A Ron Paul fact/information list I put together.
I have posted this on my facebook info and have found that in just one day of having it, it has come into GREAT use, even bringing people out of the dark and into taking a closer look at Ron Paul. I strongly support anyone who wants to spread this around. I would even like people to contribute to it if they feel they have some good information. (small pieces of it I have pulled from other supporters/videos/etc)
RON PAUL“PLAN TO RESTORE AMERICA”
I implore you all to consider a vote for Ron Paul.
• Ron Paul is Trustworthy
• Ron Paul is Principled
• Ron Paul is Sincere
• Ron Paul is Consistent
• Ron Paul is Reliable
• Ron Paul is Loyal
• Ron Paul is Ethical
• Ron Paul is Compassionate
• Ron Paul is a Veteran
• Ron Paul is a Doctor
• Ron Paul is Brave
• Ron Paul is a Fighter
• Ron Paul will be the Greatest President of our time.
• Ron Paul has voted against every bailout.
• Ron Paul voted against Obama Care.
• Ron Paul voted against the Patriot Act.
• Ron Paul has never voted to raise taxes.
• Ron Paul has never taken a government junket.
• Ron Paul has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
• Ron Paul has never voted to raise congressional pay.
• Ron Paul has never voted to restrict gun ownership.
• Ron Paul has never voted against The Constitution.
• Ron Paul will secure our borders.
• Ron Paul will phase out the IRS.
• Ron Paul will phase out the Income Tax.
• Ron Paul will balance the budget.
• Ron Paul will End the Fed.
• Ron Paul will bring our Troops Home!
Ron Paul Facts:
• Ron Paul’s policies are based on facts, logic, liberty, freedom and the constitution.
• Ron Paul’s top three donors are the US Army, US, Navy and US Air Force. (Obama’s and Romney’s top supporters are big banks that benefitted from the bailouts.)
• Ron Paul receives more contributions from active military than all other candidates, including Obama, combined.
• Ron Paul is the only candidate who voted against the war in Iraq.
• Ron Paul is the only veteran in the 2012 race for president. Unlike Romney and Gingrich, he did not dodge the draft. He served when he was called upon as a flight surgeon during the Vietnam War while his wife and kids awaited his return.
• Ron Paul veterans have amassed hours of testimonial in support of him that can be found here:
• Ron Paul receives support from many US military defense experts as well as from Israel for his ideas on Foreign Policy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51-KA-Nc3_k
• Ron Paul receives more support from independents and minorities than any other candidate.
• Ron Paul is the only candidate to consistently fight laws such as the NDAA, Patriot Act, SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, etc.
• Ron Paul has amazing foresight; something that has been missing from our leaders for some time now:
• Ron Paul is by far the most qualified economist of all our politicians. The current economic state of our country is by far the most pressing issue. The reason Ron Paul entered into politics 40 years ago is because of his belief that we were going in the wrong direction as a country with our economic decisions. Guess what, he was right. Ron Paul is the first and only person to ever successfully get even a partial audit of the Federal Reserve. How do you think we know about the 16 trillion dollar bailout and the continued bailouts of Europe that are thrashing the value of the American dollar? Guess who it is that gets to question Ben Bernanke in front of congress? Ron Paul.
• Ron Paul’s economic plan is considered by many independent groups as the best and even ‘spectacular’ by ‘Club for Growth’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg99LYHNHsg and Jim Rodgers said today that Ron Paul is the economies only hope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3R2T5rvBY
• Ron Paul is the only candidate who was against the bailouts; this would have allowed these corrupt banks to fail, and smaller local banks and credit unions to flourish.
•Ron Paul is the only candidate who is actually proposing cuts to our bloated spending; 1 trillion dollars in the first year.
• Ron Paul returns a portion of his Congressional operating budget to the U.S. Treasury each year.
• Ron Paul is the only candidate, including Obama, who has spelled out a plan to keep social security going for another 40 years. Yes, he has said he doesn’t like it but he also says he realizes people are dependent on it. His plan is to allow people to choose to opt out of Social Security.
• Ron Paul is the only one to predict the housing bubble and world financial crisis exactly as they happened years beforehand.
• Ron Paul is the only candidate who wants to end the Federal Reserve, America's single greatest cause of wealth disparity, whose policies led to the subprime housing crisis and the impending economic collapse we see today. The destruction of our economy is the reason he began his political career.
• Ron Paul is not for destruction of government or progress, he believes in the rule of law and the constitution more than any other candidate.
• Ron Paul predicts the subprime housing crash and world economic crisis years beforehand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhosVMQPrJc#t=2m05s
• Ron Paul is the only candidate who is against the wars in the Middle East which have killed and injured thousands of US citizens whilst endangering US national security.
• A cartoon explaining how the Federal Reserve and IRS were deceptively created in 1913 - and how we cannot get out of debt until this system is eliminated. The Federal Reserve is a private corporation creates money with debt inherent. It is owned by the regional Federal Reserve banks, which are in turn owned by wealthy bankers.
• A scholarly explanation of the Federal Reserve
• Ron Paul educates the other candidates on the Federal Reserve and our economy:
• Ronald Reagan explains why we need the gold standard
• Federal Reserve "loses" $9 trillion
• Leading economists predict US collapse imminent due to Federal Reserve policies
• Ron Paul: Dollar Collapse Will Bring Down U.S. Empire
• Failure of Present Government to Serve the People:
The current institutions of government do not exist to protect you, they exist to prevent genuine competition, and craft regulations favorable to large companies. They exist to preserve profits without regard for human life. Ron Paul is against these unconstitutional measures.
• Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex
• America's allies begin to turn to China for leadership
• The Military Industrial Complex in Five Minutes
• ABC News - US military planned to provoke a war with Cuba by hijacking a commercial jet and blaming it on Cuba
• ATF sells weapons to Mexican drug lords as part of "Operation Fast and Furious" weapons are linked to death of US border patrol agent
• 1990 Kuwaiti nurse who's congressional testimony (alleging Iraqi soldiers invaded Kuwaiti hospitals and destroyed incubators) was faked. The "nurse" was revealed to be the ambassador's daughter and she was coached and scripted by Hill & Knowlton a NYC public relations firm. This false testimony was cited numerous times by United States senators and the president in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.
• BBC reveals the US backing and staging of Al-Qaeda