Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 1/09/13 (tube added)

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Notice the difference in Ron Paul's approach compared to Alex Jones's. That's what I like to see. Also does anyone know who has ronpaul.com? It's a pro Ron Paul website. If I were the webmaster I'd voluntarily give it up to him. Any chance we can get a hold of the guy? ronpaulshomepage.com is ridiculous.
    Yeah we do. Per Josh, though, he refused to give up the Ron Paul 2008 youtube channel when the campaign accidentally let it lapse so I don't see him giving it up. i would think it might be worth Ron buying and maybe bringing the guy on in some capacity though, if he is setting up a business. But maybe the owner wouldn't want that either.

He doesn't do bad stuff with it, but he does seem pretty jealous of his property rights.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was a great interview as usual. ONWARD !!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Maybe he just wants Ron to ask him personally. And say please. LOL.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Sounds like his plans are an internet tv thing, promoting homeschooling and touring campuses.
    Hmmmm....if he does that he will be more effective in promoting liberty than he was when he was in congress.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Maybe he just wants Ron to ask him personally. And say please. LOL.
    Ron would naturally say please. He's a polite sort of guy. I do wonder if he has tried approaching him personally, he might consider it untoward pressure.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    RonPaulHomepage.com? This guy needs to sell his url to Ron:

http://www.ronpaul.com/
    $#@!ing A! That's what I said. Instead of sell, though, donate. It looks like the webmaster is a avid Ron Paul supporter so maybe we can let him know Ron Paul needs it.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    At work right now, will definitely listen tonight. If possible, those listening, we at work would appreciate updates! Thanks ahead of time.
    Well Ron Paul said he thinks that should the 'authorities' come to take American's weapons and/gold there would be resentment and a lot of resistance. Ron Paul also touched on the fact that everyone is up in arms (figuratively of course) over the Sandy Hook shooting but no one blinks an eye when children are bombed daily in other countries. It was a very good interview. Oh and Paul laughed at the idea that Glenn Beck stating he would become the leader of the movement. He was very respectful of Beck, however. Must watch, Ron Paul 'TV' coming soon. Great news today.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

$#@!ing A! That's what I said. Instead of sell, though, donate. It looks like the webmaster is a avid Ron Paul supporter so maybe we can let him know Ron Paul needs it.
    There is a contact link. I would hope he would donate it or sell it to him! If not, then what a jerk.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Yeah we do. Per Josh, though, he refused to give up the Ron Paul 2008 youtube channel when the campaign accidentally let it lapse so I don't see him giving it up. i would think it might be worth Ron buying and maybe bringing the guy on in some capacity though, if he is setting up a business. But maybe the owner wouldn't want that either.

He doesn't do bad stuff with it, but he does seem pretty jealous of his property rights.
    Moneybomb to buy him out? That said, Ron could just hire the guy. The "ronpaul.com" website is actually pretty good. And if the campaign let the youtube channel lapse I can't blame him for not wanting to trust them with that responsibility again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Pass on sitting through hours of Alex Jonestown passing out conspiratorial Kool-Aid
    lol... Jonestown...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Moneybomb to buy him out? That said, Ron could just hire the guy. The "ronpaul.com" website is actually pretty good. And if the campaign let the youtube channel lapse I can't blame him for not wanting to trust them with that responsibility again.
    Yeah, I suggested hiring him and buying him out. Might not be a bad idea, if they both were willing.

Ron would naturally say please. He's a polite sort of guy. I do wonder if he has tried approaching him personally, he might consider it untoward pressure.
    Yeah, I don't like the idea of ronpaulhomepage over ronpaul.com. If it were my website I would donate it happily. Maybe they can get him an official position on the site if he were to- though his web design skills do seem a little lacking.

Homeschooling coops are the shiznit...

jus sayin
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I agree. I wonder if he is even aware Ron Paul needs the site?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    N...Also does anyone know who has ronpaul.com? It's a pro Ron Paul website. If I were the webmaster I'd voluntarily give it up to him. Any chance we can get a hold of the guy? ronpaulshomepage.com is ridiculous.
    It is ridiculous. There is a contact link there.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Cool Heads ALWAYS prevail... Alex Jones is becoming a complete embarrassment. RU listening to this broadcast today? All hearsay, All accusations... and as usual, absolutely no evidence. Maybe chubby should keep 'Go Pro" video cameras and recording devices on him and his entourage 24/7.

Sorry, AJ is hurting the freedom movements.
    Ron's on. The freedom movement is thriving.

they have different styles, and that's fine, imho.

And give credit where credit is due, folks, Alex Jones spent yesterday as the attack figure of liberal pundits and positively linked on Drudge. So his show today would have a higher viewership even without us. And who does he have on? Ron. He could have waited until he needed a viewer boost but didn't.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-09-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Sharing a DP link to people discussing Ron's potential as an internet talk show host: http://www.dailypaul.com/262547/ron-...omment-2898075
    worth reading.

Great segment. I love how Ron couldn't contain his laughter when Alex brought up Beck's bull$#@!.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

I'd put money on Beck being controlled opposition

Alex Jones has serious delusions of granduer...

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    tube

It happened!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    ''Alex Jones has serious delusions of granduer...''
    ''The trouble with quotes on the internet, is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticty"

and so it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Alex Jones has serious delusions of granduer...
    except they're not delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    Man, Dr. Pauls answer at 12:00 in is simply "classic ron".

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Man, Dr. Pauls answer at 12:00 in is simply "classic ron".
    Lol and at 19:20 he even gets AJ to credit/compliment Glenn Beck. Classic ron.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Lol and at 19:20 he even gets AJ to credit/compliment Glenn Beck. Classic ron.
    Alex has past stated he does not want to run down everything Beck has done. He just knows what Beck's overall agenda is, and that we have to sift to sort Beck's good from the bad.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Sounds like his plans are an internet tv thing, promoting homeschooling and touring campuses.
    Ohhhhhh......I want to hear more about this. I hope he does it right and not some cheap set up. I wonder if he is funding it or someone else. Is he going to have guests? Soooo many questions!

ooo.. can't wait to watch.. must take care of the critters first.. darkness is falling

thanks for the Tube!!
    alternative to ronpaul.com ronpaul.INFO
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Alex Jones:
    Will you turn in your semi autos?

Ron Paul:

I might not even have any to turn in, but
    I don't think the American people will

A line in the sand will be drawn

If a federal agent marches in and says give me your guns and give me your gold
    I don't think we'll do that calmly
    I think the American People will highly resent it and will

RESIST!

Alex Jones:
    So you think I was right then telling Piers Morgan if they confiscate the guns it will turn into 1776 part 2?

Ron Paul:
    I wouldn't put in the same words but I think I'm saying something very similar to what you're saying!

FF to 24:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=A_jOOckizfY
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ron+alex+jones

Last edited by presence; 01-09-2013 at 05:38 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast