How do you prove that you do have something to hide when a moronic majority blindly believes that having something to hide is somehow criminal? How do you prove that damage has been done to a person when their privacy has been truly invaded?
I am sure everyone has heard me say the same thing over and over again. So, I want to pose a question for everyone. For the average person, how do you prove that damage has been done when a persons privacy is violated?
You just +repped me for a comment I made about "What is Right" and "What is Easy". I believe the choice there applies to this situation as well. It is always easy to give up ones Rights in exchange for empty promises of govt "taking care of you". Problem with that choice is it is only easy in the short term.
Oh man... everytime someone brings this up, I just deflect to the wars, the debt, unfunded liabilities, inflation, weed prohibition.
But nooooo lets get fired up over where a wannabe protected class gets to shit and piss. :mad:
If we enter an alternate reality more bizzaro than Frontrunner Trumprunner and Johnson landed in the white house... I have the most confidence that he would actually put an end to this ridiculous drug war.
You are exceptionally correct, so correct that I think things need to be spelled out for all those people who do not think for themselves? So why dont we all make a list?
What could go wrong with Only Digital Currency?
- What happens if the power goes out?
- What happens if a Bank is Hacked?
- What happens when your neighbor can see a list of everything you buy?
- What happens when your enemies can see a list of everything you buy?
- What happens when your Employer can see a list of evertthing you buy?
- What happens when your Insurance Company can see a list of evertthing you buy?
- What happens when your government can see a list of evertthing you buy?