10-07-2016, 04:42 AM
1. Liberals (excluding 'classical liberals') worship at the alter of the police state; libertarians do not--the latter realize that law enforcement cannot preclude wrongfulness, only might their tentative efforts be intermediate and transitory. Law enforcement personnel (including government in general) are not inherently prophylactic, they are just simply reactive and in certain instances even proactive.
2. There is no logical connection between libertarians, police-on-black violence/murder, and scaredy-cops. (It is no surprise to me that somebody out of the NYPD would dare assert that it is other than the police's own damned fault for killing or harming another person, such being directly attributable to the very actions of their own incompetent hands.)
3. Not all libertarians subscribe to the core philosophies of anarchists, many are for example, minarchists.
4. The issue is not so much "believing in police", but more about making a case for the anti-militarization of police.
5. Really, you want to play SPECOPS Rambo MOFO peacock with a bulging chest full of regalia? Really dude, stop being such a sad-sack, go enlist in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, qualify for your special-schools, get yourself forward-deployed, and go about to be a real man's man, man. Prove yourself truly worthy, your manhood, by committing to willful acts of genocide (and not democide); yes, yes, go my friend, go and participate in the mass-murder of tribal and agrarian peoples of hapless third-world nations.