Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [TUBE]Ron Paul on Meet The Press

[TUBE]Ron Paul on Meet The Press

Last edited by sailingaway; 10-24-2011 at 12:46 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wow that was a really good interview.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Best interview of RP ever. We need this plastered ALL OVER THE INTERNETS.

He knocked that interview out of the park.

He's on top of it. This is the RP everyone needs to see.

Awesome!

The interviewer was a total douche. Many of his questions were based on the preconception that government always took care of things i.e. housing, and that government doesn't take away from the free market i.e. non productive government jobs are great attitude.
    Last edited by Liberty74; 10-23-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

It's only a "draconian cut" for Big Government!!

Overall for Dr. Paul it was a good interview...but the interviewer was so scripted, and so mechanical, that he tried with every question (even overlapping answers with rushing questions) to back Dr. Paul into a corner, and Dr. Paul came back excellently and drove each point home! It's all about big spending--stupid!!

Edit to add:

I tried very hard to find any information on Dr. Paul saying as the interviewer alleged that Dr. Paul said: "In 2000 you said: 'The prospect of Iran attacking Israel was like the prospect of Iran attacking Mars.' "

It is interesting to note, they showed no clip nor did they show that quote, they only made this point by the interviewer confirming that Dr. Paul said it. I could not find any reference whatsoever to Dr. Paul actually ever saying that.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-23-2011 at 10:31 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I really don't think Ron could have done any better with his answers.

Ron is on top of his game here! Awesome!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron did great. He had a great rebuttal to all of the interviewers attempts to paint Paul's plan as unrealistic etc...Good for Ron...it's obvious he's got a handle on the problems! I am glad he took a dig at Mitt's flip flopping and Obama, the so-called Peace candidate.

Lol, the part of this that the AP picked up on was the student loans part. I guess that was the worst they could get out of him, even though he was 100% correct.

I think the interviewer used every question that there are doubts about as far as an RP presidency is concerned. He addressed the cutting of entitlements and allayed fears in that area. He spoke quite well as to why his candidacy was very different from the others and what would occur if they were elected..or would not occur as the case was presented. Overall the interviewer gave him quasi-hardball questions based on circulating fears and misrepresentations and RP got to outline his platform without egregious interruption. Good stuff. Hope it goes viral.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

the interviewer was such a douche, but Ron did extremely well!! Spread this all over b/c the MSM damn sure won't

You need to listen closely to what Ron Paul says: "The income tax is based on the assumption that the Government owns you, owns all your income and provides the conditions on which they allow you to keep a certain percentage, that to me is immoral and the founders didn't like it" at 10:27

And thats why I am going to stop using the Social Security number for anything, that's the slave ID number, that lets them make the "assumption" that "the Government owns you, owns all your income and provides the conditions on which they allow you to keep a certain percentage". Keep using the number and keep the "assumption" going.

Ron Paul is right. Are you going to do something about it?

Social Security Dept will tell you no one has to have a number, and in America we are not a numbered people. Please do your research.

That was so good, so very good. He knows what he's talking about and no repblican watching this could think otherwise. This, I guess, is what they always claim they stand for, and now it's time for them to stand up for their beliefs. Finally they have a candidate to vote for and the question is if they have courage enough to vote with their conscience.

No one but Paul.
    - - - - -
    Make fun, buddy
    - - - - -

This is one of the best interviews Paul has done during the 2012 campaign. He presented his ideas very clearly.

Great work Dr. Paul.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr. Gregory seemed to have the mindset of "Ok, I have to have you on, so I'll just run through my questions, I don't really care about your answers, I'm just doing what I'm told". That aside, Dr. Paul crushed the interview and clearly articulated his viewpoints/ideas on how to fix the problems this country faces. A very good interview overall and it's a video that I hope will go viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    Mr. Gregory seemed to have the mindset of "Ok, I have to have you on, so I'll just run through my questions, I don't really care about your answers, I'm just doing what I'm told". That aside, Dr. Paul crushed the interview and clearly articulated his viewpoints/ideas on how to fix the problems this country faces. A very good interview overall and it's a video that I hope will go viral.
    The reason is that Mr. Gregory is so brainwashed that he might have thought he was talking to a martian.

This was a good performance by Ron...
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

Favorited and shared
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

My reaction after the interview ended: Holy sh*t.

That was an amazing interview, impressive on all levels.

Paul crushed this interview. Answered everything completely and in a simple way with facts and real historical examples.
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

Just watched it and he did awesome! I sent it out in an email to all my friends and family. He gave short, concise and informative answers. Spread the message!
    The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator - 1940

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

His suit fit good there.

I can't find the words to best describe this interview. If that doesn't turn voters in, I'm not sure what will. If Ron Paul doesn't win, better stock up for the rough road ahead.

I <3 Paul 2
    - - - - -
    Make fun, buddy
    - - - - -

This IS a fantastic interview.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast