Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video update - Ron Paul introduces bill to repeal NDAA indefinite detention provisions

evadmurd

While everyone else whines and complains, Ron Paul is the boss.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In addition, 1021 is where the troublesome term "associated forces" is first used.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like Obama is already using NDAA. Just heard on the ap news that Obama is going after anyone they deem extreme and those who are preaching supposed violence. He ask that the local authorities to take the leaf in this and if I heard correctly arrest them. Supposedly, Obama has also labeled the tea party as extremist.

I´m sure Bruce Fein checked this...

Yet another reason... NOBP.

I'd like to know who the bastard is who said "shut up. you don't get a lawyer". that sumbitch needs to be found in public and have his knee caps crushed with a bat!

Quote Originally Posted by Expose The Foes View Post
    I'd like to know who the bastard is who said "shut up. you don't get a lawyer". that sumbitch needs to be found in public and have his knee caps crushed with a bat!

I believe it was Sen. Lindsey Graham from the great state of South Carolina. We need to support Tom Davis to get Graham out of there.

Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Quote Originally Posted by Expose The Foes View Post
    I condemn your call for violence, even against douchebags like Lindsay Graham. But that's who it was that said it. And who's surprised?

At worst I think he should be arrested and held in Guantanamo for a few days. And if he asks what the charge is and demands to see a lawyer, he should be told, "Shut up! You don't get a lawyer!"

Great speech:

RP seemed a bit fired up, probably as a result of his rock star-status on the campaign trail
    Mr. Barroso, tear down this Union!

Somehow, I get the sense that no one will sign on to the Doc's bill. Don't know why.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good speech, I can't wait for them to air that on the mainstream news.

Quote Originally Posted by goldpants View Post
    LOL. Good one, goldpants.

[VIDEO] Ron Paul - NDAA Floor Speech Jan 18 2012

"You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Good for him, and we need to remember the bill number.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

He seems tired. Glad he is fighting for us though.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by goldpants View Post
    Lol. It'll never be anywhere but on CSPAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    lol that youtube has almost 3 minutes of blackness at the end. speech ends around 3:30

Quote Originally Posted by NorfolkPCSolutions View Post
    Somehow, I get the sense that no one will sign on to the Doc's bill. Don't know why.
    He can get a few. Kucinich I would think, maybe others. Remember that the vote in the Senate wasn't 99-1 either, there were seven that opposed NDAA (Rand Paul among them).

Ron Paul: NDAA Floor Speech January 18, 2012

"Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

I want that guy to be my President.

No One But Paul is standing up for citizens.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    let these bills pass so we can use them against congressmen/women, representatives, and the president and his cabinent. they are traitors and are betraying the US constitution and the US people. they need to be detained indefinitely, without a lawyer, without due process, and stripped of their citizenship. its not enough to vote those that support these bills out. they need to be punished for trying to take away our rights if we are being suspected of being against the government.

1/18 Ron Paul Introduces a Bill to eliminate indefinite detention in NDAA

Hehe, mods moved me here because I posted late and couldn't find the original. I need to figure out better RPF search techniques.
    Last edited by Mckarnin; 01-18-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Whammo! He should definitely feature this during the debate.

We have to get this out to everyone we know.

The media isn't cutting us any breaks.

Spread this and spread his speech against the debt ceiling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast