Tab Content
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 01:09 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5osOtVmzu70
    60 replies | 1151 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 12:58 PM
    Presented without further comment: https://twitter.com/barnes_law/status/1385298028626518020 1385298028626518020
    60 replies | 1151 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 12:47 PM
    Washington state is now allowing providers to refuse vaccinations to white people https://notthebee.com/article/washington-state-is-now-allowing-doctors-to-refuse-vaccinations-for-white-people Joel Abbott (22 April 2021) We will be told this isn't racism because "equity": https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1385044326753787907 1385044326753787907 "If you're a person of color, you can move forward and schedule a vaccine appointment if there is an opening. But if you're white, you are automatically placed on a standby list. This bars you from continuing the process."
    7 replies | 276 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 12:45 PM
    Ending privacy enables those in power to prosecute and convict without a court or legal defense any who express "dangerous opinions" that challenge their power, despite those opinions being protected by the First Amendment, and for this VERY reason.
    1 replies | 165 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 12:43 PM
    Here is a really complicated idea: Take a Vitamin D3 supplement and eat healthy. Really complicated right? Bruce Lee once infamously said the key to weight loss? Move more, eat less.
    58 replies | 19624 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 12:42 PM
    Keep in mind what is really under attack is the mental image of the Male. If they can provide a "good reason" to require all men to shave off all their facial hair, even if it is a legitimate reason (which it is not), the result is that it destroys the mental image of Male and replaces it with the idea of "men with facial hair are dirty so stay away". Divide and Conquer.
    8 replies | 151 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 11:48 AM
    That is one of the generational problems with slavery. "The greatest tool of any oppressor of the mind of the oppressed." One of the problems appears to remain today, mostly because it is pushed hard on the black community by MSM, is the mindset of the collective black community. They are taught to hate those who tried to free them and offer them meaningful places in a free society. Trouble there is that their minds have been shaped to reject Freedom because that is a major part of what Slavery did back in the day. And that guys name was William Lynch, a very early psychologist who lived well prior to the time of Sigmund Freud or Edward Bernays. Lynch was also a black man. He taught that in order to create a truly obedient slave, the source of influence of Slavery had to come from the slaves themselves. Thus, Lynching was born. They took one black man and hung him by a rope. The rope became the symbol but they never discuss the other relevant information about Lynch's "procedure". The important part that was left out was that all of the black women were forced to watch the black man being hung. What this did was to destroy their mental image of a free black man so that they would raise their black children to be subservient to the strong dominant black woman. The black women were taught to teach the black men to be obedient slaves, and because they were mothers, their children did the exact same thing, absent the physical torture of the black man hanging from the rope. The effect of this type of psychological trauma on the black community ended up being generational, and reminded constantly by the MSM and the Leftist Narrative.
    39 replies | 511 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 11:22 AM
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Invisible Man again. The following applies today every bit as much as it did when Mises said it seventy years ago - even more so, in fact, given the increasing prevalence of so-called "Critical Race Theory": "ace theory begins to conflict with the liberal social theory at the point where it begins to preach the struggle between races. But it has no better arguments to advance in this connection than those of other militaristic social theories. The saying of Heraclitus "that war is the father of all things" remains unproven dogma. It, too, fails to demonstrate how the social structure could have grown out of destruction and annihilation. Nay, the race theorists too—in so far as they try to judge unbiased and not simply to follow their sympathy for the ideology of militarism and conflict—have to admit that war has to be condemned are irrelevant so far as Liberalism is concerned. cannot shake the assertion that civilization is a work of peaceful co-operation."-- Ludwig von Mises, Socialism: An Economic and Sociological Analysis (1951)
    39 replies | 511 view(s)
  • CaptUSA's Avatar
    Today, 11:14 AM
    The worst thing you can do to a person is to get them to take on the label of "victim". And yet, that's what the left wants to do. Make people feel like they're being victimized because of who they are. After all, why bother with those opportunities you speak of if you believe it's a pointless effort? I grew up a poor white kid in a poor black neighborhood outside of DC. My primary advantage over my friends was not that I was white - it was that I didn't have people telling me every day of my life that I was a victim of society. I had the belief that if I wanted something, I could work to get it. And if I worked hard enough or smart enough, I could get it. My friends were told a whole different story. Later in life, I worked for a few unions. Again, their message to union members was that the company is taking advantage of us and the only way to make it better was to stand together against them. I was literally paying people to convince me that I was being victimized. After all, if I was a happy, productive worker, I wouldn't need a union. So, when you say, "it's on them", I think you underestimate how seductive that message is. And how relentlessly it's drilled into their heads since birth. And the chances of most of them getting the opposite message - that you can do whatever you want if you work hard enough - are slim. I doubt anyone from my neighborhood would have even known there was another viewpoint. The question shouldn't be, "why do so many blacks fail?", the question is why so few succeed. The left LOVES victims. They need victims to retain their power.
    39 replies | 511 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 10:53 AM
    I wouldn't be at all surprised - and the same scenario (or something like it) might well play out if the cop didn't have a body cam. Fortunately, though, he did - and we have the footage. Now let's hope it red-pills some of the people who see that footage and compare it to the hysterical and unhinged reactions to the incident.
    60 replies | 1151 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 10:28 AM
    I don't presume to know what percentage of the population is composed of illiberal authoritarians (and their various fellow travelers) - and whatever that quantity may be, I don't know, from among them as a whole, what the ratio of left-socialists to right-fascists is, either. However, I am skeptical that that ratio is quite as tidily equal as you make it out to be. I rather suspect that the right-fascist variety is outnumbered by the left-socialist variety, perhaps significantly so. But even granting an even ratio, the left-socialists are at the moment a much greater existential threat than the right-fascists. It doesn't really matter that their numbers might be equal when one side has ten pawns and the other side has ten queens. Indeed, ten pawns would be outmatched even by just two or three queens in the right places. Power and position are what matters, not mere quantities. Whatever their relative numbers, the vanguard of illiberal left-socialist authoritarianism (bearing the standards and tokens of the Woke) increasingly dominates all three wings of the Cathedral - namely, the executive bureaucracy, the corporate media, and the universities & education system. Even if equal in number, the illiberal right-fascist authoritarians can field no force to compare to this. And that the overwhelming majority of people are not illiberal authoritarians (nor among their various fellow travelers) is of little or no account. The bulk of the masses are inert ballast. They will eat whatever is put on their plates. Feed them tyranny (left or right), and they will eat it - they may grouse and grumble about it, but they will eat it. Feed them liberty, and they will eat it - they may grouse and grumble about it, but they will eat it. Wherever their hearts may be, sheep will graze whatever pasture they find themselves in. That's what makes them sheep. Just ask Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. As for the distinction between Democrats and Republicans (to the extent that there even is one), the only Democrats and Republicans that really matter are the ones with actual power - and by and large, they aren't so much ideologically illiberal authoritarians as they are mere establishmentarian opportunists looking to exploit and capitalize on the strife and division engendered by the real illiberal authoritarians. At present, the most critical distinction is between the illiberal left-socialist authoritarians (of whatever party or faction) and everyone else. The power of the former is increasing apace (unlike that of the illiberal right-fascist authoritarians), and should they achieve victory, the Bidens, McConnells, Pelosis, and other partisan hacks will be among the first to be (figuratively or literally) lined up against the wall.
    14 replies | 314 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Today, 09:22 AM
    Gain of Function I understand.. Bio weapons have been ongoing projects.. and there is much disinfo being spread. Wuhan is RED Herring.. Crap originated at Ft Detrick. and it is a cold,,NOT the Flu. regardless,, Even if it was a Eugenically targeted Strain.. it is not nearly as vigilant as it has been hyped to be. and easily countered.
    50 replies | 2297 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    Today, 08:26 AM
    Your math is faulty. I cited one example. If statistics say a sizeable percentage of them have a self-defeating weakness, I'd say it's tribalism that leads to gangs. And tribalism is what you're selling. Don't want none.
    39 replies | 511 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    Today, 07:53 AM
    It isn't all that obscure this year, and I didn't have a point. The example disproves your claim. If you want to play, "It's the exception that proves the rule" games, go ahead. But your claim is anything but a fact.
    39 replies | 511 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 07:38 AM
