Tab Content
  • Ender's Avatar
    Today, 05:23 PM
    I'm Indian so pour that white whine on your own mess. And, the only thing I've ever praised Obama for was the Iranian nuke deal.
    17 replies | 83 view(s)
  • Ender's Avatar
    Today, 05:01 PM
    Maybe we should go back a century with the FED, WW I, WWII, JFK's demise, unconstitutional wars etc. That'll take in a lotta presidents.
    17 replies | 83 view(s)
  • Ender's Avatar
    Today, 04:55 PM
    Precisely- gov should have NO business in health care at all.
    20 replies | 312 view(s)
  • Ender's Avatar
    Today, 04:48 PM
    NO. Japan is investing because of the US BREAKING the deal. They need oil & Iran is a source- they should not be punished for trading with Iran. This is the same kinda BS that shoved them into WWII by FDR.
    42 replies | 532 view(s)
  • Ender's Avatar
    Today, 04:45 PM
    Uh..... Trump has already spent over 3xs what Obama did in golfing alone. Trumps golfing trips (which he said in his campaign he would never do) have cost about $102 million- Obamas were around $30 mil. So, continue yer biching. :speaknoevil:
    17 replies | 83 view(s)
  • Ender's Avatar
    Today, 04:10 PM
    And they also love Trump, Dubya, Bush SR, Reagan, LBJ & all the other presidents back to Wilson. And, I'm sure Iran is pretty tired of the West messing in their country for decades. How would Americans act if they were being starved to death? Or their money & resources were taken? Or deals broken & sanctions piled on them even when they were complying with the enemy?
    42 replies | 532 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    Today, 08:00 AM
    Yeah, that's not a bad example of how they work the propaganda. Humans are mostly herd animals, and propagandists are sheep dogs. Divide and conquer. College graduates buy the bull, and you want to appear educated, right? Democrats buy the bull, and you don't want to sound like a Republican, right? Dubya couldn't even put together a coherent sentence, remember? You don't want to sound like him, so buy the bull. Now we'll lop off the outliers and look at the data again. Lone wolves may be the only ones who know the truth, but isn't sticking with the herd more important? So we'll just say lopping them off the edges improves the data. Here's a fine example of the 'Safety In Numbers' propaganda the populace is bombarded with daily: A classic example. It all seems like such a reasonable little piece of sarcasm to hear thirty-six times a day, seven days a week. Be effective! Stick to your half of the herd! Don't be a voice calling in the wilderness! That's frustrating and depressing! Of course, it could also be rephrased as follows:
    10 replies | 289 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    Today, 06:51 AM
    You're going to call a Senator and tell her to vote for an amendment to a House bill? Or you're going to tell a Senator to vote for a House bill because of an amendment that hasn't been added to it yet, without telling her to ensure it gets added first, and ensure the Senate version includes it too? Even though House members are obviously easier to persuade, because you're clearly a larger percentage if his or her constituency than a senator of an overpopulated state? Do you even know who your Rep is? Good, dannno. *pats head* Your value as an activist is on par with your ability to spot--or even define--propaganda.
    38 replies | 449 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Today, 03:59 AM
    I was being sarcastic, and yeah, Onion. Point still remains that the only control we have over our data is to either put it out there or dont put it out there. Once its out there, all control is lost. Bank of America might just as well sell the shit to the people who would get it all in data breaches anyway, and I would not be at all surprised to find out they did. All of it can and will be used to humiliate people / damage their reputations / enforce total behavioral control. Things we think are good about ourselves someone else can analyze until they find something "wrong" and use that against us. Other side is once total obedience is had, the choices we may be offered will be to either kill such and such guys family for having the wrong political views, or they will kill yours.
    22 replies | 151 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
    They will learn,, after their balls drop.
    11 replies | 141 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:15 PM
    Nope,, The Neo-wrong crowd are just as Leftist as the Bernie Burnouts. But so are their National Socialist Heroes.
    25 replies | 156 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:12 PM
    Is that like a "living document"? or a Corporation as a Living being(person)?
    25 replies | 156 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:08 PM
    This is also on the front page of Ron Paul Institute... http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2019/june/15/iran-can-be-trump-s-nemesis/
    4 replies | 112 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:06 PM
    OK,,, I have seen nothing that would alter my statement.
    72 replies | 855 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:06 PM
    So, basically, if you want to hide from the CIA, just simply do NOT use Facebook? Thats it? Thats all it takes? Well, half of the world is fucked, the other seems to be surveillance free!
    22 replies | 151 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:05 PM
    if you have to ask you obviously don't understand.
    11 replies | 141 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
    ??? Though I agree with the sentiment,, I have seen nothing of the "alt right" since the term was coined that I would want to be associated with.. Neo-Wrong is more apt. I would prefer to see it purged from society and relegated to Failed History along with several other "isms".
    72 replies | 855 view(s)
  • Ender's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:44 PM
    Back to the subject at hand: The US has been after Iran's resources since way before the 1953 coup brought on by the US & the Brits to get rid of Iran's democratically elected PM, because he dared to try to give Iran's oil back to the people. All the sanction BS has always been about Iran's oil & NOT that they are a danger to anyone around them. The deal made by Obama was one of the best things he did & lifted the heavy burdens of sanctions off the Iranians. Was it perfect? No. But it was definitely a step in the right direction. I knew that Trump was a NeoCon war monger from his campaign speeches about bad Iran & how the Nuke deal was the worst thing ever done. Plus his lying & saying that the US was "giving" Iran millions of dollars, when the money was part of what our gov had taken from Iran's accounts & was owed to them. Getting out of the deal & then sanctioning Iran, who was in complete compliance, is an act of war.
    42 replies | 532 view(s)
  • Dr.3D's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:14 PM
    The poster sounds like a collectors item. Now I wish I could find one for sale.
    4 replies | 104 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    Yesterday, 07:40 PM
    True enough.. except that Hydrogen is Not Fantasy.. And where Petroleum is limited,, Hydrogen is NOT. Petroleum still has uses,, and some places ICE engines may be a Best solution. But it will never reach the efficiency that Electric already holds. Max efficiency for I.C.E. is 50%.. Current Production Electric Motors have a 94% efficiency rating. Efficient use of Energy.
    29 replies | 262 view(s)
  • Dr.3D's Avatar
    Yesterday, 07:17 PM
    Dr.3D replied to a thread Ethical question. in Open Discussion
    16 replies | 210 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Yesterday, 05:10 PM
    DamianTV replied to a thread Ethical question. in Open Discussion
    ^^^ Thread Winner!
    16 replies | 210 view(s)
  • Dr.3D's Avatar
    Yesterday, 03:46 PM
    High tech aircraft should have a built in ability to be disabled should it be used against our military.
    18 replies | 200 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Yesterday, 01:11 PM
    Respectfully, I disagree with the statement of the OP, but not fully disagree. Propaganda is a major part of our problems, but not the only problem. Elites need an iron clad grip on three foundations in order to rule with meaningful power. Belief, Money, and Violence. Propaganda serves the Monopoly on Belief, but, Belief is only ONE OF THREE things they need. Belief is used to control the power of the other two Monopolies; those of Money and Violence by saying that the Money is Lawful, and that any Violence they enact against less powerful groups is Authorized and Moral. Propaganda is also balanced out with the other two Monopolies for if Belief starts doing what they do not want it to do, they use Money to control Belief, and if things get too out of hand, then they enact Violence against Belief. Propaganda / Belief is a weapon against the people and used to control the individuals who work for the other two branches. Our message of Liberty has reached everyone. That does not mean that everyone who has heard our message has chosen to support Liberty. Most of those who have would choose Liberty over what we are headed towards, except the influences of Belief, Money, and Violence have enacted a system of resisting our messages. For example, take a True Libertarian. That Libertarian is given an order by their boss to write up another person who is disrupting their system. If the Libertarian disobeys, they just get rid of the Libertarian and their assigned target. If the Libertarian obeys their immoral order, despite being Libertarian, the message dies.
    10 replies | 289 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    Yesterday, 01:01 PM
    Facebook is a Re-Education Camp for many people online because of they way the algorithms push friend and news feeds to people. It also serves as a perpetual Litmus Test, serving the elite and enabling them to decide who they want and who they dont, also based on AI algorithms. Facebook it seems is replacing Education for the Sort and Catalog functions of School, however, it is as insidious as it gets.
    22 replies | 151 view(s)
  • pcosmar's Avatar
    06-14-2019, 11:22 PM
    And one incident at one Hydrogen Refueling station is major news because of Hindenburg Madness.. No one answered the question,, One out of how many?? how mane of the hundreds of refueling stations in this country have exploded..?? =none And how many Propane/Natural Gas explosions are there? = many every year. WTF is with the hype over one incident in a backwards country?
    29 replies | 262 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    06-14-2019, 07:50 PM
    Utter destruction of normalcy. Transgenderism + Make Everything Gay + Sexbots can only lead to the decline of the human population. 500 million, isnt that the goal on the Georgia Guidestones?
    13 replies | 185 view(s)
  • acptulsa's Avatar
    06-14-2019, 06:12 PM
    Yo. Arrogant moron. He said a diesel generator providing juice to electric axle motors holds up better than a clutch and multi-ratio gearset. Or would you care to link us to the clutch--or even the torque converter--that can handle the output of a 4400 horsepower engine? And your idea of refuting that was to use the term "genset". Quick quiz, Einstein: What is the "gen" in "genset" short for? If you think it's something other than "generator", do amuse us and tell us what you think it's abbreviated from. We're all agog to hear. Or you could shut up and leave people wondering if you're an asshole, rather than removing all doubt.
    29 replies | 262 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    06-14-2019, 05:31 PM
    https://mobile.slashdot.org/story/19/06/14/2111249/retail-stores-use-bluetooth-beacons-to-track-customers If you refuse to be tracked, then that is as good as a RED FLAG on your Social Credit Score because it shows you also refuse to Blindly OBEY. That will become more important when those with the legal authority to conduct violence are issued absolutely immoral orders. Kill whitey. Kill Republicans. Kill brown people for being brown. Soon, getting a bad mark on your Social Credit Score will be a fate worse than death.
    0 replies | 44 view(s)
  • DamianTV's Avatar
    06-14-2019, 05:25 PM
    Well of course! Those who cant buy will starve to death, or be forced to turn to crime. Either way, it keeps the hands of the Elite clean because if a person dies of starvation, they can blame that person that "it was their own fault", and if they turn to crime, then it proves them right, at least in their own eyes, because it gives them a reason to go after them. They want anyone who does not support them to be shunned from societies like a Pariah, and the best way to do that is to "soft kill" (starvation from not being able to get a job or buy food due to low Social Credit Score), or "hard kill" where they go after the person once they have been forced by the Elite to turn to a life of crime. Its a trap, and the way they have it set up, there is barely any escape.
    2 replies | 76 view(s)
More Activity

37 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Hiya!
  2. View Conversation
    I saw you tried to pm me, so I cleared some space for ya. I'll be out of the office for a while, but see you in the by and by. Prolly in 2 hours or so. ~hugs~
  3. View Conversation
    O I C
  4. View Conversation
    Say wut? I didn't get what you wrote there.
  5. View Conversation
    I forgive you.
  6. just so you know, when a thread is started in the guest subforum (even by a member) it has to be approved before its publicly seen, so Yes I Am A Liberal is telling the truth
  7. View Conversation
    Since when is the "We got a badass over here" meme "gay"? It's been all over the interwebz for many moons and it's used by all sorts of folks. There are several samples in the various "bestest picture thread evarrr"-s.
  8. The reason I have no use for monarchies is it's complete pot luck what you get. If your generation gets a Victoria, you could be in worse shape (assuming her advisors aren't lying to her about what they're doing), but if you get an Ivan the Terrible you're screwed. I prefer a system that at least holds out hope for nonviolent revolution, whether people are generally smart enough to use it or not.

    And I'm pretty sure you meant neither Bismarck nor the kaiser.

    Chancellor von Bismarck
    President von Hindenburg
  9. Bismarck
    Hindenburg

    That help get the rust out of your history? 'Cause those who get rusty on history are liable to re-live the bad parts...
  10. View Conversation
    You're right, I should have said the Kaiser, not Bismarck. :/ (My WWI history is rather rusty...I do remember Hitler suffered from mustard gas inhalation during that war and a bunch of other factoids) Yeah, monarchs have been somewhat fascist in certain occasions, but they always had incentive not to destroy their subjects' economy or their own respective societies as presidents and prime ministers or even legislators do. (such elected officials almost always leave office very wealthy and almost never face justice for their misdeeds) Generally speaking, the best to worst scale goes- voluntary association with government>hereditary monarchy>monarchy>classical republicanism>modern constitutionalism>democracy etc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
About acptulsa

Basic Information

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Profile Sidebar Configuration

Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
1

Signature


Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
47,712
Posts Per Day
11.41
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
37
Most Recent Message
08-18-2017 05:47 AM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 10:15 AM
Join Date
01-02-2008
Referrals
0

41 Friends

  1. Dr.3D Dr.3D is offline

    Member

    Dr.3D
  2. easycougar easycougar is offline

    Member

    easycougar
  3. Ender Ender is offline

    Member

    Ender
  4. fisharmor fisharmor is offline

    Member

    fisharmor
  5. I<3Liberty I<3Liberty is offline

    Member

    I<3Liberty
  6. Jared Thrasher Jared Thrasher is offline

    Member

    Jared Thrasher
  7. John F Kennedy III
  8. josh1anderson josh1anderson is offline

    Member

    • Send a message via Yahoo to josh1anderson
    josh1anderson
  9. Knightskye Knightskye is offline

    Member

    Knightskye
  10. LittleLightShining
Showing Friends 11 to 20 of 41
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
View acptulsa's Blog

Recent Entries

Partisan and Conquered

by acptulsa on 07-02-2017 at 08:46 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
So, you take a sniff, mistake an anti-Fed argument for a minimum wage argument, and jump off board? Do you think victims of inflation and the systematic destruction of manufacturing jobs should be stripped of the right to vote, but corporations should get to vote even though they are things, not people? You say government is the problem, not the corporations, but I don't see you acknowledging who or what it is that is paying the lobbyists to make the particular bribes they make.

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We Need the Police Because...

by acptulsa on 06-15-2016 at 10:08 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Hat tip to Suzanimal for the following:

Quote Originally Posted by The Daily Mail
Did a delay in response give the gunman more time? Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT teams to storm Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS

...Police Chief John Mina has also admitted that some of the victims may have been hit by officers' gun fire.

However he insisted it is a part of the investigation into the horrific attack.

He

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

We're So Lucky to Have Such Great Choices

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:16 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
I just can't decide who to vote for in the presidential race. They're both just so perfect! I can't believe it. Things are just going so well I never considered firing the president, but this Romney guy is just such a temptation!

Romney promises us more war. Obama promised us just the opposite, but that's ok, because he saw Dubya's two wars and raised us three police actions. I think that's a wonderful thing, and can't wait for the next one. I heard somewhere that with six you

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Intercity Passenger Rail

by acptulsa on 09-23-2012 at 10:14 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
Once upon a time, there was a thing called the Interstate Commerce Commission. It was founded to prevent kamikaze capitalism amongst railroads in a day when their efficiencies and primitive technology pretty much guaranteed them a monopoly in viable transportation.

The best thing Reagan did, in my opinion, and the one time I felt some hope for a moment that he would prove to be the libertarian he claimed to be, was when he abolished this bureau. But it was a decade too late to save

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Who are you mad at really?

by acptulsa on 06-26-2011 at 08:29 AM
Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
'What your daddy did to you was abuse.'

'How dare you talk that way about my daddy?!'

What has it to do with politics? Everything. Politicians piss us off, then try to misdirect our anger 'across the aisle' to people who are fundamentally exactly the same, but wear a different party label. The game is age old, but still works.

People are angry, but they are often in denial about it. They know they're angry, but they don't want to admit they're angry

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

07-27-2018


07-24-2018


07-23-2018


07-12-2018


04-20-2018


04-18-2018


04-14-2018


04-06-2018


03-23-2018


03-17-2018


03-15-2018


03-01-2018


02-23-2018


12-22-2017


11-05-2017


11-04-2017



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

05-20-2019



Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast