1. Take the actual numbers from our government's spending.
2. remove the last 8 zero's and pretend the results are YOUR family budget.
• Total annual income: $21,700
• Amount of money spent: $38,200
• Amount of new debt added to the credit card: $16,500
• Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
• Amount cut from the budget with recent "deal:" $385
Still heading toward bankruptcy.
[Discuss on Forum]
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.