• Scotland - Man facing prison for his dog's Nazi salutes.

    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...harge-scotland

    A man has been arrested over an online video that reportedly shows a dog making a Nazi salute.

    The 28-year-old, from Coatbridge in North Lanarkshire, faces hate crime charges over the video, Police Scotland said.

    The clip allegedly shows a pug sitting in front of a screen showing footage of Adolf Hitler and appearing to make Nazi salutes.

    Officers said the video had been shared online and “caused offence and hurt to many people in our community”.

    Continued...


    Sign up for a free account to add your comment!


    Comments 29 Comments
    1. Anti Federalist's Avatar
      Anti Federalist -
    1. Brian4Liberty's Avatar
      Brian4Liberty -
      #TrigglyPug
    1. tod evans's Avatar
      tod evans -
      There's a whole lotta $#@! that offends me.....

      Whiners are right up there.
    1. Henry Rogue's Avatar
      Henry Rogue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
      #TrigglyPug
      Your search -*TrigglyPug*- did not match any documents.

      Suggestions:

      Make sure all words are spelled correctly.Try different keywords.Try more general keywords.
      ??
    1. Anti Federalist's Avatar
      Anti Federalist -
      Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
      ??
      Play on words: TrigglyPuff

      Check it out:

      http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-on-the-block
    1. Danke's Avatar
      Danke -
      Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
      There's a whole lotta $#@! that offends me.....

      Whiners are right up there.
      I find this post offensive.
    1. RJB's Avatar
      RJB -
      Fighting Nazism by ruling your country like a Nazi-- makes sense.
    1. FindLiberty's Avatar
      FindLiberty -
      What the world needs now is LSL,
      ITOTTTJTLO
    1. phill4paul's Avatar
      phill4paul -
      Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
      This $#@!ing world has gone bat$#@! insane.
      Has? Over. Done with. On every continent. Not just Amerika. Global.

      If all you want to do is live your life without being $#@!ed with then your middlin' fantasy is shot.

      Good riddance. If this world wants to be Borg then have at it. I've made over 50 yrs. with full on freedom, for the most part, on the front end.

      Molon labe.
    1. William Tell's Avatar
      William Tell -
    1. TheTexan's Avatar
      TheTexan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
      I find this post offensive.
      It would be way more offensive if the Holocaust actually happened.
    1. TheTexan's Avatar
      TheTexan -
      Crazy scots. Sometimes I take for granted how free we are in America.
    1. Henry Rogue's Avatar
      Henry Rogue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
      Play on words: TrigglyPuff

      Check it out:

      http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-on-the-block
      Oh, ok, thanks...I think. Smh
    1. Anti Federalist's Avatar
      Anti Federalist -
      Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
      Has? Over. Done with. On every continent. Not just Amerika. Global.

      If all you want to do is live your life without being $#@!ed with then your middlin' fantasy is shot.

      Good riddance. If this world wants to be Borg then have at it. I've made over 50 yrs. with full on freedom, for the most part, on the front end.

      Molon labe.
      $#@!ing right...that is exactly where I am right now.

      Piss on it all...
    1. acptulsa's Avatar
      acptulsa -
      So, the Gestapo rounded him up and put him in a concentration camp? Did they impound all his property yet?

      Remember when the government discouraged that sort of behavior by simply not acting like Nazis? Back then the Nazis were funny, because what few we had didn't have badges.
    1. phill4paul's Avatar
      phill4paul -
      Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
      $#@!ing right...that is exactly where I am right now.

      Piss on it all...
      I honestly do not know what else to do. I'll work at a local level. Beyond that is pissing in the wind. Even locally it is a chore that really shouldn't be. The $#@!s that are in politics are in politics for their own gain.

      I'm for NAP. Just leave me the $#@! alone. But, they won't do it.
    1. Origanalist's Avatar
      Origanalist -
      Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
      I honestly do not know what else to do. I'll work at a local level. Beyond that is pissing in the wind. Even locally it is a chore that really shouldn't be. The $#@!s that are in politics are in politics for their own gain.

      I'm for NAP. Just leave me the $#@! alone. But, they won't do it.
      Some days I like to pretend I live in a sane country in a sane world. I drive to a jobsite, leave the radio off, work all day and drive home doing my best to ignore the obnoxious imbeciles on the highway. And then I come home and what do I do? Put in a movie? Pick up a guitar? NOOOooooooooo, I have to come here and read $#@! like this. Sometimes I wonder, I must have a masochistic streak in me.
    1. TheTexan's Avatar
      TheTexan -
      Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
      I honestly do not know what else to do. I'll work at a local level. Beyond that is pissing in the wind. Even locally it is a chore that really shouldn't be. The $#@!s that are in politics are in politics for their own gain.

      I'm for NAP. Just leave me the $#@! alone. But, they won't do it.
      You could apply for a secession permit, but I hear those things are quite expensive.
    1. phill4paul's Avatar
      phill4paul -
      Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
      Some days I like to pretend I live in a sane country in a sane world. I drive to a jobsite, leave the radio off, work all day and drive home doing my best to ignore the obnoxious imbeciles on the highway. And then I come home and what do I do? Put in a movie? Pick up a guitar? NOOOooooooooo, I have to come here and read $#@! like this. Sometimes I wonder, I must have a masochistic streak in me.
      Pick up the $#@!ing guitar. Honestly. I've not done it for two years. I'm gonna restring that fine woman, Fender mahogany dreadnought, and tune her up right.
    1. phill4paul's Avatar
      phill4paul -
      Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
      You could apply for a secession permit, but I hear those things are quite expensive.
      I'd feel really Un-American if I did that.


    Sign up for a free account to add your comment!





    Continue / discuss in the forums Read More

  • Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our top news RSS Feed! New! Subscribe to us on YouTube!