Thread: CDC To America: 'Cancel Traditional Thanksgiving!'

CDC To America: 'Cancel Traditional Thanksgiving!'

CDC To America: 'Cancel Traditional Thanksgiving!'

The Centers for Disease Control have released a "helpful" set of guidelines for upcoming holidays. Celebrating Halloween or Thanksgiving as we did in the "old normal" is out of the question. Consider a "virtual" Thanksgiving, they recommend. Also today, CNN tells us there is NO RETURN to normal, and if you want to return you may be mentally ill. Also - Why is CIA Director Haspel blocking declassification of documents critical to understanding "Russiagate"?

Also, as discussed on today's program, get your copy of Dr. Paul's BRAND NEW mini-book, "The End of Unearned Opulence" with a $50 donation to the Ron Paul Institute. For a $100 donation, Dr. Paul will hand-sign it. This is a LIMITED TIME offer!

Go to:
    http://www.RonPaulInstitute.org/support
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "They are not about to back off. In fact they're ratcheting it up." - Daniel McAdams regarding the lockdown tyrants/control freaks.

And the political wing of the liberty movement does nothing substantive to oppose them.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Traditional holidays at my house. Not sure if anyone will show up, but I'll be ready if they do.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Hate to break it to the CDC, but I'm going to be having Thanksgiving and Christmas with my families this year, and theres nothing they can do to stop it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Gee, how do I put this.

Ah yes, I believe I've got it... $#@! you.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.