Tab Content
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    Yesterday, 03:18 PM
    Well said. The general history of state censorship is something everyone should learn about.
    10 replies | 261 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    111 replies | 5282 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-19-2018, 04:15 PM
    I think on some level most people don't understand the Deep State. They imagine it is some secret, unknown force controlling the nation from behind the curtain. It isn't. The Deep State isn't a secret. It is that portion of the government that controls all the vital functions of the state but which are completely unelected. They're mostly either appointed positions or seniority based positions, such as the Joint Chiefs of Staff and other members of the national security apparatus. And the same people tend to hold those positions regardless of who the party is that controls the offices of state like the Presidency. They then direct information and policy through the elected offices, controlling what they do through what they know. An easy and excellent read on this is "National Security and Double Government," by Michael Glennon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_and_Double_Government
    33 replies | 350 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-19-2018, 04:09 PM
    The Servile State, written by Hillarie Belloch in 1912, is another good one. A little dry, but solid on his projection of what the developing Progressive state would eventually lead to.
    33 replies | 350 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-19-2018, 04:04 PM
    Is it a rant when it is a fact? I prefer calling Democrats out as Socialists because I find they try to weasel out of historical comparisons if you call them Communists. "That happened in the USSR. It was Communist. I'm a Socialist."
    5 replies | 164 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-17-2018, 12:59 PM
    These Orthodox teachings sound more likeOP than you: and The idea that the spirit has a distinct per-existence might be wrong according to you, but the idea that it is an individual things distinct form the body is correct. Interestingly enough, the comparison is not made to the Trinity. Which makes sense. The two concepts aren't comparable. Your body is not a distinctive thinking being separate from your spirit. It is a rotting meat bag without a spirit. The second source even notes that soul and spirit aren't separate things or ideas, they're synonyms for the same thing.
    40 replies | 373 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-15-2018, 06:51 PM
    And you can always tell the socialist countries- both the Marxist and Fascist types. They're the ones that draw the hardest boundaries around their territory and make the biggest threats to beat, cage, or kill anyone who transgresses those boundaries. Massive welfare states can only be maintained by keeping everyone in and preventing anyone else form entering. The more diverse the population in terms of race, ethnicity, religion, culture, etc. the more impossible it becomes to maintain socialism in either of its forms. Socialists have to build boundary walls. For them there is no other way to maintain their social constructs for as long as possible. So pay attention. You can always tell where the socialists are- they're the ones demanding the government build the wall.
    4 replies | 328 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
    You want to subject each American city to occupation by the US military. Thank you for being honest about your desire to treat every city in America like Kabul and wage war against the American people. BY the way, a standing army like you want? Also unconstitutional. Congress can raise an army. Nothing authorizes indefinitely maintaining one.
    363 replies | 2514 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-14-2018, 03:27 PM
    You can't trespass on unowned land. And you can't regulate land you don't own. The Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution lays severe limits to the powers of the government when it says that any power not given to the federal government by the Constitution are reserved to the states or people. Here is the text of the Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” This means the federal government has no authority in any area it isn't given authority in the Constitution. Anytime the federal government attempts to do so it is exceeding its legal limitations and legal powers and is committing an illegal act by exceeding the restrictions laid upon it in the supreme law of the land. It is acting in ways not simply unauthorized by the Constitution but in ways the federal government is actively forbidden to act in. One of these ways is immigration. The US Constitution does not authorize the federal government to regulate immigration in any manner. Therefore any attempt by the federal government to do so is illegal. And anyone encouraging the government to do so is promoting it to act in an illegal manner. Some people argue that Article 1, Section 8 authorizes the federal government to regulate immigration, but this is not so. First of all, the text of Article 1, Section 8: “The Congress shall have Power... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.” The question then becomes, what is naturalization?
    363 replies | 2514 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-14-2018, 03:21 PM
    Natives and immigrants share very similar ideas about government. They also cost less and consume less. In fact taxing immigrants is probably doing more to fund the welfare state than drain it.
    363 replies | 2514 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-14-2018, 03:08 PM
    "WE NEED MORE GOVERNMENT THAT VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION SO WE CAN STOP PEOPLE VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION!" Great logic there, Sulla.
    363 replies | 2514 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-14-2018, 03:03 PM
    If by voting for "more government" you mean "vote no differently than native-born Americans do when they vote Democrat or Republican."
    363 replies | 2514 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-13-2018, 12:44 PM
    People talk about Russia influencing American politics completely ignore the reality that the US government seems bought and sold by the Israeli government. I like that Ron is right on about why Trump cut money. It isn't as if Trump cut funding to Palestine out of a desire to cut government spending. He is still giving billions to Israel, including an increase of the exact amount cut from aid to Palestine, to continue its invasion, occupation, and domination of Palestinian people and lands and to vastly increase it's military police state. Trump is a vile warmonger.
    1 replies | 159 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-12-2018, 04:37 PM
    At least he is upfront with not knowing anything about the Constitution. Most of these people would swear up and down they have it memorized. Also, I wonder how many people here realize that when he is talking about the "lunacy on the right" that he talking about them too.
    8 replies | 218 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-12-2018, 10:59 AM
    There is nothing dystopian about a business refusing to sell your product or buy things from you. You silly Progressives really need to learn about freedom of association and free market exchange.
    18 replies | 413 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-12-2018, 10:55 AM
    True enough. The two Progressive parties -the Democrats and the Republicans- will never do anything to jeopardize their power.
    79 replies | 1491 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 04:04 PM
    This one happened in France, but considering he is from Haiti -a country our lovely President thinks is a shithole- it really shows how people everywhere benefit their new homes.
    14 replies | 225 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 04:01 PM
    You don't own the land so they don't need your permission. Nor are they overwhelming. Nor is it an invasion. Invasions take place when foreign nations declare war on each other and send armed troops into another country. As I said. That you don't know this suggests your grasp of English is as bad as any foreigner's. And how is it a lie when the guy you're defending literally said "LIBERTY BE DAMNED" and then asserted his right to kill people and then you justified doing the same? How is it a lie when your stated reasons are purely ideological- you claim immigrants think and live differently than you politically and culturally so that justifies you beating, caging, and killing them and anyone who would support them? You are literally proclaiming your right to PURGE 11,000,000+ people from the country because they don't think or live like you.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:52 PM
    That isn't what you want? Then explain how you intend to imprison 11 million people and punish 300 million more for willingly employing them and interacting with them? How do you plan to know when someone is hiring an undocumented person? How do you plan to determine who is and isn't undocumented? How do you plan to enforce your will on the people? And how do you plan to PAY for all of this? How do you plan to get the BILLIONS of dollars required to fund your goals? Do you think you'll just hand out sugar cookies and everyone will just follow you? As I said, you're either a liar, a moron, or delusional.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:48 PM
    Can you defend yourself from an attack by anyone? Certainly. That is your natural right. It is not your natural right to beat, cage, or kill others for the mere fact that they come from somewhere else. Also, I notice you quote the Declaration of Independence. I assume the parts you feel are being violated by the government. Curiously, you didn't mention this one: George III was a tyrant for preventing the migration of foreigners to the states. It is no different with King Trump or any other person who seeks to do the same. The national government -whether in London or DC- seeking to obstruct the migration of foreigners or outright refusing to allow foreigners to migrate is a violation of not just the rights of the states but of the people generally and those doing so are tyrants.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:42 PM
    Anyone whose understanding of English is so bad they can't understand the difference between invasion and immigration should go back to first grade. They certainly aren't educated enough to talk about either of those things. But again, thank you for your honesty. You want to beat, cage, and murder anyone who you don't like and you're willing to beat, cage, and murder those who oppose your tyranny. Typical Marxist. Gotta PURGE all those who don't fit the Marxist Idoelogy, isn't that right Comrade?
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:38 PM
    Allowing people to live their natural human rights, including freedom of movement and willing exchange of goods and services is liberty. Now, explain to me how creating a large police state with the power to steal the lives, liberty, and property of millions of people, track the labor of everyone, and violate the basic human rights of millions of people in order to ensure your version of Cultural Marxism is triumphant is supposed to make anyone free? Wait. You can't. Because it can't. You want to enslave everyone and call it freedom. Typical Marxist. Might as well add "FREEDOM IS SLAVERY" to your tag and be done.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:34 PM
    You really should increase your reading comprehension Bryan4Serfdom. See the article isn't about whether some immigrants do bad things. This is a given. Humans do bad things no matter where they're from. The question is what impact do immigrants have on crime? And the evidence proves just the opposite of the claim that immigrants are dangerous. The areas with the highest immigrant populations have LESS crime. And tehr eis no correlation between immigration and crime. Indeed, as the video demonstrates, undocumented immigrants actually lead to less crime because they break up the networks of native-born criminals. So not only do they not cause crime they lead to fewer crimes happening.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:26 PM
    Exactly as it should be for everyone. So now I'm supposed to hate undocumented people for actually having more freedom and having what we should all have? How silly. Though the only reason they don't is because you Cultural Marxists have made their labor illegal. Let them work legally and you can expand your precious police state to tax and regulate their labor as well.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:23 PM
    When you're idea of a chainsaw to government is a large police state with the power to steal the lives, liberty, and property of millions of people, track the labor of everyone, and violate the basic human rights of millions of people in order to ensure your version of Cultural Marxism is triumphant as you wish to do, it just demonstrates you're either a liar lying about their motives, a moron too stupid to realize what they're calling for will entail, or completely deluded and think a growing police state makes you free. You Progressives are really a sickening, cowardly bunch.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:19 PM
    See folks. Exactly what I mean. The Progressive cultural Marxists who want to regulate the borders hate you and they hate liberty and they are happy to beat, cage, steal from, and murder anyone who dares oppose them.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    09-06-2018, 03:17 PM
    First of all, don't think I didn't notice you have no actual response for eh argument other than ad hominem attacks. When your reasoning skills are so limited that is the ebst you've got, you might as well surrender. Second, I'm a liberal? Ha. We can settle this simply. Let us ask a bonafide Lefty Liberal, Democratic Socialist Bernie Sanders what liberals think about immigration. Well look at that. The actual Socialist position is OPPOSITION to open borders. The Socialist position is FOR regulated borders to "protect American jobs," to "protect American wages," and has a duty to worry about "America first." Now, who does this remind us of? Oh yeah, you.
    53 replies | 867 view(s)
More Activity

10 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    I think I've abandoned belief in the morality of usage of the death penalty.
  2. View Conversation
    I see you like avatar. When do you think the next avatar season is coming out?
  3. View Conversation
    I'll certainly post the article!
  4. View Conversation
  5. View Conversation
    A Liberty candidate needs your help!

    Donate today to Thomas Massie with $20.12 or something bigger! http://www.thomasmassie.com/

    For Liberty!
  6. View Conversation
    People have the capacity to reason. You don't need to always show them the whole thing. A strong statement telling them that they are wrong is often all you need to do. Then they do the rest, at least when the other person can think.

    If they're feeling like idiots, they will feel bad. Feeling bad makes people try to do something different to feel better. So they might just go ahead and think and stop being idiots.
  7. View Conversation
    Damnit. I'm trying to keep people from getting banned here, including you. And no, you're wrong. Being attacked in a forum is part of being a part of it. Get thicker skin.
  8. View Conversation
    If you can't "let it pass" then that is your problem. You should resolve it through private messages. When you use public threads you make it everyone else's problem. Just use your head is all.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
About PierzStyx

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
1
Select if you support the site's Mission.:
I support the site Mission. (This will change your user title to "Supporting Member".)
Display site reputation bars.:
Display site reputation bars.
Select if you do not support Trump or Hillary.:
No Trump. No Hillary. (This will add a "None of the Above" badge by your name in all posts.)

Signature


ďMaybe I forgot to mention something to you: I donít believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.Ē -Zaheer

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

"There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
5,005
Posts Per Day
1.95
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
10
Most Recent Message
11-17-2017 05:56 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 10:59 AM
Join Date
09-10-2011
Referrals
0

5 Friends

  1. Lamp Lamp is offline

    Member

    Lamp
  2. TER TER is offline

    Member

    TER
  3. The Rebel Poet The Rebel Poet is offline

    Member

    The Rebel Poet
  4. uncharted uncharted is offline

    Member

    uncharted
  5. Voluntary Man Voluntary Man is offline

    Member

    Voluntary Man
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
View PierzStyx's Blog

Recent Entries

Illegal Immigrant heroes save American lives

by PierzStyx on 09-05-2018 at 12:51 PM
Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
Lizzie Borden, who was unsuccessfully prosecuted in 1892 for the axe murders of her father and stepmother, had red hair. So did Lynette Fromme, who spent 34 years in prison for attempting to assassinate President Gerald Ford. Vladimir Lenin, the Bolshevik revolutionary who became one of historyís bloodiest mass murderers, was also a redhead. Ditto the Wild West gangster and bank robber Jesse James.

As those examples demonstrate, people with red hair are prone to violence and should

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Militarism inherent in border regulation

by PierzStyx on 08-17-2018 at 12:28 PM
Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
I do not.

I want to get rid of it.
Bull$#@!.

How do you think you are going to attack 11 million people and deprive them of their lives, liberty, and property without your roving bands of jackboots? How are you going to know who is and isn't an immigrant without national registration, tracing, and monitoring? How are you going to violate the property, association, and exchange rights of all 325 million Americans without using militaristic

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

How Rand Paul Can Become President

by PierzStyx on 06-03-2018 at 12:10 AM
Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
Quote Originally Posted by FvS View Post
Sorry, that doesn't follow. Let's say Ron Paul lied, cheated, blackmailed, etc. himself into the presidency. Why should he then turn into a Communist because of it? Would you have rather had a Ron Paul presidency by any means necessary or no Ron Paul presidency because he was "honorable?" The stakes are too high to not use the enemy's tactics against them.

Race, IQ, cultural compatibility, voting habits, crime rates, welfare use, etc. Would it be good for Japan to become,

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Deep State/Double Government

by PierzStyx on 05-24-2018 at 04:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
We know who the "Deep State" is- it is the national security state. It isn't exactly that deep or that hidden. It is the organs of government that range form the Pentagon to the NSA to the DHS to the CIA to the FBI, etc. less a person and more a hydra of competing "national security" agencies. Sure, people might be surprised to find out how powerful the national security organizations are in the USA, but they know they're there.

Michael J. Glennon wrote an excellent

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Best candidates for Libertarian Party 2020

by PierzStyx on 05-23-2018 at 02:33 PM
Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
The differences between minarchists and anarchists don't make any difference until we reach minarchy and the anarchists want to go farther, but you don't want us to make any progress or even slow down the decline so you spread division and infighting and tell people not to support candidates that are far better than the alternative because the are supposedly not perfect.
1. I'm not talking about anarchy. No one here is. I'm talking about libertarianism, a political philosophy founded

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

09-06-2018


08-16-2018


04-09-2018


04-06-2018


04-04-2018


03-30-2018


03-17-2018


12-15-2017


12-14-2017


10-17-2017


10-15-2017


10-04-2017


10-03-2017


09-07-2017


08-04-2017


07-26-2017


05-21-2017


05-13-2017


03-29-2017


11-30-2016



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

11-17-2017


09-21-2016


Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

09-20-2018

  • 01:56 PM - Hidden
  • 01:16 PM - Hidden

09-17-2018


09-15-2018


09-14-2018


09-12-2018


09-10-2018

  • 01:36 PM - Hidden

09-06-2018



Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast