Thread: VIDEO: Rand Paul on Fox Business w/ Maria Bartiromo 11/4

VIDEO: Rand Paul on Fox Business w/ Maria Bartiromo 11/4

Good interview.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Good first question - leave money in hands of private sector instead of government hands makes jobs

Rand : Dept. of Commerce could be eliminated, most of Dept. of Education could be handled at the state level, not the Federal level"

and moderator quotes study that supports Rand's plan as it "would grow economy by 12.9% long term . . ."

Great overall interview, winning message.

Did they invite him back for the 10th?
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Great interview, maybe except for an unimportant book question. I do not understand the amount of air time Paul is getting in the media recently. Are we winning?

That was some good positive coverage.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Did they invite him back for the 10th?
    She said she will see him again in Milwaukee.

Are there any other candidates doing interviews and giving solid responses on economic issues like Rand?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Great interview, maybe except for an unimportant book question. I do not understand the amount of air time Paul is getting in the media recently. Are we winning?
    If anything they are just gathering some talking points from him for the other candidates to reiterate and claim as their own ideas, spoken in a much less intellectual, but emotional way. Hence the need for them to always mention low polling numbers when it's irrelevant. They listed head to head of 5 different candidates vs Clinton, but not showing Rand's (making it seem like his match-up against her is so low it's not worth showing) when in reality he's probably better than most of them and that's why they refuse to poll Rand against Hillary. This is why I believe Rand should put out his own poll of head to heads against Clinton and force them to either report it, or at very least he can then start saying he polls better than everyone else if it turns out to be true.
    Last edited by ds21089; 11-04-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they seem to be excluding rand paul from their debate, the silence continues
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    They listed head to head of 5 different candidates vs Clinton, but not showing Rand's (making it seem like his match-up against her is so low it's not worth showing)
    Noticed that too. They split the screen as if to contradict his point. This is some nasty $#@! they are pulling.

Noticed that too. They split the screen as if to contradict his point. This is some nasty $#@! they are pulling.
    Yes, that is exactly what they were trying to do. This is nothing new though; they've done it to Ron a bunch of times. At the very least, we can be optimistic that the vast majority of people dont trust the MSM anymore.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    If anything they are just gathering some talking points from him for the other candidates to reiterate and claim as their own ideas, spoken in a much less intellectual, but emotional way.
    This^

Now meet Chris Christie the small government, Federal Reserve critic.

Chris Christie Blasts the Fed, Government Over 'Stagnant Economy'

and they see more and more government requirements, Dodd-Frank, Obamacare etc. and 81,000 pages of new federal regulation just in 2014 -- the most in any year. So they see all that, they are not growing and expanding.”

Christie criticized the Federal Reserve for keeping interest rates at zero.

“The Fed, who has kept the interest rates at zero now have nothing in the toolbox in case we do go into recession. Where are we going to go from here? They should have been raising rates appropriately before... We could face a real big problem and soon,” he said.

He argued the Fed should be audited

“You want the Federal Reserve to be independent and you want them to make decisions not based upon politics but upon sound monetary policy,” he said.

Wow! Holy $#@!! Great interview and responses. Too bad it was Foxbusiness, so a smaller group of viewers. We will have to spread this one ourselves.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Good does not begin to describe this.

Rand's answers...

He made the best, single, concise statement of his economic platform I've ever seen: tax cuts matched by spending cuts, abolishing 3+ departments, getting the Fed out of the business of fixing interest rates (!), explained the business cycle - all delivered in the right tone, confidently, grammatically and without any verbal fumbles. A+++

Also nailed it on Bevin and Kentucky politics (KY Dem Party wrecked, we dominated, praise for Bevin).

And how he expects to win despite the current polls (neither Trump nor Carson will be the nominee, be gone by Iowa, I have the best organization).

Maria said she'd see Rand at the debates.

Great interview, maybe except for an unimportant book question.
    I'm genuinely curious how he does have time to write a book, given everything else on his plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonderdonk View Post
    I'm genuinely curious how he does have time to write a book, given everything else on his plate.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwriter

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He said his wife helped him. But I'm guessing a lot of the material was already put together some time ago, and editing to reflect current events was done before publication.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    She said she will see him again in Milwaukee.

Are there any other candidates doing interviews and giving solid responses on economic issues like Rand?
    No.

So much substance.

Very firm and concise answers....that is good.

I
    do not understand the amount of air time Paul is getting in the media recently. Are we winning?
    What I have noticed is that they ignore him in the debates then give him all of this air time afterwards. They know that the debates are getting more viewers but he can't claim the are black balling him because of the air time they give him afterwards to make themselves look good. Did the same thing to his father.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    I

What I have noticed is that they ignore him in the debates then give him all of this air time afterwards. They know that the debates are getting more viewers but he can't claim the are black balling him because of the air time they give him afterwards to make themselves look good. Did the same thing to his father.
    Another commonality on that front: they always ask him to comment on the state of the race in the abstract, why this or that candidate is doing this or that.

It's a subtle attack, trying to represent to viewers that he's a mere spectator, not in the race himself.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 11-04-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Another commonality on that front: they always ask him to comment on the state of the race in the abstract, why this or that candidate is doing this or that.

It's a subtle attack, trying to represent to viewers that he's a mere spectator, not in the race himself.
    I think all the candidates on both sides, frontrunners included, get a plethora of questions on the state of the race.

I havent login in years!!!! BUT CHEERS FOR THE OLDSCHOOLERS!!!!! Nov 5th holds a special place in my heart and in many of you. After listening to this interview. IM IN FOR $250 as my starting donation for the Money BOMB!!!!! I knew Rand had substance. I mean his father is Dr. Paul. But his swag and confidence in speaking TRUTH to nonpower in this interview made me realize that Rand isnt his father. But he is damn $#@!n near it.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLD!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TXcarlosTX View Post
    I havent login in years!!!! BUT CHEERS FOR THE OLDSCHOOLERS!!!!! Nov 5th holds a special place in my heart and in many of you. After listening to this interview. IM IN FOR $250 as my starting donation for the Money BOMB!!!!! I knew Rand had substance. I mean his father is Dr. Paul. But his swag and confidence in speaking TRUTH to nonpower in this interview made me realize that Rand isnt his father. But he is damn $#@!n near it.
    It is time we realized he is better. He is what we have now. Is he worth going all in?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think all the candidates on both sides, frontrunners included, get a plethora of questions on the state of the race.
    fap, fap, fap ...

Yes, but if you watch enough of them, I think you'll find that these questions are asked more frequently of Rand (and were formerly of Ron) than the others.

It is time we realized he is better. He is what we have now. Is he worth going all in?
    $#@! YA!!!!
    The world could end tonight in a nuclear throwdown by us and russia. Dont you want to go knowing you Money BOMB! the best candidate to reverse course. Like I said. Im in for $250 as my starting donation at midnight.

On a side nite---- we need a badass $#@!n ticker for tonight!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLD !!!!

Is he worth going all in?
    Yes

If not Rand, then it'll be Vladimir Ilyich Bush, and then in November Vladimir Ilyich Clinton.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 11-04-2015 at 07:55 PM.