Thread: Video: Rand on Hannity 12/10/15

Video: Rand on Hannity 12/10/15

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hannity is in the bag for Cruz. All conservative talk show hosts are in the bag for Cruz. When Rand said he doesn't receive any support for his proposals to properly vet people coming from the middle east, why does Hannity have to mention or give credit to Cruz? When Cruz goes on Hannity, and says he's the only one that's stood up for religious liberty, or stood against Obamacare and planned parenthood; why doesn't Hannity ever mention Rand has doing those exact same things. Why does Cruz get a free pass from conservative talk show hosts, as the only candidate who's stood up to Washington?
    RVO˩UTION

War. On war, Cruz is their man.

I've got to say it: nearly every plan, including Rand's, relies somewhat on gov't competence. thus they are all doomed to failure at the individual expense of freedom and treasure.

I miss my political hero telling these guys that the only way to end these blowback tragedies is to adapt a humble foreign policy. that the only way to finance "border security" is by cutting offense. that the best method for "defeating 'radical' islam" is trade: the boots on the ground should be on fedex drivers, not soldiers.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by WTLaw View Post
    War. On war, Cruz is their man.
    Exactly.

The media is owned by the military industrial complex. CNN or CBS for example I think are owned by Lockheed Martin.

They are going too push war as much as possible. It helps profits.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    CNN or CBS for example I think are owned by Lockheed Martin.
    No they're not

Rand was given a chance and still won't say there is an ideological distinction between him and Ted. Does he want us to support Ted?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Rand was given a chance and still won't say there is an ideological distinction between him and Ted. Does he want us to support Ted?
    No. What ideological distinction are you referencing?
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    Hannity is in the bag for Cruz. All conservative talk show hosts are in the bag for Cruz. When Rand said he doesn't receive any support for his proposals to properly vet people coming from the middle east, why does Hannity have to mention or give credit to Cruz? When Cruz goes on Hannity, and says he's the only one that's stood up for religious liberty, or stood against Obamacare and planned parenthood; why doesn't Hannity ever mention Rand has doing those exact same things. Why does Cruz get a free pass from conservative talk show hosts, as the only candidate who's stood up to Washington?
    Actually, Hannity and some others (mainstream, establishment "conservatives") first choice is Rubio. Cruz is certainly more popular than Rubio in the Teo-con corners (think Mark Levin and Glen Beck).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Kind of hard to distance yourself from someone who is emulating you.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hannity has said in the past he will end up supporting whoever is the most conservative, whatever that means.

No. What ideological distinction are you referencing?
    This is how Rand gets taken out of the debates, his support is getting sucked out by Ted Cruz. The problem is I tend to question his sincerity because he talks like a preacher. I might be preaching to the choir here but I tend to think Ted leans more Koch Teaparty then Ron Paul Tea party..

This is how Rand gets taken out of the debates, his support is getting sucked out by Ted Cruz. The problem is I tend to question his sincerity because he talks like a preacher. I might be preaching to the choir here but I tend to think Ted leans more Koch Teaparty then Ron Paul Tea party..
    Oh yea, I pretty much agree with you there. I thought you were referencing an "ideological difference" in their refugee/visa entrance programs.
    RVO˩UTION

You almost have to wonder if, for guys like Hannity and Rush, it's better financially for them to have the opposition in charge. This has to be why they are always talking about Trump.

Oh yea, I pretty much agree with you there. I thought you were referencing an "ideological difference" in their refugee/visa entrance programs.
    I don't see how the refugees aren't a side effect of our foreign policy. Ted's advisers are neocons, can anyone really convince me he is not advocating for regime change in Iran and double downing on ISIS?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody else think Cruz and Paul may have had some type of agreement when they both decided to run?

Quote Originally Posted by moraha View Post
    Anybody else think Cruz and Paul may have had some type of agreement when they both decided to run?
    I've always thought that to be a possibility.

Yes but I often wonder if it may be a devil's bargain, or if it's political theater which isn't Rand's cup o' tea.

If they did, then would Rand have said that Ted only throws out red-meat and can't win a general election? And Ted Cruz has thrown Rand under the bus quite a few times as well. So, I doubt it.
    RVO˩UTION

It could be like House of Cards where Frank got a woman to enter the primary as a 3rd candidate stalker so she could attack his opponent, also a woman, in the debate. After she did that, Frank went after his own stalker and started throwing low blows, which he never told her he was going to do. After that, the stalker went out and became her own candidate.

If they did, then would Rand have said that Ted only throws out red-meat and can't win a general election? And Ted Cruz has thrown Rand under the bus quite a few times as well. So, I doubt it.
    This would also entail Ted Cruz making a successful political calculation that calls for nuance and cooperation. Does that sound like Ted Cruz?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    My bad.

Its General electric and westinghouse
    http://la.indymedia.org/js/?v=cont&u.../04/47530.json
    GE used to own NBC - it was sold a few years back to Comcast.