for my project Glen, but I can offer you some time or consulting if you'd like. I've worked in campaigns and marketing (research polling side mostly).
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Thanks Wizard, I appreciate it, but I think we have that covered.

Hope things are going well for you, Gunny. I have ties to NC and I want some responsible leadership there.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I admit I read my speech on this one, I do not normally, but I had just put it together based on countering my opponents major points. She is trying to run as "More Christian Than Thou" therefore my expansive section on my faith.

My opponents speech at the same event. No comments really necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Thanks Wizard, I appreciate it, but I think we have that covered.
    I figured. Which made offering easier.

I admit I read my speech on this one, I do not normally, but I had just put it together based on countering my opponents major points. She is trying to run as "More Christian Than Thou" therefore my expansive section on my faith.

Well, I watched all 10 minutes Gunny. Watched her 2 minutes as well.

She is clearly out of her element. You should crush her. But money is funny.

Never heard you speak before. Pretty impressive.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Well, I watched all 10 minutes Gunny. Watched her 2 minutes as well.

She is clearly out of her element. You should crush her. But money is funny.

Never heard you speak before. Pretty impressive.
    Thanks, that one is actually well below my standards. My 3 minutes at Nash is better. The next one will be even better. It's been several years since I was speechifying on the regular. Still waiting for YouTube to finish processing the Nash speeches.

You should ask her to see the basement of the Alamo..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You should ask her to see the basement of the Alamo..
    Except I'm not Pee Wee Herman, and I am not looking for a stolen bike.

Fact Check: Does NC Have an Unbalanced Budget? Get the scoop right here.

One of my opponent’s main campaign issues is that we need to balance the North Carolina budget.

The topic of balanced budgets is a hot one on the federal level, and any good conservative worth their salt should be concerned about fiscal responsibility and balancing the budget. But does North Carolina have an unbalanced budget?

http://glenbradley.com/issues/balanced-budget-nc/

Fact Check: Does NC Have an Unbalanced Budget? Get the scoop right here.

One of my opponent’s main campaign issues is that we need to balance the North Carolina budget.

The topic of balanced budgets is a hot one on the federal level, and any good conservative worth their salt should be concerned about fiscal responsibility and balancing the budget. But does North Carolina have an unbalanced budget?

http://glenbradley.com/issues/balanced-budget-nc/
    Make sure to promise to work to keep it balanced. (with LOWER SPENDING as the tool instead of higher taxes)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'll match any donation up to $100.00, double your money folks.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'll match any donation up to $100.00, double your money folks.
    Done.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Bump.

Heard.

Thy call.

Back briefly.

Best wishes Glen !

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Done.
    Well, that was too easy.

I'll cover tomorrow. The bank put a 2 day hold on the check I deposited Friday so I'll have it tomorrow.
    "The Patriarch"

Well, that was too easy.

I'll cover tomorrow. The bank put a 2 day hold on the check I deposited Friday so I'll have it tomorrow.
    I'm having an issue too. Site giving me an error message when I try to donate. I'll try again after work.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

I'm having an issue too. Site giving me an error message when I try to donate. I'll try again after work.
    Oh wow, that is really not good. Thanks for letting us know. the last donation came across yesterday at 0-dark in the morning, and we are checking it out now. Just ran a test donation and it went through. So maybe the Anedot server was off for a minute.... or

I have been getting a pretty significant DDOS attack for the last 3-4 months, and last night we had to upgrade our resources to maintain site availability. It's possible there were some periods of downtime before that upgrade went fully through.

Got a new quote from another organization that has beat my previous pricing on direct mail. $2587 for 5000 pieces printed and mailed. That's actually an exceptional price. I'd like to have 3 runs, arriving April 17th, arriving April 27th, and arriving May 7th. At $2587 each, that is a total of $7,761, a bit less than the $8150 in direct mail I had originally planned for.

Done.

Done.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 03-20-2018 at 07:17 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you all so much! We have received $200 since the OP, and it is a great deal of help. This will help us to make it successfully past the primary! We still have a long way to go to fund direct mail and radio, so keep it coming! Thank you so much!

Thank you all so much! We have received $200 since the OP, and it is a great deal of help. This will help us to make it successfully past the primary! We still have a long way to go to fund direct mail and radio, so keep it coming! Thank you so much!
    Meaning Originalist and I were the only ones who gave money? I can't believe that no one on the great Ron Paul Forums has a few dollars to spare. Come on guys, I couldn't even afford the c note I gave, someone's gotta have ten bucks or something. Doo eet.
    Amash>Trump

Ok RPFS, I'm putting out another bill. If you have 10, 20, or whatever up to a 100 I'll match it. Surely this place can come up with some people willing to donate to a real liberty guy, even for a few bucks.
    "The Patriarch"

Ok RPFS, I'm putting out another bill. If you have 10, 20, or whatever up to a 100 I'll match it. Surely this place can come up with some people willing to donate to a real liberty guy, even for a few bucks.
    Bump, no takers? Nobody has a 20 for gunny?
    "The Patriarch"

twunny for gunny

Bump, no takers? Nobody has a 20 for gunny?
    twunny for gunny
    I got it. Hope ya win.
    Committee to Elect Glen Bradley
    $20.00
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-21-2018 at 03:03 PM.

$20.18
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast