Thread: MEET SEN. RAND PAUL & DR. RON PAUL AT YAL'S 2014 NATIONAL CONVENTION

MEET SEN. RAND PAUL & DR. RON PAUL AT YAL'S 2014 NATIONAL CONVENTION

I just got an email;

MEET SEN. RAND PAUL & DR. RON PAUL
    AT YAL'S 2014 NATIONAL CONVENTION

Have you heard the big news?!

We have confirmed not one but TWO of the most influential people in American politics to keynote the 6th Annual YAL National Convention!!!

Sen. Rand Paul and Dr. Ron Paul will keynote YAL's largest event of the year.

And this is just the beginning...

We are working to confirm many more BIG names in the coming weeks, but seats are limited and going quickly. Already, we have sent out invitations for more than 40% of the available spots.

I don't want you to miss out on a chance to meet your heroes in person, so make sure you apply before we fill up.

Here are the details:

What: YAL's 2014 National Convention
    When: July 30th - August 3rd
    Where: George Mason University in Arlington, VA

The YAL National Convention is not your typical conference -- you can attend those anywhere. This is a four-day event packed with the best campus and campaign training available, and the leading voices of our movement are scheduled to address the crowd.

Only up-and-coming youth leaders will receive an invitation for this intimate gathering. You will leave a much better activist with new connections and a lifetime of memories.

This exclusive event will be held right outside of Washington, DC, in Arlington, VA, at George Mason University from July 30 to August 3. If accepted, tickets are only $30 and include ALL of your lodging, meals, and materials for 4 days!

This is only the beginning of our big announcements. We have some major plans in the works, which we'll tell you about soon.

However, once we run out of seats, we'll have to close applications.

Apply now before it's too late:

http://www.yaliberty.org/convention/2014/apply

See you in July,

Lauren Evans
    Director of Events
    Young Americans for Liberty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Applications to attend? And who gets to decide who is/is not welcome under the "big tent?" SMH.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I got to attend the 2012 YAL convention and had a BLAST! I still use political techniques I learned in those workshops on my activism today. If you are a young liberty leader who really has interest in advancing our position in the political arena, this is the conference for you!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Applications to attend? And who gets to decide who is/is not welcome under the "big tent?" SMH.
    Shhhh. Just take notes from this for our PAC PAC promotions and events.
    Things like:
    "This is only the beginning of our big announcements. We have some major plans in the works, which we'll tell you about soon."

And $30 isn't bad at all, if they're providing meals and lodging for all 4 days of the event. Gotta find out their food sources........

OMG I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO

Edit: Seems like only YAL leaders can attend
    Last edited by Vanguard101; 05-29-2014 at 03:44 PM.

I will be in attendance, and taking photos during the conference.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul