Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks Tweets: Pull your money out of BofA

Wikileaks Tweets: Pull your money out of BofA

and put it somewhere safer...

Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poor, poor Charlotte, NC. Time to start building the case against Mel Watt...
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

don't have any money there, but I won't put any in!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Oh snap, this could cause something big!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even if the revelation is not earth-shattering, the jittery withdrawals will be enough to help cause B Of A to hit a doldrum or two. What banks are in cahoots with this bank? Even they may go down because of association.
    Wikidominoes!!
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Promoted, thanks!
    no worries!

are there laws against promoting bank runs?

i'm sure the US is just itching to get assange on anything at the moment.
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

Leave it to the most corrupt of the corrupt to try and create a law that prevents the clients in a ponzi racket from seeing the fraudulent nature of the their bank. "You can't handle the truth", more like they won't be able to handle what happens to their livelihoods when the truth is let out. Bank runs are a cleansing process, this is the market in action; the decision to liquidate criminal activity.

Makes me wonder what is going to be released after the new year? Maybe the next wikileaks dump will give us a better understanding of just how much sh** is on their books. Maybe it will be out of the words of a BoA executive or something of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    Bank Run!
    Does your business do business with Bank of America? Our advise is to place your funds somewhere safer.
    If you are going to call for a bank run, at least spell it correctly.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    To be fair, that is the correct spelling in some English-speaking countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Leave it to the Internet to provide a path to a sounder banking system.
    A king metal slime draws near!

What...? The banks are going to try and run.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    To be fair, that is the correct spelling in some English-speaking countries.
    Yes, The United States is the only country in the world that spells it 'advice.' The rest of the world spells it 'advise.' Believe it or not, there is even a movement within the United States (New Confederates, specifically) to return to the "Queen's English" spelling formats, to include advise, colour, southron, and more. The idea is that the Yankees during/after the Civil War re-invented a new English, being American English with the spellings we are now familiar with. Thus, a return to traditional English spelling (as found in Canada, the Bahamas, England, and around the world) is seen as a return to "Southron Heritage."

Just an interesting factoid...
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Just an interesting factoid...
    Indeed.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

could be interesting. something big is around the corner in one way or another. feels like this economy is balancing on a needle.
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

Ridiculous. The Fed wouldn't allow an electronic bank-run. They would intervene with few presses of a button before BOFA's reserves became too low.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Poor, poor Charlotte, NC. Time to start building the case against Mel Watt...
    Isn't this the guy who killed and Audit Of The Fed?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I cant imagine there is that much cash deposited at any bank now a days.
    they can get all they need from the fed anyway....its all a scam and we are taking it in the arse!
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

I quit BofA more than two years ago. It wasn't easy as I'd had the account for more than 10 years and I'm a creature of habit. But another bank at the time was offering nice incentives for opening certains types of accounts, so I went ahead with the move.

I have some money in Bank of America accounts. Anyone recommend a bank?

I'm hoping not to get the answer "Anywhere but BOA!".

I would be terribly curious to take the top 5 congresscritters calling for Assange's head on a plate, the top 5 defending him, and compare their BofA contributions...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jt8025 View Post
    I have some money in Bank of America accounts. Anyone recommend a bank?

I'm hoping not to get the answer "Anywhere but BOA!".
    I have only ever been satisfied with very local banks. I now belong to a bank that only has branches covering 1/3 of NC and none outside the State. It's been my happiest banking experience up to this year. My campaign fund bank is even smaller, only inhabiting 3 counties, and I am even happier with them.

So I'd say the more local the better, but that's just my opinion and experience. I am sure there are local banks that are just awful, so make sure and take a good hard look first.

I hope you guys do realize that even if people pull their money out of the bank, the Fed will just bail them out or provide them with temporary loans to shore things up until they're stable again.

Either that, or Congress will generally via it as some kind of act of "financial terrorism" and bail them out in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    I hope you guys do realize that even if people pull their money out of the bank, the Fed will just bail them out or provide them with temporary loans to shore things up until they're stable again.

Either that, or Congress will generally via it as some kind of act of "financial terrorism" and bail them out in some form.
    True! But the trick is to ruin their reputation.... Of course, then, they'll just change names. *rolls eyes*
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
    True! But the trick is to ruin their reputation.... Of course, then, they'll just change names. *rolls eyes*
    ya we can't have a Bank of Amerika...needs to be changed to....."Bank of the World"...or "Bank of Nations"

or my favorite...."Xe bank"
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Watch thier stock tomorrow..... should be interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast