Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ATF's Pistol Brace BAN Could Make You A Criminal

Thumbs down The ATF's Pistol Brace BAN Could Make You A Criminal

The ATF has sent their finished Pistol Brace Rule to the White House for final approval before releasing it to the public and infringing on your rights. Hannah Hill of the National Foundation for Gun Rights gives a quick look of what we can expect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7wT86ZMFcE
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 12-09-2022 at 08:44 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd let her brace my pistol
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'd let her brace my pistol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX4I20_wxDg
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

OK what is a sidearm brace ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It allows you to put a definitely-not-a-stock onto a 12inch barrel "pistol" so that "amputees" can better stabilize their "pistol".

Here is a "pistol" with a 12.5 inch barrel with a definitely-not-a-stock pistol brace

The ATF made this legal maybe 5ish years ago and millions of people have since purchased weapons like below:

Nay-sayers say that it's effectively a stock and so it should be classified as a SBR with all the ATF paperwork etc.

But do not listen to these people. They just hate amputees.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 12-09-2022 at 11:06 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

ATF makes arbitrary rules then years later doesnt like how those arbitrary rules are used and then wants to make those people felons for following their own goddamn arbitrary rules
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Soon, the rules will be interpreted to where if you brace the firearm with you other hand, it will be deemed an illegal act.

Thumbs down New ATF definitions of "pistol brace" and "firearm"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ATF doing more of God's work....

Here's an oldie-but-goodie (not directly related to the latest rule changes but still funny...)

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

All the more reason to abolish the ATF.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

However arbitrary the rules are now, at least they're well understood.

If these new rules go into effect, only the ATF will know whether or not you're a felon
    - Kim Kardashian

They keep changing the excuses.

However arbitrary the rules are now, at least they're well understood.
    That's exactly why the rules need to be changed.

If these new rules go into effect, only the ATF will know whether or not you're a felon
    Under Orwellian anarcho-tyranny, the proles can't be allowed to imagine they understand how things are supposed to work.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Can't keep track of all the damned laws anyway. I suspect people are starting to ignore that there are any.

It affects 10 MILLION gun owners? 10 MILLION? Hmm
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    It affects 10 MILLION gun owners? 10 MILLION? Hmm
    Probably a low estimate
    - Kim Kardashian

Probably a low estimate

The number struck me for … other reasons.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...01369829691393
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/RepJeffDuncan/st...91510937370624
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/Rep_Clyde/status...65117734191105

https://twitter.com/Rep_Clyde/status...05261310005253

https://twitter.com/RepTiffany/statu...33814214512641

BREAKING ATF NEWS! Gun Owners of America Uncovers Fatal Flaw In Pistol Brace Rule...IT'S A TRA

This is what happens when gun owners and 2nd Amendment advocates play games taking advantage of "loopholes" in their unlawful regulations instead of just standing up loud and proud and telling the $#@!stains "No! You have no lawful authority to do this, to even exist. WE WILL NOT COMPLY!"

Until gun owners do that, this $#@! will continue, and continue to get worse, and innocent peole will wind up in federal prison for decades.

ETA: All ATF needs to do is sit on the applications for 89 days and then they can "legally” disarm and imprison MILLIONS of gun owners. Who actually believes this isn't EXACTLY their intent?
    Last edited by CCTelander; 01-20-2023 at 11:19 AM.
    Chris

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ///
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...88647840563202

You're goddamn right, "Shall not be infringed" means "Shall not be infringed*" !!!!

*Exceptions and limitations apply to any weapon/accessory not strictly necessary for hunting deer and/or quail. Rights are granted for a limited time only. Eligibility restrictions apply. License applications must be mailed to 99 New York Avenue, NE Washington, DC 20226. Postage not included.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-03-2023 at 02:08 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1621600190078615556

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Roger Marshall Reintroduces Legislation To Roll Back ATF’s New Pistol Brace Rule

A group of Senate and House Republicans reintroduced legislation Tuesday that would protect Americans’ second amendment rights from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ (ATF) proposed registry for firearms with stabilizing braces.

The Daily Caller first obtained the legislation, which was spearheaded by Republican Kansas Sen. Roger Marshall, who was joined by Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy in the Senate and Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde in the House. The bill is titled the Stop Harassing Owners of Rifles Today (SHORT) Act and would specifically remove the taxation, registration and regulation in the National Firearms Act (NFA) for firearms such as Short-Barreled Rifles (SBR), Short-Barreled Shotguns (SBS) and Any Other Weapons (AOW).

“Finalization of this pistol brace rule represents the worst fears of gun owners across the country,” Marshall told the Daily Caller before reintroducing the legislation. “The SHORT Act will protect Americans from the anti-2nd Amendment gun registry that the ATF is abusing the National Firearms Act to create. This Congress, I challenge my colleagues in both chambers to make protecting Americans’ 2nd Amendment Rights a priority and sign onto this legislation that will stop the ATF’s pistol brace rule in its tracks.”
    Democrats are currently working on passing legislation that would stop gun trafficking; ban the import, sale, manufacture, transfer or possession of high-capacity magazines; raise the purchase age for certain rifles from 18 to 21 and promote safer storage of guns.

“Congress cannot continue to turn a blind eye to the Biden Administration’s weaponization of the NFA and ongoing assault on Americans’ Second Amendment freedoms. In the face of President Biden’s unconstitutional tactics and backdoor gun control, the SHORT Act provides a permanent solution to combat the unlawful Pistol Brace Rule and protect Americans’ constitutional right to keep and bear arms. I’m proud to reintroduce this legislation with Senator Marshall and lead the fight on behalf of all law-abiding gun owners across our great nation against the Biden Administration’s latest gun-grabbing measure,” Clyde told the Caller in a statement before he introduced the bill in the House.
    More: https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/31/r...ol-brace-rule/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast