Tab Content
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 04:01 PM
    No tax rate. All information is included. Its more about Math than expecting hidden fees. Given that information, how much does the ball cost?
    29 replies | 377 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 04:00 PM
    Schools far too often fail to see the lessons they are NOT teaching. There are ALWAYS going to be people with guns. NEVER going to get rid of ALL guns. Cops and Soldiers will have guns, period. The people? Maybe, maybe not. The real lesson here is to tech these kids to have RESPECT for guns. They might grow up to be a cop or soldier, they might not be, but they will have learned the lesson of RESPECT of the danger of a firearm and hopefully also learn RESPONSIBLE GUN USE. What we see in damn near every TV show and every Movie is IRRESPONSIBLE GUN USE. And schools only teach FEAR of guns, but NEVER responsible gun use period. As far as the school suspending the kids? Bullshit. There is a LIMIT to their authority. Kid gets in a fight at school? Perhaps suspension is needed to correct bullying behavior. I would go so far as to say the school does have some authority over kids fighting because it is on school grounds. The same as you all have authority over guests and visitors in your homes and businesses. This area is off limits, but go ahead and be in this authorized area. Dont smoke in my house, or, you may smoke in my house. You have authority over that, not the government. Now, if you try to say someone else "should not be allowed" to smoke in property that is NOT yours, you have no authority because it is not your property. Same thing with Schools. It didnt happen on school grounds, and the school has ZERO AUTHORITY to issue punishment or punitive measures against the students. They did not threaten the school by learning GUN SAFETY be being taken to a place that puts the utmost emphasis on RESPONSIBLE GUN USAGE. The school itself has become the threat because it now stands as a direct obstacle to learning. And what the students should be learning is to be responsible. Thus, the school is forbidding responsibility be learned.
    12 replies | 268 view(s)
  • fisharmor's Avatar
    Today, 03:50 PM
    I would not at all be surprised if that same resource officer had gotten a policy change spoon-fed to him in the wake of Florida. The powers-that-be could not have allowed another shooting to go unchallenged by the cop assigned to the school. Social media was incredibly woke to the fact that cops didn't stop the Florida shooting.
    11 replies | 212 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 03:46 PM
    Why is it that when politicians and Zippy talk about paying off a government debt, the default go-to answer is not to pay off that debt with existing cash, but Credit from someone else? I'll just use this credit card to make a payment on that credit card. Does this sound like a Sustainable Financial Policy?
    62 replies | 925 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 03:30 PM
    Being "wrong" about something is fine. NEVER EVER feel guilty about having been wrong about anything. It is an opportunity to learn from a mistake, which helps others to learn from their mistakes too. In fact, being "wrong" is more useful than only being "right" because a person understands how other people can make the same mistake, and you know both how to make that mistake and overcome that mistake. THINKING TEST A bat and a ball together cost $1.10. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost? (be careful, this IS a trick question)
    29 replies | 377 view(s)
  • Dr.3D's Avatar
    Today, 03:29 PM
    Trump must be doing something right if all those snowflakes are melting.
    19 replies | 256 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 03:26 PM
    WhatsApp Co-Founder Tells Everyone To Delete Facebook, Further Fueling the #DeleteFacebook Movement Facebook Is A Surveillance Company Rebranded As "Social Media" Hopefully people are starting to understand that the Consequences of Surveillance may be small, but due to their cumulative nature, they are overwhelmingly destructive in their outcome. No single drop of water will take blame for a flood. Without Privacy, everything will be used against you.
    1 replies | 39 view(s)
  • Dr.3D's Avatar
    Today, 02:54 PM
    Vinegar and Baking soda. :p
    11 replies | 237 view(s)
  • The Rebel Poet's Avatar
    Today, 02:41 PM
    Family gives kids to government to have the state raise them, gets angry that government is doing it wrong. Complaining about a suspension from school is like complaining about a stay of execution.
    12 replies | 268 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Today, 02:34 PM
    Was my thought as well.. This has been the corner pub for some time.
    23 replies | 292 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Today, 02:03 PM
    I do counter such posts on my page.. Cousins and such. Kids that call me Grampa. and some old friends. Post to my page and get my "Spin".
    12 replies | 268 view(s)
  • Dr.3D's Avatar
    Today, 01:34 PM
    So in essence, they are banning the Marlin model 60. It's a 22 LR with a magazine tube that holds 14 rounds.
    3 replies | 94 view(s)
  • Ender's Avatar
    Today, 11:07 AM
    In this day & age it may be best to "go grey", especially with your kids.
    12 replies | 268 view(s)
  • Dr.3D's Avatar
    Today, 10:00 AM
    Back in 1972, I took a solid black cast iron Peace Maker pistol to school for show and tell. It had no moving parts, but they stole if from me and I can't find another to replace it. Looks like things haven't changed.
    12 replies | 268 view(s)
  • fisharmor's Avatar
    Today, 08:22 AM
    I saw a stage hypnotist at the age of 18 and concluded there was no way he could have planted so many people in the audience. The fact that his efforts took hold to different degrees was another tipoff there actually was something to it. I ordered a book on it, and within a couple months had successfully hypnotized my girlfriend at the time. That sounds super creepy, but one thing everyone needs to know is that you do need a willing participant, and the suggestions generally can't be something the person is fundamentally against. So stopping PMS cramps is possible, but swinging probably isn't. If you have people showing up at a site with the intent of forgetting a show, it will probably work, because they're not being made to do something they don't want. Plus, there's a strong likelihood that the suggestion to forget the show won't last very long (perhaps only as long as it will take to watch the show again), and there is always the possibility of bringing back the memory of watching it the first time. In other words, this is a clear case of Infowars proudly displaying the fact that they don't know WTF they're talking about.
    7 replies | 143 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:51 PM
    Men (and women) of Faith.. Yes many are in religions,, It is Faith in Christ that blesses the works of my hand. and made me a master of my craft. There is Faith in God,, There is Faith in Institutions There is Faith in the State Faith in Teachers, Mine is in God and in His Christ.. not in men,, nor the institutions of men. and am wary of teachers having heard many. It is based on the Foundation that Jesus told my namesake of,
    67 replies | 455 view(s)
  • Raginfridus's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:38 PM
    Last I knew Tucker worked at CNN. I forgot about him until he took over O'Really's job. If he didn't tell us on his show he had worked at WS, I would have only known him as the token "conservative" from CNN.
    19 replies | 254 view(s)
  • The Rebel Poet's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:30 PM
    Meaning Originalist and I were the only ones who gave money? I can't believe that no one on the great Ron Paul Forums has a few dollars to spare. Come on guys, I couldn't even afford the c note I gave, someone's gotta have ten bucks or something. Doo eet.
    31 replies | 233 view(s)
  • Raginfridus's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:16 PM
    You do or don't want a link, dickhead?
    19 replies | 254 view(s)
  • fisharmor's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:14 PM
    Eh, I've been called worse for less.
    33 replies | 425 view(s)
More Activity

37 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
  2. View Conversation
    I saw you tried to pm me, so I cleared some space for ya. I'll be out of the office for a while, but see you in the by and by. Prolly in 2 hours or so. ~hugs~
  3. View Conversation
    O I C
  4. View Conversation
    Say wut? I didn't get what you wrote there.
  5. View Conversation
    I forgive you.
  6. just so you know, when a thread is started in the guest subforum (even by a member) it has to be approved before its publicly seen, so Yes I Am A Liberal is telling the truth
  7. View Conversation
    Since when is the "We got a badass over here" meme "gay"? It's been all over the interwebz for many moons and it's used by all sorts of folks. There are several samples in the various "bestest picture thread evarrr"-s.
  8. The reason I have no use for monarchies is it's complete pot luck what you get. If your generation gets a Victoria, you could be in worse shape (assuming her advisors aren't lying to her about what they're doing), but if you get an Ivan the Terrible you're screwed. I prefer a system that at least holds out hope for nonviolent revolution, whether people are generally smart enough to use it or not.

    And I'm pretty sure you meant neither Bismarck nor the kaiser.

    Chancellor von Bismarck
    President von Hindenburg
  9. Bismarck

    That help get the rust out of your history? 'Cause those who get rusty on history are liable to re-live the bad parts...
  10. View Conversation
    You're right, I should have said the Kaiser, not Bismarck. :/ (My WWI history is rather rusty...I do remember Hitler suffered from mustard gas inhalation during that war and a bunch of other factoids) Yeah, monarchs have been somewhat fascist in certain occasions, but they always had incentive not to destroy their subjects' economy or their own respective societies as presidents and prime ministers or even legislators do. (such elected officials almost always leave office very wealthy and almost never face justice for their misdeeds) Generally speaking, the best to worst scale goes- voluntary association with government>hereditary monarchy>monarchy>classical republicanism>modern constitutionalism>democracy etc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
About acptulsa

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):


Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
Were the poll options purposely placed in an order that would cause the outcome to resemble male genitalia?


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-18-2017 05:47 AM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 05:03 PM
Join Date

39 Friends

  1. asimplegirl asimplegirl is offline


  2. AxXiom AxXiom is offline


  3. Brick-in-the-Wall
  4. cajuncocoa cajuncocoa is offline


  5. CapitalistSooner CapitalistSooner is offline

    New Member

  6. cheapseats cheapseats is offline


  7. DamianTV DamianTV is offline


  8. Deborah K Deborah K is offline


    Deborah K
  9. DGambler DGambler is offline


  10. Dr.3D Dr.3D is offline


Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 39
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
View acptulsa's Blog

Recent Entries

Partisan and Conquered

by acptulsa on 07-02-2017 at 08:46 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
So, you take a sniff, mistake an anti-Fed argument for a minimum wage argument, and jump off board? Do you think victims of inflation and the systematic destruction of manufacturing jobs should be stripped of the right to vote, but corporations should get to vote even though they are things, not people? You say government is the problem, not the corporations, but I don't see you acknowledging who or what it is that is paying the lobbyists to make the particular bribes they make.

Read More


We Need the Police Because...

by acptulsa on 06-15-2016 at 10:08 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Hat tip to Suzanimal for the following:

Quote Originally Posted by The Daily Mail
Did a delay in response give the gunman more time? Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT teams to storm Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS

...Police Chief John Mina has also admitted that some of the victims may have been hit by officers' gun fire.

However he insisted it is a part of the investigation into the horrific attack.


Read More


We're So Lucky to Have Such Great Choices

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:16 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
I just can't decide who to vote for in the presidential race. They're both just so perfect! I can't believe it. Things are just going so well I never considered firing the president, but this Romney guy is just such a temptation!

Romney promises us more war. Obama promised us just the opposite, but that's ok, because he saw Dubya's two wars and raised us three police actions. I think that's a wonderful thing, and can't wait for the next one. I heard somewhere that with six you

Read More


Intercity Passenger Rail

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:14 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Once upon a time, there was a thing called the Interstate Commerce Commission. It was founded to prevent kamikaze capitalism amongst railroads in a day when their efficiencies and primitive technology pretty much guaranteed them a monopoly in viable transportation.

The best thing Reagan did, in my opinion, and the one time I felt some hope for a moment that he would prove to be the libertarian he claimed to be, was when he abolished this bureau. But it was a decade too late to save

Read More


Who are you mad at really?

by acptulsa on 06-26-2011 at 08:29 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
'What your daddy did to you was abuse.'

'How dare you talk that way about my daddy?!'

What has it to do with politics? Everything. Politicians piss us off, then try to misdirect our anger 'across the aisle' to people who are fundamentally exactly the same, but wear a different party label. The game is age old, but still works.

People are angry, but they are often in denial about it. They know they're angry, but they don't want to admit they're angry

Read More













  • 08:13 AM - Hidden





  • 06:12 PM - Hidden


Page 1 of 141 1231151101 ... LastLast


Page 1 of 141 1231151101 ... LastLast