Tab Content
More Activity

37 Visitor Messages

  1. Wish I could remedy that by saying something entirely clever.

    I got nuthin'.
  2. The comments on your page suck. This comment fits right in.
  3. View Conversation
    i have a question by brother is trying to make an account and after he made it and loged in, and tried to post something it said that he did not have the privage to do so any thoughts
  4. View Conversation
    Greetings, are you happy today?
  5. View Conversation
    who is Cherthoff?
  6. View Conversation
    Oh! It's Mr. Poon Juice now, is it?
  7. View Conversation
    hello mr. poon juice
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 37 of 37
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
About acptulsa

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
1

Signature


Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
43,235
Posts Per Day
11.89
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
37
Most Recent Message
08-18-2017 05:47 AM
General Information
Last Activity
12-06-2017 02:48 PM
Join Date
01-02-2008
Referrals
0

38 Friends

  1. asimplegirl asimplegirl is offline

    Member

    asimplegirl
  2. AxXiom AxXiom is offline

    Member

    AxXiom
  3. Brick-in-the-Wall
  4. cajuncocoa cajuncocoa is offline

    Banned

    cajuncocoa
  5. CapitalistSooner CapitalistSooner is offline

    New Member

    CapitalistSooner
  6. cheapseats cheapseats is offline

    Banned

    cheapseats
  7. Deborah K Deborah K is offline

    Member

    Deborah K
  8. DGambler DGambler is offline

    Member

    DGambler
  9. Dr.3D Dr.3D is offline

    Member

    Dr.3D
  10. easycougar easycougar is offline

    Member

    easycougar
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 38
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
View acptulsa's Blog

Recent Entries

Partisan and Conquered

by acptulsa on 07-02-2017 at 08:46 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
So, you take a sniff, mistake an anti-Fed argument for a minimum wage argument, and jump off board? Do you think victims of inflation and the systematic destruction of manufacturing jobs should be stripped of the right to vote, but corporations should get to vote even though they are things, not people? You say government is the problem, not the corporations, but I don't see you acknowledging who or what it is that is paying the lobbyists to make the particular bribes they make.

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We Need the Police Because...

by acptulsa on 06-15-2016 at 10:08 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Hat tip to Suzanimal for the following:

Quote Originally Posted by The Daily Mail
Did a delay in response give the gunman more time? Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT teams to storm Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS

...Police Chief John Mina has also admitted that some of the victims may have been hit by officers' gun fire.

However he insisted it is a part of the investigation into the horrific attack.

He

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We're So Lucky to Have Such Great Choices

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:16 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
I just can't decide who to vote for in the presidential race. They're both just so perfect! I can't believe it. Things are just going so well I never considered firing the president, but this Romney guy is just such a temptation!

Romney promises us more war. Obama promised us just the opposite, but that's ok, because he saw Dubya's two wars and raised us three police actions. I think that's a wonderful thing, and can't wait for the next one. I heard somewhere that with six you

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Intercity Passenger Rail

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:14 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Once upon a time, there was a thing called the Interstate Commerce Commission. It was founded to prevent kamikaze capitalism amongst railroads in a day when their efficiencies and primitive technology pretty much guaranteed them a monopoly in viable transportation.

The best thing Reagan did, in my opinion, and the one time I felt some hope for a moment that he would prove to be the libertarian he claimed to be, was when he abolished this bureau. But it was a decade too late to save

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Who are you mad at really?

by acptulsa on 06-26-2011 at 08:29 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
'What your daddy did to you was abuse.'

'How dare you talk that way about my daddy?!'

What has it to do with politics? Everything. Politicians piss us off, then try to misdirect our anger 'across the aisle' to people who are fundamentally exactly the same, but wear a different party label. The game is age old, but still works.

People are angry, but they are often in denial about it. They know they're angry, but they don't want to admit they're angry

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

11-05-2017


11-04-2017


06-14-2017


06-07-2017


05-02-2017


07-12-2016

  • 08:13 AM - Hidden

05-15-2016


05-10-2016


05-06-2016


04-07-2016

  • 06:12 PM - Hidden

03-25-2016


Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

10-04-2017



Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast