• Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 9/26/17


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnd2lpXYZw


    Dr. Ron Paul joins Alex Jones live via Skype to discuss the possibility of a new war with North Korea initiated by a false flag attack in which a US plane is shot down in Kim Jong-Un's name.


    Sign up for a free account to add your comment!


    Comments 82 Comments
    1. dannno's Avatar
      dannno -
      He's still on, talking about football

    1. donnay's Avatar
      donnay -
      I think more people ought to listen to Dr. Paul. He is always consistent and he is absolutely right about N. Korea. The deep state wants nothing more than wars.
    1. sparebulb's Avatar
      sparebulb -
      Ron refused to follow Alex's lead.

      Alex got spanked.
    1. William Tell's Avatar
      William Tell -
      Quote Originally Posted by pcgame View Post
      was listening to infowars today and ron paul pwned alex jones and said that alex jones was speaking like a neo conservative
      Finally! Hope he slapped some sense into him.
    1. jllundqu's Avatar
      jllundqu -
      Someone post a vid when you can. I'd like to see but don't want to sift thru AJ's whole show
    1. William Tell's Avatar
      William Tell -
      Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
      Someone post a vid when you can. I'd like to see but don't want to sift thru AJ's whole show
      Here.
      https://youtu.be/MNCGpy2CpzM?t=445
    1. dannno's Avatar
      dannno -
      Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
      OP is full of $#@!..

      "Understand, Dr. Paul, I'm just war gaming both sides of the debate, I've not bought into the garbage that we need to have a war or that sanctions are always the best thing."

      Alex Jones gave Ron Paul a line of questioning that allowed him to portray his views, which Alex Jones agreed were CORRECT from the beginning..
    1. William Tell's Avatar
      William Tell -
      Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
      OP is full of $#@!..

      "Understand, Dr. Paul, I'm just war gaming both sides of the debate, I've not bought into the garbage that we need to have a war or that sanctions are always the best thing."

      Alex Jones gave Ron Paul a line of questioning that allowed him to portray his views, which Alex Jones agreed were CORRECT from the beginning..
      Alex was full of $#@!, and then tried to cover his ass. When Ron said he sounded like a Neocon Alex back peddled and tried to say he hasn't bought into the Neocon line because he doesn't want nuclear war either. Ron then correctly pointed out that Alex has at least bought into the fear mongering of the Neocons, and that AJ is full of $#@! when he makes it sound like China wants war. Then Alex went on to fear monger more.

      Then Alex asked Dr. Paul to give some advice to Trump. The answer was..... Bring the troops home. Too bad AJ even needs to ask. Any infowarrior from 5 years ago could have told him that just by listening to the old Alex Jones show.
    1. dannno's Avatar
      dannno -
      Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
      Alex was full of $#@!, and then tried to cover his ass. When Ron said he sounded like a Neocon Alex back peddled and tried to say he hasn't bought into the Neocon line because he doesn't want nuclear war either. Ron then correctly pointed out that Alex has at least bought into the fear mongering of the Neocons, and that AJ is full of $#@! when he makes it sound like China wants war. Then Alex went on to fear monger more.

      Then Alex asked Dr. Paul to give some advice to Trump. The answer was..... Bring the troops home. Too bad AJ even needs to ask. Any infowarrior from 5 years ago could have told him that just by listening to the old Alex Jones show.
      lol.. Ya you don't get how interviews work.

      If you don't think that Alex Jones knew exactly what Ron Paul was going to say when he asked that question, I don't even know what to say.
    1. Weston White's Avatar
      Weston White -
      Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
      I think more people ought to listen to Dr. Paul. He is always consistent and he is absolutely right about N. Korea. The deep state wants nothing more than wars.
      Absolutely! One thing is he really needs to update his studio and enliven the content a bit more; as well maybe do longer segments for publicly released videos, say 20-30 minutes instead of 5-10. That studio is like a flashback to the 80's and just having RP droning on with knowledge bombs is going to bore the younger crown.

      I used to have a membership, but felt it was kinda pricey, and the Website layout was confusing, with just short videos being randomly posted, some by RP, but most by people that I have no idea whom they are or why they are posting videos on his site.
    1. Weston White's Avatar
      Weston White -
      Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
      Ron refused to follow Alex's lead.

      Alex got spanked.
      ...Who was it last week, Jerome Corsi who completely went off on AJ, while in Florida dealing with damages from the weather.
    1. Weston White's Avatar
      Weston White -
      Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
      lol.. Ya you don't get how interviews work.

      If you don't think that Alex Jones knew exactly what Ron Paul was going to say when he asked that question, I don't even know what to say.
      With due respect, AJ is a master at doing this. If you are playing devil's advocate, you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party, not after being given a response whereas you are called out for being nonsensical--then RP could focus instead on the interviewer's hypotheticals, rather than their hypocrisies.
    1. dannno's Avatar
      dannno -
      Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
      If you are playing devil's advocate, you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party, not after being given a response
      He did.
    1. Weston White's Avatar
      Weston White -
      Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
      He did.
      No, that was his response after RP said he was buying into all of the deep state garbage and AJ then brought up Albright and went on to speak of the evil of communist dictators and what must be done of them--as if N. Korea is a serious threat.
    1. dannno's Avatar
      dannno -
      Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
      No, that was his response after RP said he was buying into all of the deep state garbage and AJ then brought up Albright and went on to speak of the evil of communist dictators and what must be done of them--as if N. Korea is a serious threat.
      Dude, no, read what I said again, come on..

      You said
      you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party
      I said
      He did.
      Then to prove me wrong you started talking about a statement he made after when I specifically said it was a statement Jones made BEFORE.. so why are you talking about a statement he made after still??

      If you listen to the interview, he DID make it known before that, from the beginning, that he understood Ron Paul's views and his consistent principled positions on these type of issues. Alex Jones did NOT expect Ron Paul to change his mind. What he did was ask him questions that would provoke a good response, and Ron Paul made great responses and correctly identified those statements as neocon arguments.. But Ron Paul doesn't think Alex Jones is a neocon, he knows exactly what he was doing, he just said that was the origin of his statements. Alex was making it clear for his audience that he doesn't believe those things, he was just war gaming because he didn't want his audience, especially the newbs, to think they were fighting or something and that they are actually on the same page. That makes you a newb. And you claim that you listened regularly at one point.. I don't even listen regularly and I can pick up on this stuff.
    1. Weston White's Avatar
      Weston White -
      Neg, AJ was trying to goat RP into responding a certain way that is supportive to Trump (Really he brought RP onto his show to attend Rhetorical 101? Please.), notice the consistent long pauses by RP, this is not normal for RP, he fires back with the skill of an operator--RP was trying to not insult AJ, while formulating an appropriate retaliatory response.
    1. donnay's Avatar
      donnay -
      Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
      ...Who was it last week, Jerome Corsi who completely went off on AJ, while in Florida dealing with damages from the weather.
      Steve Pieczenik
    1. donnay's Avatar
      donnay -
      Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
      Neg, AJ was trying to goat RP into responding a certain way that is supportive to Trump (Really he brought RP onto his show to attend Rhetorical 101? Please.), notice the consistent long pauses by RP, this is not normal for RP, he fires back with the skill of an operator--RP was trying to not insult AJ, while formulating an appropriate retaliatory response.
      There was a delay in the skype connection--that is why there was long pauses. Alex said that at the very beginning.
    1. Weston White's Avatar
      Weston White -
      Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
      Steve Pieczenik
      Oh yes, that's who it was. He was totally pissed off. AJ tried so hard to play that misstep down too.

      Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
      There was a delay in the skype connection--that is why there was long pauses. Alex said that at the very beginning.
      Ah, I missed that comment, it seemed like he was somewhat impatient queuing RP to respond several times during the interview. ...Well, then surely, he must have been conspiring with the Russians or something.


    Sign up for a free account to add your comment!





    Continue / discuss in the forums Read More

  • Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our top news RSS Feed! New! Subscribe to us on YouTube!