PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up,Ron Paul All Over Radio Stations In America ,heres How Asap

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Flashback, just apply this thread to Golden State http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VE30TH6Y7cI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VE30TH6Y7cI

just apply Golden State as this is an old thread. I am so Glad Golden State is Onboard, this can be huge.

Note,yeah i am lazy everytime you see aimee allen in this thread just substitute "GOLDEN STATE" and Bombs(the ron paul song)

EVERYONE PURCHASE 10 /99cents copies of RON PAUL REVOLUTION, we need to contact aimee allens record company to find the best source to spike the charts,anyone ?

maybe use just itunes drive it up the charts online and this will translate to airtime as it explodes on the radio stations all over the internet and in your car:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VE30TH6Y7cI its not on itunes yet,we need to find the best source to purchase.....

This is very possible,especially if we all buy 10 copies,thats 10 bucks and before you know it its top 10 on every radio station across this country:)

LETS DO THIS PEOPLE this will help in many ways:) we can spread THE REVOLUTION BY RADIO,please everyone do everythingyou can

i dj in vail/beaver creek ,i have very positive responses from this song when i play ,people i dont know come to me ,IM FOR RON PAUL,LETS DO THIS SPREAD THE WORD,aravoth and ronpaulforums,lets MAKE THIS BIG

just my idea,anyone else please EXPAND ON THIS,

THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO SPREAD RON PAULS MESSAGE thru AIMEE ALLENS SONG:) THATS POWER IN THE PEOPLE

PLEASE LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

anyone is welcome to take this on:) what music service should we use? anyone ask aimee allen? i joined her myspace but im just a dj in colorado,ANYONE ON THIS FORUM know aimee allen or can contact the right people??:D

kirkblitz
01-24-2008, 04:14 PM
I dont see it on itunes?

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 04:18 PM
I dont see it on itunes?

we need to get on the ball and with aimee allens company and find out the best place to purchase this song to drive up the charts.

WE NEED TO GET THE BALL ROLLING ASAP,, anyone contact amiee allen, does anyone on this forum know her or already a friend on myspace to contact her.

I just added her,but i have to wait for someone on her end to contact so we can figure this out,

i think i tunes would be the best,but maybe we should ask her label??? or aimee allen herself ,AIMIEE WE NEED YOU,can anyone in this forum or someone pursue this futher ,i will try but she doesnt know me,should we call her record label??

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 04:57 PM
blimpin 3 views, does anyone understand what im saying here?? this could be huge. all we need to do is find the best source to purchase this song and drive it up the charts,they will be forced to play the SONG,look how many times your forced to hear britneys crappy songs,
THIS SONG IS GOOD,if we just got 50,000 ron paul supporters to spend 10 bucks(10 singles same song,then pass along)(dont purchase yet until we find the best source to spike the charts) we could drive it up the charts and radio stations everywhere would have to put it into radio rotation which would make the song sell more aka THE SNOWBALL EFFECT, anyone know how we can contact aimee allens record company and find the best sourse to spike the purchases?? they would know:) itunes would be a great start but its not there, PLEASE MODS OR ANYONE this would be cheaper the n the blimp and be heard everywhere across america LETS DO THIS if i have to blimp this everyday i will
ill pledge to buy 10 mp3's a week and give them to everyone i know) that alone would be huge if we all do that
THIS HAS MULTIPLE LEVELS OF BLOWBACK IMAGINE
WE CAN DO THIS 50,000 ron paul supporters buying 10 singles of her song would surge it to to the top 100 or even top 20 do the math:)

LETS MAKE THIS GO VIRAL TREVOR HELP ELIJAH HELP BLIMPERS HELP EVERYONE HELP

hell put bose speakers on the blimp and blast AIMEE ALLEN:) lets do this hell amiee allen could easily edit end of song to include her voice andsay ronpaul2008.com wake up america ,this would be priceless

Xenophage
01-24-2008, 05:11 PM
You don't understand how the music business works. This absolutely won't work unless Aimee Allen's sales are reported through Nielsen Soundscan, which means she needs a bar code and catalogue code (even if the distribution is entirely digital), and a store that reports sales to Nielsen. Bar codes can run you a few hundred bucks.

Another problem is securing distribution through iTunes or another online store. They do not accept songs from individuals. You need to have a distributor working on your behalf that has a contract with iTunes.

Also, she needs to have her work legally copyrighted and provide broadcasting rights to any station that wants to play her, which means she'll probably have to be in direct contact with the radio station itself unless she has legal representation to take care of that for her.

Finally, if her song isn't professionally mastered (I haven't heard it myself yet) most commercial radio stations will refuse to play it.

Many of these hurdles can be overcome if she wants her song played on the radio. If someone knows how to get in touch with her, direct her to www.cdbaby.com

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 05:12 PM
its professionally made listen to it the link is above i actually understand that, She already has a record company i believe , a few hundred bucks from aimee allen and us is nothing to get it on itunes,if thats what is needed.

If im correct trevor(blimp project) was a music promoter,so im sure he could line it all up;)

this is very possible ,if we can get a freakin blimp in the air,we can get amiee allen on a barcode and selling many singles to drive the song up the charts

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 05:27 PM
You don't understand how the music business works. This absolutely won't work unless Aimee Allen's sales are reported through Nielsen Soundscan, which means she needs a bar code and catalogue code (even if the distribution is entirely digital), and a store that reports sales to Nielsen. Bar codes can run you a few hundred bucks.

Another problem is securing distribution through iTunes or another online store. They do not accept songs from individuals. You need to have a distributor working on your behalf that has a contract with iTunes.

Also, she needs to have her work legally copyrighted and provide broadcasting rights to any station that wants to play her, which means she'll probably have to be in direct contact with the radio station itself unless she has legal representation to take care of that for her.

Finally, if her song isn't professionally mastered (I haven't heard it myself yet) most commercial radio stations will refuse to play it.

Many of these hurdles can be overcome if she wants her song played on the radio. If someone knows how to get in touch with her, direct her to www.cdbaby.com

im sure her record company would gladly pay the fees to barcode her song as well as aimee allen,they would have a FREE PROMOTER as in US,if we made the purchases like a moneybomb on one day once she released thru itunes we would possibly hit #1 as long as we dont release it on the same day as a britney single hehehe

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 05:49 PM
blimpin, i just emailed this info to trevor and elijah.
if we organized the release with aimee allen and the record company edited end of song to say wake up america ronpaul2008.com and then we the supporters(made a song bomb and 50,000 ron paul supporters bought 10 copies a week for a month her song would be #1 in less then 2 weeks and then the rotation on radio stations would snowball,plus media coverage. plus maybe we can even get amiee to donate all proceeds or half of them to ronpaul2008.com this would me a huge fundraiser and would be all over the news and radio stations. ok you all get the idea now:)

speciallyblend
11-27-2011, 05:19 PM
ron paulin, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VE30TH6Y7cI