Conversation Between dannno and mrsat_98

1 Visitor Messages

  1. Hi,
    I from Arkansas and am wanting an out of state license for mj, If the Arkansas MJ deal happens we need out of state license because they are by law approved. Any suggestions on how to get a permit. Will travel.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1