Thread: 12/19/11 RCP Iowa Average: Paul +1.4!

12/19/11 RCP Iowa Average: Paul +1.4!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Quote Originally Posted by Crotale View Post
    retweeted....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Promoted to first page, too....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

It really is amazing when you look at that huge gap between us and Gingrich from just a few weeks ago.

But he has a ceiling of you know..... 25%. We won't mention the floor he has though. Or the fact his floor just keeps rising.

On a side note. Look at all the arches in the graph, black arch, blue arch, red arch, green arch.
    Last edited by Trigonx; 12-19-2011 at 11:25 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nice
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

The dramatic fall of Newt!

Looking at Newts green roller coaster drop, he is by far the quickest "front runner" to crash an burn.

At the rate hes dropping by this time next month he'll meet Huntsman on the chart to share a cab ride home.

Newt Gingrich "I will be the nominee" ABCnews 12/1 "It is very hard to look at the poll numbers and think that I am not going to be the nominee" (second quote paraphrased)

he would have never had any popularity if it weren't for the media clopping him off just to eclipse Paul.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

why does it have 2007 and 08 at the years?

edit: oh i see.. they are links
    Last edited by Texan4Life; 12-19-2011 at 02:20 PM.

I think its important that Gingrich stays in the vicinity of 20%. Otherwise Romney will skyrocket. Not good for us.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eugenekop View Post
    I think its important that Gingrich stays in the vicinity of 20%. Otherwise Romney will skyrocket. Not good for us.
    I disagree. All the frontrunners who have come and gone are all "anyone but Romney" people. Romnney has remained fairly steady at 20% +/- a few percent, while the "Anyone but Romney" camp has cycled through Bachmann, Perry, Cain, and Newt. Romney's support is going to continue to hover around 20% and we will gobble up all the Anyone but Romney" votes as it becomes clear no one else has a chance. Romney may get up to 25 or so at most.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

can't help but visualize those trajectories as rockets... the get this rediculous boosts, fly high with smug looks on thei face... then they crash and burn. Ron on the other hand, slow and steady.

Curious which polling data the MSM will go after.

Newt is crashing faster than Cain!

Quote Originally Posted by eugenekop View Post
    I think it is important for him to fall. I am hoping that if we win Iowa Gingrich will fall more and we will get a double boost that will propel us into first in N.H.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams