Thread: Murray Sabrin on Economic Policy Journal

Murray Sabrin on Economic Policy Journal

Check out this guy. He is very much a Libertarian, best I have seen since Ron Paul. He is running for Senate in NJ.

http://murraysabrin2014.com/

Last edited by cubical; 03-16-2014 at 09:12 PM.
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this the guy that gambled donated campaign contributions on horses?

I doubt it was him. He supported DOC back in 07.

Murry Sabrin - NJ

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Yes, he did something like that. His campaign was run stupidly. The person writing his emails kept trying to play up the organized crime aspect of NJ to be amusing, I guess - the Sopranos was big at the time. It was bad. Had to wonder "what was he thinking?" with that stuff!

Still, he's good, knows all about the FED. I believe he teaches economics at a college. I saw him speak as a surrogate for Ron Paul at a county straw poll in 2008, and I liked him. (Ron Paul won.) Hopefully, he's wised up a great deal about how to run a campaign - in which case I would support him.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    You mean you cannot do that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Yes, he did something like that. His campaign was run stupidly. The person writing his emails kept trying to play up the organized crime aspect of NJ to be amusing, I guess - the Sopranos was big at the time. It was bad. Had to wonder "what was he thinking?" with that stuff!

Still, he's good, knows all about the FED. I believe he teaches economics at a college. I saw him speak as a surrogate for Ron Paul at a county straw poll in 2008, and I liked him. (Ron Paul won.) Hopefully, he's wised up a great deal about how to run a campaign - in which case I would support him.
    Yikes, sounds like his campaign workers were trying to sabotage his campaign. That would make it tough to get future donations if they are just throwing FRNs away. I like what he was saying, definitely a real Austrian.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Were you at the straw poll in Woodbridge NJ on route 9?

Is he still for building a wall all along the Mexican border?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFTFNJ View Post
    Were you at the straw poll in Woodbridge NJ on route 9?
    Yep.

Yep.
    LoL I was there too...Did you partake in the banner bash the night before?

Quote Originally Posted by AFTFNJ View Post
    LoL I was there too...Did you partake in the banner bash the night before?
    No, showing up at the straw poll was the first time I ever took part in anything. And I still think Ron Paul won by a larger margin than they admitted to us.