    The combination of "circular force continuum" training with a culture of "office safety über alles" is extremely dangerous and is heavily weighted in favor of producing "shoot first and ask questions later" scenarios. Something very much needs to be done to put an end to such vicious nonsense. But I don't think any of those issues are germane in this particular case, because any mundane would have been justified in acting just as the cop did in this situation. Any of myriad other less lethal outcomes would have been preferable, of course - but "coulda woulda shoulda" is a game that can always be played in these kinds of situations. The most important question is not whether something else the cop theoretically could have have done might have been preferable , but whether what the cop actually did do is a violation of the NAP. Based on the information currently available (and subject to change should additional information become available), I think the answer to that most important question is "no." And because there is no NAP violation on the part of the cop in this case, the fact that he happens to be a cop is not particularly significant - or at least, it shouldn't be. The situation and relevant considerations would be exactly the same if the shooter had been a mundane (such as a neighbor or random passerby). The usual problem with cops is that they are, as a matter of course, granted higher authority over mundanes while simultaneously being held to a lower standard of acccountability than mundanes. But there should be no distinction at all between cops and mundanes. Cops (or their equivalent) should just be citizens who have a particular job - a job that does not give them any more authority or any less accountability than any other citizen. As unfortunate as the outcome of this particular incident is, I don't see it as one in which a cop (whatever the nature of his training or degree of concern for his own personal safety may have been) did anything a mundane shouldn't be permitted to do under the same circumstances.
    60 replies | 1151 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    Today, 06:31 AM
    Greenwood got built, thrived, got burned, got rebuilt better, and thrived again. There's a fine batch of stereotypes in this thread. I've known black people who resembled none of them at all, and white people who fit these stereotypes perfectly. I'm a libertarian and proud of it, and I do not live by stereotypes. People have been trying to turn this place into Stormfront since it was created. I'm sick of it.
    39 replies | 511 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    Today, 06:25 AM
    Well at least I'm no fan of White Noise, which is what all this static reminds me of. I know a great many people who have voted mostly Democrat for years, who just scratch their heads over this noise. Are there leftists who want to kill us? Of course. Always have been. Always have been right wingers who want to kill them, too. My view from actually interacting with them is those percentages haven't changed. They're both still tiny numbers, as always. They've got us working from home, getting our groceries delivered, reading and watching microtargeted news sites which are all propaganda and only ever point their microphones at the most extreme five percent of the "left" and five percent of the "right". The other ninety percent aren't even allowed to go to church and sit next to each other, and learn their hearts are in the right place, even if their heads aren't. If civil war comes, it'll be because the vast middle got suckered into believing the most insane ten percent of the population have somehow grown like The Blob.
    14 replies | 314 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 05:13 AM
    If you are white and you object to being identified as "white folx" then you are clearly a participant in and supporter of White Supremacy, White Voyeurism, White Privilege, or (at the very least) White Benefit.
    14 replies | 314 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Today, 05:01 AM
    Yeah, well, I guess the next time you see someone not wearing a mask, you can just call a crackhead, then. :rolleyes:
    3 replies | 175 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Yesterday, 08:13 PM
    That probably explains why you are here. You arent like most people that rely on faith based belief, where the faith is the confidence we have in the "Elected" officials (using that term very loosely as we know damn good and well Biden was not elected), and they "believe" the lies expressed by those elected officials as their disinformation is presented in the same exact way truthful information tends to be presented. Hell, I think most of us here know better than to trust the lies of the top.
    8 replies | 407 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 07:15 PM
    "and distributed through the Department of Homeland Security’s fusion centers." There are those Federal Fusion Centers that don't exist, again.
    3 replies | 338 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 06:44 PM
    Soon? It's already been happening. Here's just the latest example ... ("a cause of climate change" is "deny people the right to health care" ...) https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1384589925803167746 1384589925803167746
    5 replies | 258 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 05:59 PM
    I have no reason to believe that,,beyond Media Propaganda. When the first 12 people died in Washington State.(in the same care facility). it was Nationwide..Reported in New York. Masks and Lock-downs were Moot.
    50 replies | 2297 view(s)
  • CaptUSA's Avatar
    Yesterday, 03:38 PM
    Yup. We don’t see these problems in the sticks. But somehow it’s our fault. No matter what.
    60 replies | 1151 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Yesterday, 02:47 PM
    Now, if they got together in order to intentionally reduce the quality of their products, do we really think that our Medical Industry would not do the same thing? How about the Education Industry? How about ANY industry?
    0 replies | 63 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    Yesterday, 02:25 PM
    What if I don't identify as "folx"?
    14 replies | 314 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 01:34 PM
    Hence the "Wuhan Flu" and Bat Soup was a Red Herring. which was my point. Corona Virus is a Cold.. and it was being weaponized by our own Government.
    50 replies | 2297 view(s)
  • Occam's Banana's Avatar
    Yesterday, 12:07 PM
    79 replies | 1539 view(s)
More Activity

37 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Hiya!
  2. View Conversation
    I saw you tried to pm me, so I cleared some space for ya. I'll be out of the office for a while, but see you in the by and by. Prolly in 2 hours or so. ~hugs~
  3. View Conversation
    O I C
  4. View Conversation
    Say wut? I didn't get what you wrote there.
  5. View Conversation
    I forgive you.
  6. just so you know, when a thread is started in the guest subforum (even by a member) it has to be approved before its publicly seen, so Yes I Am A Liberal is telling the truth
  7. View Conversation
    Since when is the "We got a badass over here" meme "gay"? It's been all over the interwebz for many moons and it's used by all sorts of folks. There are several samples in the various "bestest picture thread evarrr"-s.
  8. The reason I have no use for monarchies is it's complete pot luck what you get. If your generation gets a Victoria, you could be in worse shape (assuming her advisors aren't lying to her about what they're doing), but if you get an Ivan the Terrible you're screwed. I prefer a system that at least holds out hope for nonviolent revolution, whether people are generally smart enough to use it or not.

    And I'm pretty sure you meant neither Bismarck nor the kaiser.

    Chancellor von Bismarck
    President von Hindenburg
  9. Bismarck
    Hindenburg

    That help get the rust out of your history? 'Cause those who get rusty on history are liable to re-live the bad parts...
  10. View Conversation
    You're right, I should have said the Kaiser, not Bismarck. :/ (My WWI history is rather rusty...I do remember Hitler suffered from mustard gas inhalation during that war and a bunch of other factoids) Yeah, monarchs have been somewhat fascist in certain occasions, but they always had incentive not to destroy their subjects' economy or their own respective societies as presidents and prime ministers or even legislators do. (such elected officials almost always leave office very wealthy and almost never face justice for their misdeeds) Generally speaking, the best to worst scale goes- voluntary association with government>hereditary monarchy>monarchy>classical republicanism>modern constitutionalism>democracy etc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
About acptulsa

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
1

Signature


Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
Define Terrorist please.

According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
50,692
Posts Per Day
10.43
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
37
Most Recent Message
08-18-2017 05:47 AM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 08:39 AM
Join Date
01-02-2008
Referrals
0

42 Friends

  1. asimplegirl asimplegirl is offline

    Member

    asimplegirl
  2. AxXiom AxXiom is offline

    Member

    AxXiom
  3. Brick-in-the-Wall
  4. cajuncocoa cajuncocoa is offline

    Banned

    cajuncocoa
  5. CapitalistSooner CapitalistSooner is offline

    New Member

    CapitalistSooner
  6. CaptUSA CaptUSA is offline

    Member

    CaptUSA
  7. CCTelander CCTelander is offline

    Member

    CCTelander
  8. cheapseats cheapseats is offline

    Banned

    cheapseats
  9. DamianTV DamianTV is offline

    Member

    DamianTV
  10. Deborah K Deborah K is offline

    Member

    Deborah K
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 42
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
View acptulsa's Blog

Recent Entries

Partisan and Conquered

by acptulsa on 07-02-2017 at 08:46 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
So, you take a sniff, mistake an anti-Fed argument for a minimum wage argument, and jump off board? Do you think victims of inflation and the systematic destruction of manufacturing jobs should be stripped of the right to vote, but corporations should get to vote even though they are things, not people? You say government is the problem, not the corporations, but I don't see you acknowledging who or what it is that is paying the lobbyists to make the particular bribes they make.

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We Need the Police Because...

by acptulsa on 06-15-2016 at 10:08 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Hat tip to Suzanimal for the following:

Quote Originally Posted by The Daily Mail
Did a delay in response give the gunman more time? Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT teams to storm Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS

...Police Chief John Mina has also admitted that some of the victims may have been hit by officers' gun fire.

However he insisted it is a part of the investigation into the horrific attack.

He

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We're So Lucky to Have Such Great Choices

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:16 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
I just can't decide who to vote for in the presidential race. They're both just so perfect! I can't believe it. Things are just going so well I never considered firing the president, but this Romney guy is just such a temptation!

Romney promises us more war. Obama promised us just the opposite, but that's ok, because he saw Dubya's two wars and raised us three police actions. I think that's a wonderful thing, and can't wait for the next one. I heard somewhere that with six you

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Intercity Passenger Rail

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:14 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Once upon a time, there was a thing called the Interstate Commerce Commission. It was founded to prevent kamikaze capitalism amongst railroads in a day when their efficiencies and primitive technology pretty much guaranteed them a monopoly in viable transportation.

The best thing Reagan did, in my opinion, and the one time I felt some hope for a moment that he would prove to be the libertarian he claimed to be, was when he abolished this bureau. But it was a decade too late to save

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Who are you mad at really?

by acptulsa on 06-26-2011 at 08:29 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
'What your daddy did to you was abuse.'

'How dare you talk that way about my daddy?!'

What has it to do with politics? Everything. Politicians piss us off, then try to misdirect our anger 'across the aisle' to people who are fundamentally exactly the same, but wear a different party label. The game is age old, but still works.

People are angry, but they are often in denial about it. They know they're angry, but they don't want to admit they're angry

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

04-10-2021


01-27-2021


01-26-2021


01-23-2021


01-20-2021

  • 09:32 PM - Hidden

09-27-2020


06-25-2020


06-21-2020


06-03-2020


06-02-2020


06-01-2020


05-14-2020


03-30-2020


03-26-2020


02-03-2020


01-31-2020


01-14-2020


12-26-2019



Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 379 1231151101 ... LastLast

04-22-2021


04-21-2021


04-20-2021


04-18-2021



Page 1 of 379 1231151101 ... LastLast