Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love the new Time pic....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm going to have to borrow a couple of those!
    End The Nanny State!

Go for it! Would love to see these go viral . I have a copy of the cropped pic to pop on top of anything but I can't upload it :X

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post

BOOO YUH
    Winner. +rep
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL this thread is fantastical

+ rep to you both!
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Oh goodie, I get to post my creations again.

How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Im gonna out do all of you in a second

I guess I'm in the minority. I disliked that picture and the early Time one as well, I thought both looked like they'd been taken through a fish eyed lens, making him look like one of those cartoon dogs with a big nose.

I must say I like it a lot better when you all improved it....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 08-25-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post

Come on now... You ALL know this is the winner

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority. I disliked that picture and the early Time one as well, I thought both looked like they'd been taken through a fish eyed lens, making him look like one of those cartoon dogs with a big nose.

I must say I like it a lot better when you all improved it with those tag lines....
    I agree, it reminds me of the webcam from the recent interview, but I still end up liking it.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Aha good one

Great thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I agree, it reminds me of the webcam from the recent interview, but I still end up liking it.
    Oh that webcast looked hideous lol. It looked like the Joker webcast in Dark Knight lmfao

zHorns posted a great one done up done up in a style similar to Obama's "Change" poster here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post3504554

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I agree with not liking the pic. Dr. Paul is very humble, that picture just screams "hey look at me, I'm the sh&t!". He might get ticked off once in a great while...
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Still having fun...

How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    I agree with not liking the pic. Dr. Paul is very humble, that picture just screams "hey look at me, I'm the sh&t!". He might get ticked off once in a great while...
    Comonnnnn. I think he looks presidential. We finally have a great pic and you don't like the pic. I say Alpha male. Mr President.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hahaha gotta love gravy train dog food.

Probably the best picture of Ron I've ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Restore-America-NOW View Post

Badass

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
    Comonnnnn. I think he looks presidential. We finally have a great pic and you don't like the pic. I say Alpha male. Mr President.
    Here's a great pic...

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Quote Originally Posted by Restore-America-NOW View Post

this is epic

Quote Originally Posted by MJU1983 View Post
    Still having fun...

I like the message on that one...

- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast