Thread: 17 out of 18 Covid-19 patients had no detectable blood Vitamin C levels

17 out of 18 Covid-19 patients had no detectable blood Vitamin C levels

17 out of 18 Covid-19 patients had no detectable blood VC levels, diagnostic of scurvy, consistent with previous studies that ~half of ICU septic patients have no or extremely low Vit C. Why are they still against Vit C use in Covid-19 patients? Vit C saves lives

https://twitter.com/DrRichardCheng1/...79786658582528

None of the patients included presented shock or sepsis on admission. Equally, no bacterial co-infection during their ICU course was documented. All patients survived. Vitamin C was determined by high-performance liquid chromatography with photodiode detector (detection limit 1.5 mg/L). Vitamin C reference values in general population used to be above 5 mg/L. Seventeen patients (94.4%) had undetectable vitamin C levels and 1 patient had low levels (2.4 mg/L).

https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/ar...54-020-03249-y

End the lockdown/plandemic/state of fear with vitamin C.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They (the evil ones) are against anything that works and saves lives. That's why it is incumbent upon individuals to research as much as possible and try to eat healthy and stay healthy,

In 2013, I was stuck in Dallas while they were having the worse flu epidemic. I also had both my parents in the hospital, and one parent went into the hospital due to the flu. I figured I would wind up coming down with the flu and surprised when I didn't. I contribute it to drinking this vitamin drink everyday that kept me from the flu. I also thanked God for this hedge of protection, because both my parents needed me to be their advocate.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I've consumed Vitamin C throughout the vast majority of my life. Because of this, I've only been sick about a handful of times.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Here is where I buy my urine test strips for Vitamin C.
    https://vitaminwagon.com/shop?olsPag...%2Fvitacheck-c

Because I take so much vitamine C every day, I usually dilute my urine with distilled water 50/50 so I can get the reading to be on the stick. Just remember to double the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I've consumed Vitamin C throughout the vast majority of my life. Because of this, I've only been sick about a handful of times.
    I started taking Vitamin C along with a regular multi vitamin since 2016 and haven't had a cold or flu since.

Scurvy causes pneumonia.

Prevent the pneumonia. Prevent the deaths.

What is the rate in the general population, or better, the rate in the same age/health bracket within the non-covid population?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    What is the rate in the general population, or better, the rate in the same age/health bracket within the non-covid population?
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28760081/

The mean vitamin C concentration was 7.98 mg/L. A low plasma level with vitamin C insufficiency (<5 mg/L) was found in 31 patients (17.4%), and a potential scorbutogenic deficiency (<1.5 mg/L) was found in 6 (3.3%)
    17 of the 18 with covid-19 had < 1.5mg/L

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe there's something to it. A few months ago I felt like I was coming down with something in my throat. I took a large dose of Vitamin C and ivermectin, and I woke up the next day feeling fine.

Be careful, if you are taking large amounts of Vitamin C, don't suddenly stop taking it!

Your body gets used to eliminating vitamin C at a constant rate and when you stop taking it, your body will continue to eliminate it anyway. You can end up with serious problems if you stop too fast.

It's best to taper off slowly.