Tab Content
  • helmuth_hubener's Avatar
    Yesterday, 07:31 PM
    O-ho! I have an immigration plan, now?! What is it? Pray tell! Wait, I thought you were going to explain the brilliance of the dumping ground plan to (at long last!) defeat our Nemesis, the evil Dr. Marx. I hope that what happened was that, upon reflection, you realized Operation Be A Dumping Ground might not actually have any grounds for success, have anything to do with bringing down the wiley Dr. Marx and his system, and in fact may not be the best thought-out plan after all. So, you have smartly shifted away from that hopeless angle, and now your new "argument" (not that it can be rightly called that, but I'm charitable) is one of: self-sacrifice. Because "Brother and Sisters" and "Love" and "Holding Hands Around the World." Essentially, we must embark on a course of national masochism. We must. It's our Global Duty. Because anything else would just be cruel. As cruel as a real green dress. It's actually the left's own charts. It's the left's own words. The leftists have for decades been telling white people, and especially conservative white people, that they are going to demographically eliminate them. They openly gloat about it. I have a book on my bookshelf in front of me called The Future is Ours, gloating about just that. White people just had never paid attention or taken it seriously. Until now. Now, the majority of kids being born are non-white. The streets are jammed with illegal immigrants. The prisons are packed with black criminals. Whites are not having kids, and non-whites are. And so they finally realized the threat to totally disempower and wipe them out is credible. Realized it too late, of course,.... unless seriously drastic action is taken.
    395 replies | 14466 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-17-2017, 05:28 PM
    Yes.......and No. The total state was realized in the absolute kings of Europe. Men like Louis XIV ruled with their every absolute whim being law and the will of the majority or individual meaning nothing. The absolute state was total. In America, the only thing that has kept pulling us back from such an absolute state or from falling into the purest depths of fascism has been the public reflex and defense of voting privileges. In that way democracy has been beneficial. The issue in the present era is technology. More than every before the state has the power to do as it will. And the only real check on it has been the reflex of voting. The Deep State can't rule openly nor completely defy the public face of power because people think their votes matter and would revolt if they lost that illusion. But modern media tools have made the manipulation of the masses more possible than ever before. So I would argue that it isn't democracy that has caused the state to grow exponentially. It is modern technology that has done so. That the growth of technology correlates with the growth of democracy may lead one to think it is democracy that has been the issue is, I think, a flawed association. And I think that is Hoppe's error. It doesn't matter what kind of government you have, monarchist or democratic, the growth of modern technological manipulation tools is what allows the state to grow to such total proportions.
    36 replies | 1003 view(s)
  • helmuth_hubener's Avatar
    02-17-2017, 10:34 AM
    This would be great. Has got to be the only good, wholesome political thing I can think of that the big banks have ever done. Don't think I have ever been on their side of an issue before (and likely never will be again)!
    4 replies | 180 view(s)
  • helmuth_hubener's Avatar
    02-17-2017, 10:27 AM
    helmuth_hubener replied to a thread Business - Online: Invest in sound money with Amagi Metals in Marketplace
    Tod, I agree, well-made old tools are exquisite. Gold and silver are super and terrific, too. I love them both!
    6 replies | 129 view(s)
  • helmuth_hubener's Avatar
    80 replies | 1922 view(s)
  • helmuth_hubener's Avatar
    02-16-2017, 11:17 PM
    Should our country be a dumping ground for the rest of the world? Should it be? And is continuing to be a dumping ground for the world a strategy likely to defeat Marx...... somehow? If so, I don't see it. Please explain the brilliance of this strategy. Thanks.
    395 replies | 14466 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-16-2017, 06:32 PM
    Even NPR was saying Flynn probably didn't break any law but he embarrassed the White House.
    13 replies | 531 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-16-2017, 06:25 PM
    No such thing. You cannot enforce evil and unjust laws and be "good" by any definition of that word.
    23 replies | 552 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-15-2017, 05:44 PM
    All of that includes a ton of supposition for someone demanding evidence of the official story.
    70 replies | 1656 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-15-2017, 05:40 PM
    1. So you acknowledge that you actually misrepresented Ron Paul's views in order to push your own agenda before we talk about the wholly different subject of if he was correct or not? Good. 2. Ron obviously isn't the only libertarian engaging in similar thinking if Walter Block is doing so. The bigger issue those is you misunderstand him. He isn't treating government spending as a large fixed pie. It isn't about the government pie at all really. Watch the video again. He clearly shows that his focus is on what is being taken from his district and trying to get back what is taken. Imagine it like this: Three guys jump you and take your bike. A week later you see them lock your bike up against a light pole and go into a food joint. You have a pair of wire cutters. Is it stealing to get your bike back? No. I sit stealing to get the money take from your district back? No. If the only way he can do that is following the appearance of something wrong, that is to say appropriating money for his district (like you cutting the chain on a bike lock) then he will do it. Now there are criticism to this. You have to ask if he is getting more than is taken and how does he know that. But the theory makes sense.
    98 replies | 2888 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-14-2017, 05:56 PM
    Good to know you live in La-La Land.
    98 replies | 2888 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-14-2017, 05:53 PM
    Did you seriously just quote a leftist rag like Mother Jones? Really? Instead of reading a giant hit piece designed to attack Dr. Paul why don't we listen to his own words about his philosophy on earmarks? Trying to get your money back form the government that stole it? Makes sense to me. Perhaps if you stopped listening to Leftists you would understand libertarianism better.
    98 replies | 2888 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-14-2017, 05:48 PM
    Too bad he thought more of his career and position than he did defending liberty. That is the very definition of a coward.
    98 replies | 2888 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-14-2017, 05:46 PM
    Disagree. There is plenty of evidence that molds and fungus have been a problem on things people smoke. Tobacco for example: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jo/2011/819129/ This really isn't surprising. The conditions most people grow pot in are prime conditions for the growth of mold.
    34 replies | 854 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-14-2017, 05:17 PM
    You speak as if Flynn isn't part of that. Reality is this isn't good or bad. There was nothing liberty oriented about Flynn. And he was stupid enough to presume authority and power he didn't have and then lie to cover it up. He played politics badly and lost the game. It is nothing to us. One statist will just replace another.
    8 replies | 282 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-14-2017, 05:13 PM
    Correct. The big issue is that Flynn implied that trump would lessen or end sanctions without the proper position or authority to do so. And then he lied to everyone about it. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/13/michael-flynn-resigns-quits-trump-national-security-adviser-russia
    70 replies | 1656 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-14-2017, 05:12 PM
    That is alright. A neocon rag like the American "Thinker" is just as bad.
    70 replies | 1656 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 05:44 PM
    You don't understand it because you don't have a slave mentality. See, you think of people as people, born with natural rights inalienable and secure. NC sees everyone as a servant to the state. To NC you are automatically bound to think, obey, and love whatever government you're born under without any free will or human liberty. He doesn't understand that a free person doesn't owe obedience and subservience to any government, that this lack of owed obedience is actually what constitutes a "free person." To NC we are all blind, obedient, puppets for the state to order around at will and which we are bound to obey because of the dirt we were born on is between some imaginary lines someone else drew on a map.
    66 replies | 1835 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 05:39 PM
    First of all, don't think I didn't notice that you ignored the fact that neither the Natural Law philosophy that inspired the Founding Fathers nor the Constitution authorize the Fedgov to regulate or limit immigration in any manner. You know you're wrong and you know you're a hypocrite. Or you're a coward. Either way it must burn you up when an "anarchist" knows more about and follows the Constitution more than you do. Facts are fact though and the only way you can call yourself a constitutionalist is by being for open borders. Anything else is Leftist assumption of power by the Fedgov. Secondly, anyone who seriously thinks the people are the government is ridiculously wrong. Not only is that not how it is framed in the Constitution, where it lays out the government "the people" are forming as a distinct unit to guide the nation (unites really as both state and federal spheres of government organizations are recognized in the Constitution), but it is clear in every day life too where the government will beat you, kidnap you, sexually assault you, and throw you in a rape cage for daring to exercise even the most basic rights of property ownership. If you think the people are the government then refuse to allow the government to steal your property in the form of taxes and see what happens. Third, stop being a baby. Seriously, your response to me in the rep bar sounds like something a child would say. "You'll find that my neg power is far, far, far, greater than yours. lol," sounds like something a schoolyard bully would say. If you can't attack the actual argument then don't make yourself look foolish by committing fallacies.
    66 replies | 1835 view(s)
  • TER's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 04:52 PM
    Bannon sounds like a pretty intelligent man.
    8 replies | 355 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 02:58 PM
    If Bannon was calling himself a revolutionary for liberty why would he not compare himself to Thomas Paine, Samuel Adams, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, or any other of the American Revolutionaries? The question is, why Lenin? The answer? because Bannon isn't interested in liberty. He is interested in violently replacing what exists now with what he thinks it should be and purging anyone who disagrees.. There is nothing good in this. It should terrify anyone paying attention to the man. Nationalism is in every sense as bad as globalism, worse if you consider it is easier to control smaller populations.
    142 replies | 2597 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 02:54 PM
    An idiotic argument is an idiotic argument. And anyone arguing for the power of the state to regulate immigration obviously has no comprehension of what the US Constitution actually says. And that is the irony of your insult. This "anarchist" actually knows and follows the Constitution far better than you do. You, and those like you, constantly argue for state powers that are totally in violation of the powers and limitations the Constitution places on the Fedgov. For example: The Constitution does not give any branch of the government authority to regulate immigration in any way. The Tenth Amendment says that any powers not given to the federal government in the constitution are reserved to the people. Therefore the Fedgov has no power to regulate immigration and the assumption of such a power by the Fedgov is an unconstitutional and unjust power. Need proof? here is a link to the full text of The Constitution. Show me where it authorizes immigration regulation on part of the Federal Government. http://constitutionus.com/ I won't hold my breath though because no such clause exists and the Fedgov is never empowered by the Constitution to do so.
    66 replies | 1835 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 01:18 PM
    "I am a Leninist" -Steve Bannon. All I need to know. Every national socialist loves to use buzzwords to play the minds of the ignorant and naive.
    142 replies | 2597 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 01:13 PM
    Idiotic argument. You clearly don't understand what immigration or property rights are. Immigration is people moving freely across unowned land. There is no such thing as "common property." That is Socialist collectivism. If you own land you can enforce who enters it. But that is it. You cannot control who enters land no one owns or land which someone else owns. To correct your example: Immigration regulation is when you enter my house and shoot or kidnap the people I have in it because you think they shouldn't be there. Or when you walk into an unowned forest and shoot or kidnap anyone you find there because you don't think they should be there. Anyone with a basic understanding of liberty grasps the relaity that this makes you the bad guy. You don't want Mexicans in your actual home? Great. Don't invite any Mexicans over. But you don't own all the land in America. Therefore you cannot restrict Mexicans from coming or going anywhere else in the country. To do so is you violating the property, association, employment, and movement rights of hundreds of millions of people.
    66 replies | 1835 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-13-2017, 01:04 PM
    Counter argument: China has a HUGE Muslim population and how many "Islamic" terror attacks happen there? None. The only places they seem to have anything even resembling such is in Xinjiang, the autonomous region of northwest China populated mainly by the Uyghurs, a Turkic people. And those were carried out by Uyghur separatists who want to form their own nation instead of being occupied by foreigners. It isn't the size of the Muslim population that causes terrorism. It is the dominance of a minority people by a larger militant force that inspires terrorism.
    14 replies | 386 view(s)
  • TER's Avatar
    02-12-2017, 09:50 PM
    Gonna be a great year for Greek olive oil this spring, as they are having a very wet winter.
    7 replies | 146 view(s)
  • TER's Avatar
    02-10-2017, 12:43 PM
    Thank you God.
    24 replies | 513 view(s)
  • TER's Avatar
    02-09-2017, 09:28 AM
    SAMOA WANTS TO DECLARE ITSELF A CHRISTIAN NATION Link The tiny island of Samoa, 2680 miles east of Australia in the Pacific Ocean, is looking to officially declare itself a Christian nation. Although the cover and preamble of the nation’s constitution already reference Christianity, the government wants to reference the faith in the body itself, reports CBN News. “The phrase ‘Samoa is founded on God’ will no longer be used. Instead, under the Constitution, it will be, ‘Samoa is a Christian nation founded on God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit,’” said Prime Minister Tuilaepa Sa'ilele Malielegaoi. “Every time we say that Samoa is founded on God because it is in within our Constitution, God must've had a good laugh and thought that we have been fooling him,” he said. “And it has been more than 50 years that we have been fooling God, because this is not in the body of our Constitution.” The proposed amendment has found widespread support in the Samoan parliament.
    19 replies | 265 view(s)
  • PierzStyx's Avatar
    02-08-2017, 06:59 PM
    Liberty is security.
    14 replies | 386 view(s)
More Activity

8 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    I'll certainly post the article!
  2. View Conversation
  3. View Conversation
    A Liberty candidate needs your help!

    Donate today to Thomas Massie with $20.12 or something bigger! http://www.thomasmassie.com/

    For Liberty!
  4. View Conversation
    People have the capacity to reason. You don't need to always show them the whole thing. A strong statement telling them that they are wrong is often all you need to do. Then they do the rest, at least when the other person can think.

    If they're feeling like idiots, they will feel bad. Feeling bad makes people try to do something different to feel better. So they might just go ahead and think and stop being idiots.
  5. View Conversation
    Damnit. I'm trying to keep people from getting banned here, including you. And no, you're wrong. Being attacked in a forum is part of being a part of it. Get thicker skin.
  6. View Conversation
    If you can't "let it pass" then that is your problem. You should resolve it through private messages. When you use public threads you make it everyone else's problem. Just use your head is all.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
About PierzStyx

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
1

Signature


“Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

"There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
3,966
Posts Per Day
1.99
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
8
Most Recent Message
01-13-2013 09:15 AM
General Information
Last Activity
02-17-2017 05:29 PM
Join Date
09-10-2011
Referrals
0

3 Friends

  1. helmuth_hubener helmuth_hubener is offline

    Member

    helmuth_hubener
  2. TER TER is offline

    Member

    TER
  3. Voluntary Man Voluntary Man is offline

    Member

    Voluntary Man
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
View PierzStyx's Blog

Recent Entries

Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

by PierzStyx on 12-06-2016 at 02:45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by LibertyClick View Post


Categories
Uncategorized

Snowden, The Drone Papers: ...a cache of secret documents...

by PierzStyx on 10-16-2015 at 07:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
https://theintercept.com/drone-papers

The Drone Papers


The Intercept has obtained a cache of secret documents detailing the inner workings of the U.S. military’s assassination program in Afghanistan, Yemen, and Somalia. The documents, provided by a whistleblower, offer an unprecedented glimpse into Obama’s drone wars.˅


Illustration by The Intercept


Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Courts Not Even Pretending Constitution Matters Anymore

by PierzStyx on 06-27-2015 at 04:41 PM
Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
Our Constitution does not enact any one theory of marriage. The people of a State are free to expand marriage to include same-sex couples, or to retain the historic definition. -Chief Justice Roberts
TRANSLATION:



In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Gay activist: "I have come to indoctrinate your children and I'm not one bit sorry!"

by PierzStyx on 03-27-2015 at 06:33 PM
Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
If the people who are disturbed by their own latent desires would just do battle with their own latent desires, rather than deciding that those who share those desires and give in to them are the enemy, then libs like the one in the OP wouldn't have a leg to stand on. He wouldn't be discriminated against, and therefore there would be no problem to solve. And when he proposed this sort of radical solution to the non-problem, he would be laughed at, and the children wouldn't have to deal with the

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

11-30-2016


11-18-2016


11-10-2016

  • 07:18 PM - Hidden

09-21-2016


Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

02-17-2017


02-16-2017


02-15-2017


02-14-2017


02-13-2017


02-08-2017


02-06-2017



Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast