Tab Content
  • Nirvikalpa's Avatar
    Yesterday, 08:43 PM
    There’s a clinical trial starting for Remdesivir for some US citizens who are nCoV+: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04280705 Edit: Do you think Gilead will allow them to synthesize it for mass production?
    399 replies | 10119 view(s)
  • Nirvikalpa's Avatar
    Yesterday, 08:35 PM
    No longer in EMS, but I do work for a hospital unfortunately. The epidemiologist in me was worried about this weeks ago.
    399 replies | 10119 view(s)
  • Nirvikalpa's Avatar
    Yesterday, 03:38 PM
    I know the tests the CDC believed were reliable were showing inconclusive results as part of its trial period, and they had already been sent to numerous states. There are also cases of nCoV where people have remained completely asymptomatic - rare, but still. There is a patient in China who had a presumed 19-day incubation period and remained asymptomatic. Even chest CT images showed nothing abnormal. Finally she tested positive with her SECOND RT-PCR test (even the first of this was negative) from a nasopharyngeal swab. Then you have cases of reinfection, too.
    399 replies | 10119 view(s)
  • Nirvikalpa's Avatar
    Yesterday, 01:10 PM
    I still don’t think they found patient zero in Italy.
    399 replies | 10119 view(s)
  • Nirvikalpa's Avatar
    Yesterday, 12:56 PM
    Popped on the forums to see what’s been goin’ on... needless to say, not disappointed.
    48 replies | 868 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-24-2020, 06:11 PM
    In a free market, you stop supporting a product/service whenever the quality or price of that product/service doesn't suit your demand. That's when you find another good product/service that's in competition and meets your demand. That's the beauty of voluntary associations. There comes a point where an organization becomes so far removed from its core principles or promises that it no longer is worthy of patronage. It has become so corrupt that trying to clean up its corruption becomes a waste of time. The Republican Party is just at that state. You can stay and try return them to their principles, values, etc., but it will only be rape. They don't want certain views and ideas to permeate their party, and the infrastructure is such that they fend off any reformation that seeks to usurp their power. That doesn't produce any tangible results, either. The fact that Ron Paul Forums, of all places, is infested with Trump supporters reveals whom has influenced whom in the Republican Party. It's not the neoconservatives who have compromised on their principles; it's those who claim to be Ron Paul supporters. You haven't changed a thing in the Republican Party, but the party has changed you. This isn't Ted Cruz Forums. This isn't Ben Carson Forums. This isn't Mike Huckabee Forums. This is Ron Paul Forums. I'm not going to apologize because we're in a place where there's a high standard of expectation for consistency in the principles of small government, sound money, a noninterventionist foreign policy, and most of all, the protection of human life at all stages of development. You guys have forgotten where you are. Supporting candidates like Donald Trump is not going to change a damn thing on the federal level because people like Donald Trump don't care about libertarian principles. They say what they want to get what they want, plain and simple. Some of you are so desperate to be relevant on the federal level that you're willing to eat the crumbs on the floor of the Republican Party. And in chewing on their scraps, they ignore you to go about business as usual, waiting every 4 years to give you a plate at their table just to remind you of "what a good boy you've been." So, like our Founding Fathers did when they dissembled themselves from England and formed their own independence, there is no retreat; there is simply the reemergence of a better order, founded on sure principles in which the last organization failed to uphold or ended up hating.
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-24-2020, 05:36 PM
    No. I can't find any document where any of the Founders attributed their ideas of a free, Constitutional republic to other religious worldviews such as Humanism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, or any other one. They were pretty zealous that they founded the country on the principles of the Christian Faith. I think they feared more of one denomination becoming the dominant sect over the federal government than they were of another faith (like Humanism or Islam) taking over.
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-23-2020, 09:20 PM
    That makes absolutely no sense. Why would a Muslim join a political party with explicit Christian beliefs in its platform? They could just form their own Sharia Party instead. But if you change the language to just "religion," then that opens the door to all sorts of religions, besides Islam. And based on whose religious beliefs become the majority view within that party, all due to the idea that "freedom of religion" is just a blanket statement for the inclusion of all religious beliefs, then it could very well evolve into a party of Sharia law advocates. But our founders didn't define "religion" in the general sense that we understand today. In their time, "religion" was synonymous with "denomination" or "sect," within the context of Christianity. There's simply no way our founders would have interpreted "religion" as giving way to what they would call "Mohammedans," in some general idea of "religion." That's just anachronistic.
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-23-2020, 09:08 PM
    I do my work on the city and county levels because that's where true civic change starts. Our republic holds to the view that the States and the people of the States have more power than the federal government, after all.
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-23-2020, 08:58 PM
    Yeah, and keep on supporting a party that hasn't worked to stop the slaughter of the unborn, hasn't brought our troops home from unconstitutional occupations, continues to devalue our currency (which is called an abomination in Scripture, by the way), increases subsidies to corporations all the while criticizing Democrats for increasing welfare spending, supports more intrusions into our privacy, has no interest in balancing our federal budget nor auditing the Federal Reserve, and has increased the size and scope of government that it's hard to tell if they're run by Democrats or not. Your work is in vain.
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-23-2020, 08:39 PM
    The reason why the CP is so small is because so many conservatives think that a vote for the CP is a vote for the Democrats. That mentality is the whip which the GOP uses to keep conservatives in check and loyal to their party, which does not have their principles in mind, especially as it relates to the sanctity of life. The GOP doesn't need to change its position on anything because it understands that as long as it does "the dog & pony show" for conservatives and "whisper sweet nothings into their ears" during Presidential campaigns, they'll never leave for parties like the CP. Like I've told you before, you're being played by the Republican Party, and you refuse to see it because you've compromised your ethics, Swordsmyth.
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-23-2020, 08:27 PM
    No, you migrate to places where your ideas can flourish and grow with likeminded people, such as you suggested in supporting the Constitution Party.
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-23-2020, 08:21 PM
    You're not hijacking anything. They don't want true liberty-conscious people inside their party. Just look at how they turned against Dr. Ron Paul twice when he ran, and they used the mainstream media to do it in epic proportions. Case in point:
    67 replies | 1142 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-21-2020, 09:37 PM
    Where are all the Trump supporters to defend him on this issue? :confused:
    12 replies | 328 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-20-2020, 06:22 PM
    He's not getting us out because if that was his intention, then he could've done it by now. I don't want to hear your excuses why he didn't, either, because at this point, you're nothing more than a Trump apologist. If Trump does get us out of Afghanistan, then that's a step in the right direction, but it's only a fraction of a start. I don't need new reasons to hate Trump because I don't hate Trump. There are plenty of reasons to show that he's not as conservative as people like you try to paint him out to be, from his approval to continue funding Planned Parenthood to his asinine appointments, such as John Bolton.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-20-2020, 06:08 PM
    If you believe the man who said the following truly has plans to get us our of Afghanistan, then I have a church to sell you in Saudi Arabia:
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-20-2020, 05:57 PM
    Trump is evil because he doesn't honor his oaths, which makes him a liar. When he makes decisions, he doesn't consult the Constitution, and furthermore, he doesn't listen to the wisdom from God's word (you know, that Book that Trump claims is his favorite book in the world). If a man can't keep his word, then he's not worthy of high praise and regard. Period. And Donald Trump has not upheld his oath of office to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, especially in matters of foreign affairs. So, I'll say again that Donald J. Trump is evil, and if you can't see that, then you've compromised on your ethics. No one is saying that Christians shouldn't work with Republicans and sinners, but there needs to be an objective standard by which any policy initiative is justified by a Biblical standard of limited government, protection of privacy and property, and especially, the preservation of life.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-20-2020, 05:44 PM
    He's not "draining the swamp" by hiring "Swamp Things." If anything, he's creating a precedent that his administration acknowledges the legitimacy of there being a "swamp." This is how I know that Trump isn't going to drain anything in Washington D.C.: right now, as Commander-in-Chief, he has the power to bring home all American troops overseas, which as a result, will get the U.S. out of all the foreign entanglements and unconstitutional wars that Trump claimed he was against. Yes, I understand that transitions would need to take place, for he couldn't do it all in one day; however, he definitely can plan it out within, say, a five-year period. If Trump were to plan such a feat, the "swamp" would be draining like a vortex, because that initiative would quickly get all of the neoconservatives (from both parties) in D.C. to rally against him. And if Trump is as big and bad as he thinks he is, and if he's serious about maintaining his foreign policy commitments that our wars have been mistakes, then the entire "swamp" coming against him shouldn't be something he can't handle, especially as a Commander-in-Chief. But, instead, he has us occupying the same foreign lands that we've always had, even extorting a nation who passed a resolution to have us leave their lands because of his actions to shed blood on their soil. So, no, Trump isn't going to do any "real deals" to get us out of positions where we get caught up in the civil affairs of other nations who are not under our Constitution, and therefore, have no direct relation to our country's national defense. He's playing people like you, dannno, because you're a pawn on his alleged "3D Chessboard."
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-20-2020, 05:28 PM
    Neither the account of Nebuchadnezzar ruling over Israel nor the Genesis 14 passage address the command or precept that God's chosen people ought to select evil (of any degree) as a resort to civil polity. To the contrary, God reveals in passages such as Exodus 18:21 that: And other passages, such Joshua 24:15, stating: Note that in neither of those passages, when it comes to a decision that deals with righteous delegations in the civic health of a nation, God nowhere leaves the option of settling for a "lesser evil." Why is that? Because a "lesser evil" is still evil. The fact that, due to the sinfulness of men and God's works of providence to work out His own sovereign decrees, wicked men have ruled over the righteous doesn't give the imperative that righteous people ought to vote for evil. If you believe that's the case, once again, show me where such an imperative is taught in Scripture, Swordsmyth. Indicatives aren't imperatives, either.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-20-2020, 05:16 PM
    I disagree with you about Dr. Paul not being perfect. He was a perfect statesman, in the sense that he understood, promoted, and sought to legislate in matters that consisted with private citizens keeping their lives, their liberties, and their properties without intrusions by the central government. He even maintained a perfect score with all of his votes being 100% in accordance with the U.S. Constitution. I really don't care if Dr. Paul gave Trump a "C-" grade, though I understand his reasons why. There's no way Trump is going to deal with the root causes of the problems in our foreign and domestic policies; all he's going to do is post Twitter messages, gloat about how he has "kept promises," and continue to surround himself with neoconservatives from "the swamp." Trump is not a Constitutionalist, and that's what we need, at the very least, to begin reforming all of these bad policies we have accumulated in D.C.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-18-2020, 11:26 PM
    First of all, Donald Trump is nowhere near the same type of man as Samson. I'm not going to lay out my theological arguments as to why that's the case, here, because I want to get to a more important point. Last of all, your post didn't answer my question at all. I asked for Scriptural basis to support the idea that it's righteous (or moral) to vote for the lesser of two evils (or least of possible goods). You're a man of God, and I know you know the Scriptures, Swordsmyth. So please explain to me where in God's holy, inspired word He teaches that it's okay to have a voting ethic of choosing the lesser of two evils. I'm not looking for Biblical comparisons of Donald Trump to judges, prophets, nor apostles, which even to do so is insulting to those great men of the Faith, anyway.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-18-2020, 11:05 PM
    In light of the quote in your signature from Alexis de Tocqueville, "You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith," can you explain to me where in the Scriptures is the method of "voting for the lesser of two evils (or least of possible goods)" supported as a righteous thing to do? :confused:
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-18-2020, 07:28 PM
    Trump just granted clemency to one of the most crooked politicians in the history of Illinois, and you have the audacity to actually type with the same fingers that you fold in prayers to our God that Trump is a "possible good"? Can you not see how inconsistent you are, Swordsmyth? For all the death, theft, and debt that our country has been involved in, yes, I'll demand "perfection" instead of "lesser evils" or "least of possible good." There's too much at stake to be compromising our values and standards at this point. Just look at the type of people who continue to occupy the Oval Office, and observe what our chambers of Congress have become. Our children ought to be ashamed of us for the world we're leaving to them.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-18-2020, 07:11 PM
    The ballot box is not the only container we need to advance in the right direction. (By the way, you need to make sure you have the right definition of what is "the right direction" before you start moving, but that's another topic.). Besides voting, we also need the soap box, the prayer box, the coin box, and the ammo box. Those are the alternatives we have to work with when there are no candidates worthy of supporting. Yes, we need to make sacrifices, alliances, etc., and who says that libertarians haven't done that? But choosing not to "vote for the lesser of two evils" has nothing to do with being brainwashed by establishment elites and Socialists. On the contrary, it's those of you who continue to "vote for the lesser of two evils" that have fallen in step with the establishment elites and Socialists because they know they can promote whomever they want, and just as long as that candidate says a percentage of the things which tickle the ears of certain voting blocs, those elites/Socialists know they can remain in power, at the expense of your "ballot box tithe." That's what you call "voter suppression." So don't blame libertarians or "purists" for the political shifts every election cycle; that's on those of you who vote in fear and not in principle.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-18-2020, 06:57 PM
    Voting for "the lesser of two evils" is why our country never makes any progress. Generation after generation, people compromise on the axioms and principles which uphold a free republic, all for the sake of "doing something." The fact that you believe Trump is "moving things in the right direction" illustrates the delusion which is characteristic of those who continue to "vote for the lesser of two evils" instead of voting for what's objectively good. Under Trump, we still have slaughter of the unborn, inflation of our money supply, continue occupation of foreign lands, violations of the Constitution by the executive branch, incremental sieges of the right to own whatever we want to defend ourselves, and the list goes on. You're so busy looking at treatments of symptoms that you've completely ignored root causes, and because of that, people like you will never make any progress. So I'm not "holier than thou"; I'm just digging deeper than you are to undermine ideas that keep us in debt, in confusion and turmoil, and most of all, keep us with blood on our hands.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-18-2020, 06:34 PM
    Nobody is stopping you from pushing forward with "the message"; but don't confuse your message with being of the same essence as Dr. Ron Paul's because it's not. That's the problem. Those of you who support Trump are not in the same camp as those of us who have fought, taught, and advocated for the principles of a true, Constitutional republic that emphasizes things like the preservation of God-given rights, advancement of sound money and a true free-market system that doesn't have central banking at its core, a sensible and diplomatic foreign policy where we aren't policing the world and bribing foreign nations in order to steal their national resources, etc. So if you want to support the "Orange Man," then go ahead. But don't ever define your efforts as being the same as forwarding the causes which Dr. Ron Paul stood for during his campaigns. Start your own forums, gather your own grassroots, and preach the "Gospel of MAGA" to all who will hear it, but you seriously need to leave this place and stop trying to evangelize those who have higher standards of liberty and freedom than you do.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-18-2020, 06:15 PM
    So Trump will commute the sentence of a former corrupt governor who was found guilty of extortion, wire fraud, racketeering, and other charges, but he refuses to pardon a man who lost almost everything dear to him in his life for the cause of exposing lies and unconstitutional acts by our federal security organizations to spy on American citizens without due process of law, calling him a "total traitor." Anyone who continues to praise Trump after this latest clemency loses all credibility when it comes to standing for the principles of life, liberty, property, or any other principle that guarantees a free and prosperous society. And if you call yourself a Christian, especially, then shame on you. You are not advancing Biblical principles of self-government nor civic government by supporting someone like Trump, and you need to seriously repent.
    39 replies | 1121 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-17-2020, 07:07 PM
    I'm not trying to change your mind because you've already swallowed the "Blue Pill." So, for you, ignorance is bliss.
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
  • Theocrat's Avatar
    02-17-2020, 07:01 PM
    You're missing the point, Swordsmyth. The fact that Trump is on the wrong side of the Snowden controversy indicates that he's not serious about government transparency, to begin with (except when it's expedient for himself, because he's an egotistical person). Trump is supposed to be encouraging more "Edward Snowdens," especially if he wants the "Swamp Things" to come clamoring out of the swamp, naked for who they truly are. And I think it's laughable that you believe Trump has exposed "the swamp." Just look at whom he surrounds himself with in his administration (especially in terms of national security and foreign policy), and you'll see that they fit quite nicely in "the swamp."
    138 replies | 4382 view(s)
More Activity

49 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Please stop trying to "out" Erowe1. Let it go.
  2. I know. Like I said I was going to yank your chain but realized that in the current circumstances it would be bad taste even for me.
  3. View Conversation
    At least until every county or so willingly decided to submit to Christ, which I think will happen eventually because I'm a postmillennialist.
  4. View Conversation
    I wish things were a lot more local too. I'm really not looking for a country of 300 million at all. I think that's too big. Those who didn't want to live by Christian law could live somewhere else and choose God's judgment over his blessings.
  5. View Conversation
    And while I do believe the BIble requires civil authorities to punish homosexuality, and with death as the maximum penalty, I don't think it would be legitimate even for the government to just round up people in a gay bar.

    My reasons on the bearing arms bit are much closer to yours (resistance against tyranny.)
  6. View Conversation
    To be perfectly clear, I absolutely oppose vigilantism. I know you were joking around but I just want you to be clear on where I stand.
  7. View Conversation
    Will you kindly give a tongue lashing to the racist of the board, AmericanSpartan? Thank you. I'd like to see it.
  8. Sorry, but you have failed. That verse does not contain the words "Grace is irresistible." You can interpret it that way, but that's not what the verse says. You had to admit there was "relational language" in the Bible. Yet you have stuck to your guns that there isn't a verse that says "Have a relationship with Jesus." Likewise there is no verse that says "Grace is irresistible." If you were honest you would simply admit that. But you aren't honest.
  9. View Conversation
    Acts 13:48
    And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
About jmdrake

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
1
Select if you "Stand with Rand":
I Stand with Rand (This will add a "Stand with Rand" badge by your name badge by yourr name in all posts.)
Select if you do not support Trump or Hillary.:
No Trump. No Hillary. (This will add a "None of the Above" badge by your name in all posts.)

Signature


9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
42,571
Posts Per Day
9.16
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
49
Most Recent Message
11-05-2016 03:40 PM
General Information
Last Activity
02-18-2020 09:26 PM
Join Date
06-06-2007
Referrals
5

35 Friends

  1. affa affa is offline

    Member

    affa
  2. bobbyw24 bobbyw24 is offline

    Banned

    bobbyw24
  3. Cap Cap is offline

    Member

    Cap
  4. Captain Shays Captain Shays is offline

    Member

    Captain Shays
  5. Christian Liberty
  6. cjm cjm is offline

    Member

    cjm
  7. Crowish Crowish is offline

    Member

    Crowish
  8. DGambler DGambler is offline

    Member

    DGambler
  9. Dr.3D Dr.3D is offline

    Member

    Dr.3D
  10. GigiBowman GigiBowman is offline

    Member

    GigiBowman
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
View jmdrake's Blog

Recent Entries

How Ron Paul could smack down Iran critics

by jmdrake on 05-15-2013 at 08:34 AM
Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
Ron needs to quit playing defense and go on offense. It's not enough to say "the Soviet Union was worse than Iran." If he could point out the following documented facts it would shut the naysayer up for good or at least make them back-peddle.

1) In 2003 Iran was the only Muslim country to help us fight and remove the Taliban from power.

See: Jane's Defense Weekly India joins anti-Taliban coalition. "India is believed to have joined Russia, the USA

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

The new bill of rights.

by jmdrake on 05-15-2013 at 08:33 AM
Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
This parody is an attempt to "rewrite" the bill of rights in keeping with the current application by our criminal government. Original text will be in italics followed by a list of possible options.


Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Federal Reserve advised gold standard for Russia

by jmdrake on 05-15-2013 at 08:32 AM
Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
I ran across this information by accident (providence?) while looking for something else. The first link is an essay from Jude Wanniski who went with fed governor Wayne Angell to Moscow right after the collapse of the soviet union. Note that Angell advocated the new Russia to go to a gold backed currency! The second link is an online Google book from the Mises institute that talks about the same essay. I've excerpted the essay bellow. (It's too long to post directly). It's interesting to note

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Washington Post 2002 : The U.S. pushed jihad on Afghan schoolchildren.

by jmdrake on 09-13-2011 at 01:15 PM
Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
From U.S., the ABC's of Jihad
Violent Soviet-Era Textbooks Complicate Afghan Education Efforts


By Joe Stephens and David B. Ottaway
Washington Post Staff Writers
Saturday, March 23, 2002; Page A01

In the twilight of the Cold War, the United States spent millions of dollars to supply Afghan schoolchildren with textbooks filled with violent images and militant Islamic teachings, part of covert attempts to spur resistance to the Soviet occupation.

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

02-11-2020


12-22-2019


12-06-2019


08-10-2019


08-06-2019


07-28-2019


05-11-2019


03-21-2019


03-18-2019


02-16-2019

  • 12:47 PM - Hidden

10-25-2018

  • 03:48 PM - Hidden

10-24-2018

  • 02:19 PM - Hidden
  • 09:12 AM - Hidden

09-14-2018


09-13-2018


04-26-2018


04-25-2018


10-02-2017


09-07-2017



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

11-17-2017


Page 1 of 210 1231151101 ... LastLast

02-10-2020


02-09-2020



Page 1 of 210 1231151101 ... LastLast