Thread: The Dubious History of Anthony Fauci

The Dubious History of Anthony Fauci

The Dubious History of Anthony Fauci | Guest: Phillip Magness | Ep 118

Matt Kibbe sits down with economist Phillip Magness, who has been documenting the historical record of America’s most powerful bureaucrat, Dr. Anthony Fauci. Although we’re supposed to trust everything Fauci says on faith, it turns out he has a long record of flip-flopping, baseless assertions, and just plain incompetence. In the 1980s, Fauci speculated wildly about the possibility of transmitting the HIV virus through casual contact, leading to persecution and social stigma for homosexuals. And last year, he freely admitted that lockdowns and mask mandates don’t work before realizing that it was in his political interest to claim the opposite. We should stop treating him like an expert and start treating him like a power-hungry political hack.

Subscribe to Kibbe on Liberty on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere you get podcasts.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What sucks about Fauci is that the Democrats will not be getting rid of him anytime soon, so don't expect Biden to be firing him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge