Thread: Virginia Man Shoots an Active Robber in Store, Is Arrested Himself

Virginia Man Shoots an Active Robber in Store, Is Arrested Himself

Virginia Man Shoots an Active Robber in Store, Is Arrested Himself

An employee temporarily sleeping in Arlington Smoke Shop in Arlington, Virginia, was arrested early Sunday morning on three charges related to him firing a weapon—one that his boss had supplied to him—at burglars who had broken into the store. He ended up wounding one of the three burglars—a juvenile.

As Arlington Now reports, "Police say a group of three suspects broke into [the] store…and began stealing cash and merchandise." According to police reports, 33-year-old Hamzeh Abushariah then "opened the door to the sales floor and discharged the weapon, striking one juvenile subject. The employee retreated to the back room but reentered the sales floor and discharged his weapon again as the subjects were attempting to flee the business."
    More: https://reason.com/2020/04/01/virgin...ested-himself/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm glad his sleep was "temporarily". Besides that, he probably talked to the cops without an lawyer present, thinking he was the victim. A lawyer could have got him out of the first two charges. He's stuck with the unlawful possession I think, unless the lawyer could have convinced the DA he only knew about the gun in the store and only possessed it when he was in fear for his life.

Virginia isn't Texas

You know, I've been thinking lately that states like these will be the first landing areas for the China/Russia/Iran coalitions when/if war returns to our soil.

All of the anti-gun folks are gonna be re-thinking their positions when it's all far too late.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!