Thread: Email from campaign about Texas conventions this Saturday, April 21st

Email from campaign about Texas conventions this Saturday, April 21st

The last of Texas’ CRITICAL County Conventions are this Saturday!

And I’m counting on you to get out and run for delegate to the Texas State Convention – or at least show up to support my supporters who are running for delegate.

Can I count on you to be there?

If you’re a registered voter, you are able to participate.

If you don’t know your county convention time or location, you can look it up HERE.

Having spent nearly 30 years representing Texas in Congress, performing well in Texas is very important to me.

Not only that, but it’s critical to my national plans, as well.

You see, Texas has a whopping 155 national delegates at stake.

And remember it's delegates who will ultimately select our eventual Republican Nominee in Tampa, Florida this August.

If I’m going to overtake Mitt Romney, performing well in Texas is an absolute must.

That’s why I’m counting on you to get out to your County Convention this Saturday.

Again, if you don’t know your county’s location and time, you can look it up HERE

At these County Conventions, delegates are selected to go to the Texas State Convention – and that’s where it’s decided who will go to Tampa, Florida to select our Republican nominee this August.

So please get out this Saturday and run for State Delegate – or at least vote for my supporters who are running for State Delegate.

If you decide to run for State Delegate, please note that there may be a small fee involved.

And if you are elected delegate, please immediately email my Texas State Director, Cole Harrison, at coleh@ronpaul2012.com.

Thanks so much for all you do!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. The last of Texas’ CRITICAL County Conventions are this Saturday!

And I’m counting on you to get out and run for delegate to the Texas State Convention – or at least show up and support my supporters who are running for delegate.

If you’re a registered voter, you are able to participate.

If you don’t know your county convention time or location, you can look it up HERE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes it's just as easy as showing up

Come on TEXAS DELEGATES. DO NOT wait for the next guy to do it!!!!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

forwarded
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

bump
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

ron must sweep texas. go ron!!!

I'll be attending the Travis County Convention tomorrow morning! Nervous but excited!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gooooooooo Texas!!!!!!!!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Is he going to his convention? That would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by juvanya View Post
    Is he going to his convention? That would be epic.
    Im sure he'll be resting before Philly.
    Matt Ross - Organizer, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/887/

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSoHard View Post
    That's what we found out at our county convention. It was as easy as showing up. If Ron Paul wins Texas, then game is still on!

Go Texas!

how are we supposed to do in texas when all the smoke clears? does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    If you listen to CNN Ron Paul will get 11%. The truth is that the status quo will have to cheat, lie, and steal to keep Ron Paul from getting 50%.

I have a friend who went to the Harris county convention, she said everyone who showed up became a delegate for the state convention.

Quote Originally Posted by ross11988 View Post
    Im sure he'll be resting before Philly.
    You're kidding. He won't go?... then again, he can't very well be a delegate, can he? But he could vote for them....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    there are many hoops to jump through.

If these are the 'last' of the 'critical' county conventions, how did the ones before these turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    If these are the 'last' of the 'critical' county conventions, how did the ones before these turn out?
    I'm not sure we want to gather all that information in one place.

WOW... I cant believe I missed this.... Just goes to show... I've been working too damn much!!!!
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSoHard View Post
    YES! JUST SHOW UP, PEOPLE! AND BECOME A DELEGATE!

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Come on TEXAS DELEGATES. DO NOT wait for the next guy to do it!!!!
    Yes, every Paul-supporter should make sure that they become a delegate & get their fellow Paul-supporters to become delegates as well

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    That's what we found out at our county convention. It was as easy as showing up. If Ron Paul wins Texas, then game is still on!

Go Texas!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    I have a friend who went to the Harris county convention, she said everyone who showed up became a delegate for the state convention.
    +1
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman