• Anti Federalist's Avatar
    8 replies | 810 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Today, 05:49 PM
    From the OP of a thread I posted in 2019 on the passage of CA Assembly Bill 5:
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Today, 05:46 PM
    Ah hah, I knew I had posted this. Commiefornia banned owner operators, now the whole country's supply chain is falling apart because why? There are no more truckers.
    8 replies | 810 view(s)
  • luctor-et-emergo's Avatar
    Today, 10:08 AM
    Around 6-8% a year sounds more reasonable indeed.
    6 replies | 126 view(s)
  • Sammy's Avatar
    3 replies | 152 view(s)
  • donnay's Avatar
    Today, 08:31 AM
    I agree that Trump was lied to by the many people who claimed they knew the science. If you recall, in many speeches he had made early on, he brings up the 1918 pandemic of which allegedly killed 50 million people. Many of the people around him told him that Covid-19 would more than likely turn out to be worse than that. Trump is not dumb, he needs to pay attention to the many of his constituents screaming about these kill shots. I am angry that he allowed his ego to get in the way from the truth. He should have realized Fauci was the very man that threw him under the bus from the get-go of this plannedemic. His HHS appointment, Azar had too many conflicts of interest as well.
    5 replies | 285 view(s)
  • donnay's Avatar
    Today, 08:17 AM
    1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
    1887 replies | 177771 view(s)
  • Working Poor's Avatar
    Today, 07:36 AM
    I have hesitated to post this because #1 I don't know how to embed a rumble video and #2 because it is long and I know people either have short attention spans or they don't have time to watch. I am astounded by this because the world Health Organization is admitting that there are no safety standards for vaccines. Del Bigtree has done a very moving presentation of this information I hope you will find the time or attention to watch and if you know how to embed this please do so
    1 replies | 72 view(s)
  • CCTelander's Avatar
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • CCTelander's Avatar
    Today, 03:10 AM
    This statement flies in the face of all reason and logic. SMGDH
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • CCTelander's Avatar
    Today, 03:08 AM
    Well, at least you're consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent nonetheless.
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    5 replies | 180 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 11:29 PM
    Museum appoints Veronica Stein as the new Woman's Board Executive Director, Learning and Public Engagement https://artdaily.com/news/134062/Museum-appoints-Veronica-Stein-as-the-new-Woman-s-Board-Executive-Director--Learning-and-Public-Engagement CHICAGO, IL.- The Art Institute of Chicago announced today that Veronica Stein will be the museum’s new Woman’s Board Executive Director, Learning and Public Engagement. Stein joins the Art Institute from Chicago’s Snow City Arts Foundation, an organization dedicated to inspiring and educating children and youth in hospitals through the arts, where she has served as program director since 2018. In her role as Woman’s Board Executive Director, Learning and Public Engagement, Stein will explore what museum education can be, guiding a holistic vision for learning and creativity that fulfills the needs of diverse constituents of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities. Stein’s strategic thinking, enthusiasm, and energy will shape our path forward, and her particular experience with organizational culture transformation, capacity building, and accessibility, as well as her impactful work with students and educators, will be assets to meeting the changing needs of the museum and our communities. Radiating out from the newly improved and accessible space of the Ryan Learning Center, Stein will lead the museum’s relationships with various constituencies, innovating how individuals and communities can make meaningful connections with our collection and exhibitions through a range of digital and in-person experiences. In addition, as a practicing darkroom photographer and textile artist, she will bring creative energy to the department and the museum.
    5 replies | 180 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 11:21 PM
    Bet every last one of them voted for Obama, Biden, Pritzger and BeetleJuice. (sad trombone sound) Fuck off white devils, you're not welcome here anymore. I'm sure De'No'Tray and Ta'Queesha will feel much more welcome now, and instead of shooting each other in gang warfare ambushes, will instead stroll down to the Art Institute to gaze at Rubens and Picassos.
    5 replies | 180 view(s)
  • donnay's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:42 PM
    I got shingles five days after my boss got a shingles vaccine--the people who are superspreaders are the ones that get the jabs! :mad:
    107 replies | 20392 view(s)
  • CCTelander's Avatar
    Yesterday, 08:01 PM
    Tariffs are not necessary to ameliorate this problem either. https://mises.org/wire/3-modern-arguments-tariffs-debunked In fact, tariffs actually REDUCE the nation's ability to prepare for and cope with crises and the outbreak of war, to wit:
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    17 replies | 496 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 06:00 PM
    And even if that happened, they'd nail him to the podium and claim his lack of motion was because he was depressed and "pinin' for the fjords".
    67 replies | 4554 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 05:58 PM
    Of course it is. Trouble is the only real opposition is filled with quislings, traitors and gullible maroons who refuse to recognize and respond to that fact.
    17 replies | 496 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 05:52 PM
    A flat universal tariff is not "central planning". Try again.
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 01:21 PM
    That same presidential candidate also fully recognized and acknowledged that the low and general (not high and targeted) general tariff he advocated would nevertheless still have all the deleterious effects that I and others have identified in this thread. Which is precisely why ha advocated to keep it as low and general as possible, in order to minimize and more evenly distribute the damage it would inevitably cause. This is tautological, as depending "too much" on anything is problematic - that's what "too much" means, after all. For example, one could just as reasonably say "Depending too much on domestic manufacturing and products can leave you in a bind." How much is "too much" is the very question at issue. The answer changes over time and with circumstances and is best decided by the free market. Unfortunately, we don't have one of those. And no tariff as such is ever going to bring us closer to one.
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 01:15 PM
    Acquiring a thing from "over there" (wherever that is) may be cheaper than making it "right here" (wherever that is). Or it may not. And that might change tomorrow for any of myriad reasons. Or it might not. But mere "geographic scope" (be it "global" or "national" or "local" or whatever) has nothing to do with it, one way or the other. The laws of economics have no more respect for arbitrary geopolitical boundaries than illegal immigrants do. And unlike the latter, the laws of men can do nothing about the former. quod erat demonstrandum
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 11:55 AM
    We could. The Immigration Act of 1921 effectively shut down all immigration. The Emergency Tariff Act of 1921 allowed US agriculture to survive disruptions caused by the Great War and become what it is today, the last thing we make well. The Fordney McCumber Tariff of 1922 also was in place. The tariff was supported by the Republican Party and conservatives and was generally opposed by the Democratic Party, liberals, and progressives. One purpose of the tariff was to help those returning from World War I have greater job opportunities.
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 11:45 AM
    I'm not entirely sure what "comfortable" or "meaningful" are supposed to denote here. But whatever lack of "comfort" I might have with my guns & ammo coming only from China, should I be any less "uncomfortable" with them coming only from Canada? Or even only from Texas? For example, why should I be more "comfortable" with a tariff of X% imposed on imported armaments than with, say, a tax of X% imposed by Democrats on domestic armaments (which would presumably also apply to imports as well)? Which is all the more reason to oppose tariffs on those items. And in the case of microchips, it's not just a matter of comparative advantage and division of labor. China, Indonesia, et al. have better access to more abundant sources of the necessary natural resources. As I noted in a previous post, there are very good reasons why households no longer make their own clothing. Artificially inducing them to do so again is not going to make them more prosperous in the short or long term. Nor will autarkic tariffs make America (or this or that state/locality) more prosperous or independent - and for exactly the same reasons. It will only serve to induce wasteful misallocations of capital for the sake of enriching some Americans (or state/local factions) at the expense of other Americans (or state/local factions), while making the former more dependent on a brittle tariff regime and the politicians & bureaucrats who implement it.
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:35 AM
    I disagree that local production is the primary point of tariffs. But it doesn't actually matter: I previously addressed this:
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:44 AM
    But when it comes to hammer tariffs, it is "just Stanley" (and their fellow hammer-makers). All those other employers/employees/consumers/etc. who have to pay the price for Stanley's "tariff privilege" would like to "live a comfortable life and raise a family, and be part of and supportive of our nation and western civilization", too. Do they get to just kick rocks? How does forcibly taking money out of the pockets of American hammer-users and putting it into the pockets of American hammer-makers serve any of the good causes you mentioned? I posted this earlier, but it bears repeating:
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:28 AM
    You single out China and California, but my point is that your logic applies just as much to Connecticut as it does to those two popular punching bags - or to any other arbitrary geopolitical divisions. (And the reasons for any given tariff - "protective" or "punitive" or whatever - simply don't matter. They are completely irrelevant to its consequences. A tariff of T% imposed for reason X will have exactly the same effects as a tariff of T% imposed for any other reason Y.) How does it benefit New Hampshire to impose tariffs on goods (including Stanley hammers) from Connecticut, and vice versa? And if it does, should it not also benefit Hillsborough county to impose tariffs on goods from Merrimack county, and vice versa? And if it does, should it not also benefit Manchester to impose tariffs on goods from Nashua, and vice versa? And if it does ...
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:15 AM
    Great Sachem is truly wise. Where is your sidekick, Danke these days?
    10 replies | 368 view(s)
  • Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:12 AM
    Because it isn't just Stanley. And it is the Stanley's and Black and Deckers and Milwaukees and hundreds of others that employ millions of people in good paying middle class jobs that pay enough money so that you can live a comfortable life and raise a family, and be part of and supportive of our nation and western civilization, instead of becoming a drug death statistic or a pink haired lesbian communist burning the place down. That's what this government is supposed to do: provide the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity. It is actively doing everything it can to do the opposite.
    97 replies | 1490 view(s)
More Activity

181 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Erowe
  2. View Conversation
    You’ve got a mind like a steel trap.
  3. View Conversation
    Hey old friend. Your inbox is full or else I'd have sent this there.

    This election has me at the point of no hope for the future of this nation. And I occasionally remember the good people from RPFs and all the time we had exchanging ideas and creating our own little online community.

    I read a bit of your latest comments about holding the line so maybe we can gather a counter-force. Whelp. Time is up. I'm a bit sad the forum is not as active as in days gone by, but things change.

    Thank God Ron is still alive to be a voice of reason in a sea of dystopian technocrats.

    Just wanted to drop in and say hello and I hope all is well with you and yours.

    Cheeeeeeers!
  4. View Conversation
    Hey what's your facebook?
  5. View Conversation
    Your inbox is full.

    Happy Father's Day!

    Hope you have a great day!
  6. View Conversation
    Thought of you the other day. I saw a misspelling on Poshmark. The girl was selling shortallls (overall shorts) and had them listed as shartalls, lol.
  7. View Conversation
    Your inbox is full.
  8. View Conversation
    Swiss gun ownership: one of the perks of maintaining a healthy, national identity, while remaining cosmopolitan, liberal, and rather open. Legal immigration there is actually well regulated and up in the past 30 years, according to some articles. Its a shame our national ethos is immature or nonexistant by comparrison.
  9. View Conversation
    HAHA! I just saw your post in another thread (I was catching up on forum drama) about Mr A putting me on a leash. I don't think he would do that to me if he could. Even though he complains about my oversharing sometimes (not on the forum but IRL. I'm not good at filtering), he knows I'm a good girl and despite my outward personality, I'm a surprisingly solid and committed person underneath. We've been together since I was 23 (24 years/married 20), he knows everything - even stuff he'd rather not know.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 181
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
About Anti Federalist

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Political / Activist Bio:
Ad buys, NH const. amendment work. RP 2008 -2012 GOTV drives
Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
3
Select if you support the site's Mission.:
I support the site Mission. (This will change your user title to "Supporting Member".)
Display site reputation bars.:
Display site reputation bars.

Signature


"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
97,120
Posts Per Day
18.82
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
181
Most Recent Message
01-08-2021 01:48 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 06:31 PM
Join Date
08-30-2007
Referrals
6

69 Friends

  1. acesfull acesfull is offline

    Member

    acesfull
  2. amy31416 amy31416 is offline

    Member

    amy31416
  3. Becker Becker is offline

    Banned

    Becker
  4. BlackJack BlackJack is offline

    Member

    BlackJack
  5. Bsouljah Bsouljah is offline

    New Member

    Bsouljah
  6. cajuncocoa cajuncocoa is offline

    Banned

    cajuncocoa
  7. Cap Cap is offline

    Member

    Cap
  8. Captain Shays Captain Shays is offline

    Member

    Captain Shays
  9. CCTelander CCTelander is offline

    Member

    CCTelander
  10. Christian Liberty
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 69
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
View Anti Federalist's Blog

Recent Entries

Why we are taxed so much

by Anti Federalist on 06-09-2017 at 01:07 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
Some interesting history.

Beardsley Ruml is the man who came up with the idea of income tax withholding during WW2 as a "temporary" wartime measure.

It worked so well in fleecing the people, and AmeriKunts, being idiots for the most part, were happy to see big fat "refund" checks show up every April, so there was, and has been, no real effort to repeal or remove income withholding policies after the end of the war.

I have said for

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

“Toning Down The Rhetoric” Means Obeying Big Government

by Anti Federalist on 01-10-2011 at 05:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
“Toning Down The Rhetoric” Means Obeying Big Government

Despite the fact that Jared Lee Loughner was a psychotic loner with “left-wing” beliefs according to those who knew him, the establishment has hastily exploited yesterday’s tragic shooting in Tucson to demonize conservatives, libertarians and gun owners while ordering Americans to “tone down the rhetoric,” which is nothing more than a euphemism for stifling dissent and coercing people to roll over on Obamacare, bailouts and

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

(Older post - bumped)Chinese made fluoride damages Mass. town's water supply machinery

by Anti Federalist on 01-07-2011 at 07:56 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
WTF, I mean, really, WTF...we have to import our poison from China???!!!

Chinese Fluoride In Mass. Water Raises Concern

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/inve...88/detail.html

Team 5 Investigates After Amesbury Pulls Sodium Fluoride From Water Supply

AMESBURY, Mass. --

Fluoride is added to the water most of us drink because the government believes it's a safe and inexpensive way to prevent tooth decay.

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Leading Conservatives Openly Support a Terrorist Group

by Anti Federalist on 01-06-2011 at 04:28 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
Leading neo conservatives, Glenn.



Leading Conservatives Openly Support a Terrorist Group

Glenn Greenwald at Salon.com

http://www.lewrockwell.com/spl2/cons...errorists.html

Imagine if a group of leading American liberals met on foreign soil with – and expressed vocal support for – supporters of a terrorist group that had (a) a long history of hateful anti-American rhetoric, (b) an active role in both the takeover

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Aaron Zelman - Director of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - dead at 64

by Anti Federalist on 12-30-2010 at 02:59 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
Aaron was a tireless, ferocious defender of the 2nd Amendment.

Apparently he passed away last week at 64.

His activism will be sorely, greatly, missed.

Shalom and R.I.P.

http://www.ammoland.com/2010/12/29/a...f-jpfo-passes/
Categories
Uncategorized
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

10-14-2021


09-26-2021


09-21-2021


09-20-2021


09-18-2021


09-17-2021


09-14-2021


09-11-2021


09-10-2021


09-08-2021


09-05-2021


09-04-2021

  • 01:06 PM - Hidden

09-02-2021

  • 04:08 PM - Hidden

08-31-2021


08-26-2021



Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 897 1231151101501 ... LastLast

10-17-2021


10-16-2021


10-15-2021



Page 1 of 897 1231151101501 ... LastLast