Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] New Commercial - "BIG DOG" - for ESPN + Other Sports Stations

Exclamation [VIDEO] New Commercial - "BIG DOG" - for ESPN + Other Sports Stations

Last edited by neverseen; 12-05-2011 at 06:37 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice, glad they have the money for them.

lol that ad is SO spike TV.

Wonder how much is behind it.

The campaign calls the buy “large” but did not disclose a specific sum.

Quote Originally Posted by pauladin View Post
    lol that ad is SO spike TV.
    I hope so. Seems really over the top.
    Last edited by ronpaulfollower999; 12-05-2011 at 06:41 AM.
    Rand Paul 2016

I. Dig it, but old people wont be able to read it that fast lol.
    Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it.

John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, wasn't expecting that hah

Don't think I like it. I also don't like putting too much emphasis on exactly which departments will be cut.

HAHA. That's hilarious. I like it. It's so... the opposite of Ron Paul. I think it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek.

Where are the ads targetting the seniors?

+2012
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    WTF? Ummm…..
    Cerebral America will never go for this! Wait...

I don't like it, but it must have tested well. The campaign has given us no reason to question their judgement, so I will defer to them in this instance.

From the Politico article, I like Perry's stock footage of the guy stacking boxes. I remember they used it on Conan to make fun of stock footage.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love it. He's going after 100% of his demographic... guys like... us. All about preaching to the choir in IA and getting them to turn out in caucus. This isn't a primary election vs obama where cheesy ads are needed for seniors. These are for motivating and rallying the troops

Strange ad... not sure I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    I love it. He's going after 100% of his demographic... guys like... us. All about preaching to the choir in IA and getting them to turn out in caucus. This isn't a primary election vs obama where cheesy ads are needed for seniors. These are for motivating and rallying the troops
    Umm, we need ads for seniors because we can't win an election without the support of seniors.

if this ad is played during football games, i see it working. but for the elderly? nawww dawwgg
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

If this is part of the new ad campaign, it will air on ESPN, the Golf Channel, the History Channel and NESN. This ad seems targeted towards that audience...sports guys (and war nuts ).

i hope this isn't the only ad in the ad buy.

They are running ads on ESPN remember. This is like a Ford F-150 commercial, and I suspect that connection to middle America will be made mentally. It's certainly a different style. Is this what the "dumbed down" message looks like? It looks pretty sweet!
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    If this is part of the new ad campaign, it will air on ESPN, the Golf Channel, the History Channel and NESN. This ad seems targeted towards that audience...sports guys (and war nuts ).
    Bingo! They did say before they were buying on all the guys channels. Badass idea. You know the guys in the 20-40 range are going to be more likely to caucus than the 80+ range...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anewvoice View Post
    They are running ads on ESPN remember. This is like a Ford F-150 commercial, and I suspect that connection to middle America will be made mentally. It's certainly a different style. Is this what the "dumbed down" message looks like? It looks pretty sweet!
    Who said they are running ads on ESPN?

This ad is gold if it gets played on the right channels.

However, even if it's played on the usual channels, it will REALLY grab the viewer's attention.

For hard-core Republicans, which we need to win the Republican race, I'm certain it will make them think about switching their support to Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    The campaign. They said ESPN, the golf channel and one or two others that I don't remember.
    And sorry, I don't have the source either but it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-buy-tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    How did I miss that? In that case, this as is GREAT.

Hahahah. Yes, I'm sure it's good for channels like ESPN.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast