Tab Content
More Activity

37 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    "Can you not see that he's talking monarchy" (per your rep message) No, he was talking about National Socialism. Hitler was not a monarch at all. He nationalized industry and introduced a sort of fascism to Germany. If you read Hitler, he had no intention of taking the responsibility of a monarch. He was in fact critical of Bismarck, who was closer to a monarch than Hitler. (though he did try to stay in Otto's good graces while he was alive)
  2. View Conversation
    Glad I could help you out on that trebuchet thang
  3. View Conversation
    Wasn't it you who was looking for a site or a video on what has historically happened after a government disarmed their populations, and you finally found it? I think it was you and I searched, but it seems like RPF's search function isn't working too well lately. Many times, I just do a google search and find it faster, but not today! If it was you, and you come across it, will you please bump it or PM me back? Thanks!
  4. View Conversation
    A Liberty candidate needs your help!

    Donate today to Thomas Massie with $20.12 or something bigger! http://www.thomasmassie.com/

    For Liberty!
  5. View Conversation
    Gave lethalmiko a non-lethal +rep for his one positive suggestions post in the thread.. Messed with his head i bet as he thinks I don't like him...,,heh
  6. View Conversation
    no problem!!
  7. View Conversation
    hey, tulsa... i dunno what thread you are referring to in regards to the photo of my President and his First Lady. and, by all means-- you always have my blessing to post anything i've posted where you see fit!!!!!
  8. View Conversation
    i was thinking "that's really random" until the end of the song. hahaha!!

    as far as that thread-- this is a HUGE issue for the "evangelicals". i keep coming across it (interwebz and face to face). i'm trying to figure out how to get over the repulsion and craft my response in a positive manner. i'm not there yet, at least interwebz-wise, so i have conceded (as my thread in the vent declares).
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 37
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
About acptulsa

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
1

Signature


Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
43,234
Posts Per Day
11.96
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
37
Most Recent Message
08-18-2017 05:47 AM
General Information
Last Activity
11-07-2017 07:30 AM
Join Date
01-02-2008
Referrals
0

38 Friends

  1. asimplegirl asimplegirl is offline

    Member

    asimplegirl
  2. AxXiom AxXiom is offline

    Member

    AxXiom
  3. Brick-in-the-Wall
  4. cajuncocoa cajuncocoa is offline

    Banned

    cajuncocoa
  5. CapitalistSooner CapitalistSooner is offline

    New Member

    CapitalistSooner
  6. cheapseats cheapseats is offline

    Banned

    cheapseats
  7. Deborah K Deborah K is offline

    Member

    Deborah K
  8. DGambler DGambler is offline

    Member

    DGambler
  9. Dr.3D Dr.3D is offline

    Member

    Dr.3D
  10. easycougar easycougar is offline

    Member

    easycougar
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 38
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
View acptulsa's Blog

Recent Entries

Partisan and Conquered

by acptulsa on 07-02-2017 at 08:46 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
So, you take a sniff, mistake an anti-Fed argument for a minimum wage argument, and jump off board? Do you think victims of inflation and the systematic destruction of manufacturing jobs should be stripped of the right to vote, but corporations should get to vote even though they are things, not people? You say government is the problem, not the corporations, but I don't see you acknowledging who or what it is that is paying the lobbyists to make the particular bribes they make.

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We Need the Police Because...

by acptulsa on 06-15-2016 at 10:08 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Hat tip to Suzanimal for the following:

Quote Originally Posted by The Daily Mail
Did a delay in response give the gunman more time? Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT teams to storm Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS

...Police Chief John Mina has also admitted that some of the victims may have been hit by officers' gun fire.

However he insisted it is a part of the investigation into the horrific attack.

He

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We're So Lucky to Have Such Great Choices

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:16 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
I just can't decide who to vote for in the presidential race. They're both just so perfect! I can't believe it. Things are just going so well I never considered firing the president, but this Romney guy is just such a temptation!

Romney promises us more war. Obama promised us just the opposite, but that's ok, because he saw Dubya's two wars and raised us three police actions. I think that's a wonderful thing, and can't wait for the next one. I heard somewhere that with six you

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Intercity Passenger Rail

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:14 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Once upon a time, there was a thing called the Interstate Commerce Commission. It was founded to prevent kamikaze capitalism amongst railroads in a day when their efficiencies and primitive technology pretty much guaranteed them a monopoly in viable transportation.

The best thing Reagan did, in my opinion, and the one time I felt some hope for a moment that he would prove to be the libertarian he claimed to be, was when he abolished this bureau. But it was a decade too late to save

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Who are you mad at really?

by acptulsa on 06-26-2011 at 08:29 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
'What your daddy did to you was abuse.'

'How dare you talk that way about my daddy?!'

What has it to do with politics? Everything. Politicians piss us off, then try to misdirect our anger 'across the aisle' to people who are fundamentally exactly the same, but wear a different party label. The game is age old, but still works.

People are angry, but they are often in denial about it. They know they're angry, but they don't want to admit they're angry

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

11-05-2017


11-04-2017


06-14-2017


06-07-2017


05-02-2017


07-12-2016

  • 08:13 AM - Hidden

05-15-2016


05-10-2016


05-06-2016


04-07-2016

  • 06:12 PM - Hidden

03-25-2016


Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

10-08-2017


10-07-2017


10-05-2017



Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast