Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox News excludes Rand in head to head polling against Hillary Clinton

Fox News excludes Rand in head to head polling against Hillary Clinton

It's on page 20. They polled just about every other Republican verses Clinton, including candidates who aren't polling high at all such as Fiorina and John Kasich. This is outrageous but to be expected. Rand did the best against Hillary in their poll last time, so they had to exclude him this time. We're just going to have to expect more of this throughout the entire campaign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...vorable-slips/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what a joke. CNN covers Rand the best.

I have a slightly different take on this. I actually think "Rand vs Hillary" was polled. But the question + results were deliberately excluded from the published report because it was too favorable to Rand. I think that had the results shown Rand was losing ground to Hillary, Fox would have included it in their published report.

And some here still see rand as the bad guy... if he was the bad guy, media would portray him favorably.

He will be on the Kelly File in a couple minutes...

of course they did.

OP posted this better than I did in the other spin area, I just was so pissed when I saw the segments on Baier's special report and then looked into it further.

The whole point here was to show Rand at 7% and not have any evidence showing him so high against Hillary. Mission accomplished.

He mentioned his polling best v Hillary when he was on with Wolf. Different poll, but still it's good he's doing this.

Keep pushing this, Rand! Fox's omission of you is BS!!!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, they do that, they ALWAYS do that!

Well, why doesn't his campaign get on them and expose the bias?

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    Well, why doesn't his campaign get on them and expose the bias?
    Because it would make them look like crybabies and come out of it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Because it would make them look like crybabies and come out of it even worse.
    So we're crybabies, too, I guess. Pointing out facts invites infantile insults in today's political world.

I just sent an email to Fox News expressing my displeasure. I would encourage everyone here to do the same. Fox's email address is yourcomments@foxnews.com.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    So we're crybabies, too, I guess. Pointing out facts invites infantile insults in today's political world.
    Yes, this is the nature of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes, this is the nature of politics.
    unfortunately it is. The people that get elected usually have the maturity of a 2 year old, and most of their supporters...well, the ones who would pass a Turing test....might have the mentality of an 8 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    And some here still see rand as the bad guy... if he was the bad guy, media would portray him favorably.
    There are some shows on MSNBC that portray Rand pretty favorably. What is your expert media analysis on that?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't mind me, I'm just over here warming up the snowball machine...

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    There are some shows on MSNBC that portray Rand pretty favorably. What is your expert media analysis on that?
    I read something a few months ago about MSNBCs ratings and cancelling of shows and rearranging, anyway, they stated straight out that they were going to go to a more.... 'The goal is to move away from left-wing TV.'
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    OP posted this better than I did in the other spin area, I just was so pissed when I saw the segments on Baier's special report and then looked into it further.

The whole point here was to show Rand at 7% and not have any evidence showing him so high against Hillary. Mission accomplished.
    So it was discussed on Special Neocon Report? No surprise that they would exclude Rand.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Scared?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post

It drives me crazy that people like Baier or Chris Wallace can get to be debate moderators. How is it people who report the news get to make the leap to shaping the news or influencing the election. This feels like a conflict of interest but it's just accepted as normal.

Makes it seem silly that Huckabee makes a show of resigning from FOX if he is in a debate moderated by a FOX News anchor.

No way Team Rand lets this slide without going absolutely nuclear on the top brass at Fox any public or private pushback.

Zero: What happened?

M. Gustave: What happened, my dear Zero, is I beat the living $#@! out of a sniveling little runt called Pinky Bandinski, who had the gall to question my virility. Because, if there's one thing we've learned from penny dreadfuls, it's that when you find yourself in a place like this, you must never be a candy ass; you've got to prove yourself from day one. You've got to win their respect. You should take a long look at HIS ugly mug this morning. [Takes a sip of water and laughs] He's actually become a dear friend. You'll meet him, I hope.

That said, just in case they haven't seen it yet, folks with twitter account may want to tweet a link to the youtube to @DougStafford, @SergioGor and @VincentHarris and ask them if they plan to let this sort of hackery slide w/o comment. Heck, it may even be worth tweeting to @DaveWeigel and @OliviaNuzzie given how ridiculous the exclusion was.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    No way Team Rand lets this slide without going absolutely nuclear on the top brass at Fox any public or private pushback.

Methodology says N =1,006 registered voters, 662 landlines . . .
    now with some 300 cell phones to make it look better.
    Remember how RP won every online call-in vote after debates, just to have Hannity pooh-pooh it off
    as an aberration or anomaly, crying that we all have cell phones and computers to rig the polling?

And note that there is a suggestion that the number of calls were proportional to the state populations,
    maybe a clever inference implying that EVERY state was included. Really . . . ?

Ahh, snowball making machines at the Ames Straw Poll on Saturday, August 8 sure sounds like good fun to keep things cool . . .
    lobs from out in the crowd pelting that Cameron political reporter and others at Faux News while on camera ?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Don't mind me, I'm just over here warming up the snowball machine...
    Did you listen to Hannity radio yesterday? Rand was on, and Hannity is still whining about the snowball incident (and was telling Rand that Ron Paul hurts him). Hannity has no class.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch CNN.

Uh-oh. RPF just tweeted this thread. Gonna make us look like a bunch of crybabies.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Did you listen to Hannity radio yesterday? Rand was on, and Hannity is still whining about the snowball incident (and was telling Rand that Ron Paul hurts him). Hannity has no class.
    Einstein's definition of insanity comes to mind. Yeah, Hannity, keep pulling the same shenanigans while expecting different results.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

We should start posting this in the comments of all the fox news facebook posts. It'll probably take a few of us since they'll start banning us once they find out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast