PDA

View Full Version : Huck The Schmuck Lust To Be "cool"

dustup
01-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Something Dr. Paul should point out...when Huckabee starts getting cute in a debate........

HUCK THE SCHMUCK
LUST TO BE "COOL"

By: Alan Stang

Article Snippet......
I had thought that by now we knew everything about Mike Huckabee: the love of more and higher taxes, the betrayal of home schooling, the parole of the man who then raped and killed another woman, the attempt to bring as many illegal aliens to Arkansas as possible, et cetera and so on. Of course, I was horribly wrong.

Now come revelations that penetrate to the heart of the man, which he says is the fact that he is a preacher of Christ, except of course that his own staff now admits he was lying when he kept boasting he was the only candidate on the stage with a “theology degree.” Remember his smart aleck offer to help Ghouliani when the moderator asked the Ghoul about his spiritual beliefs in the debates?

Because I have lived so long and seen so much, I am not easy to shock. But Huckabee has done so. As you know, one of the main differences between him and the other man from Hope, Arkansas – I can’t recall his name; he is the husband of Hillaroid – is the musical instrument they play. The other man plays the sexaphone (sic); Huck plays the guitar. Indeed, Huck plays guitar in a group called Capitol Offense. One of the numbers they do is “Honky Tonk Women.” Here are some of the lyrics:

I met a gin soaked, bar-room queen in Memphis,
She tried to take me upstairs for a ride.
She had to heave me right across her shoulder
’Cause I just can’t seem to drink you off my mind.

I laid a divorcee in New York City,
I had to put up some kind of a fight.
The lady then she covered me with roses,
She blew my nose and then she blew my mind.

So, what do we have here? We have a man drinking to excess in a Memphis whore house to get a woman off his mind. We have an alcoholic whore trying to turn a trick. Because he is mourning the loss of the first woman, the whore has to drag him upstairs to a bedroom for the purpose. Presumably, she could do so only because Friar Huck had already lost those famous hundred pounds in preparation for his presidential race. No normal woman, and certainly not a gin-soaked whore, could lift a thing the size of Huckabee before.

The narrator thankfully survives the night of abandon. The next stanza finds him in New York. He is still lamenting the loss of the unnamed lady in Memphis, because in New York another lady, a divorcee, has to struggle to bring Huck the Schmuck to her bed. The lady blows his nose, which sounds disgusting and then blows his mind. I shall say no more here because the verb “blows” comes dangerously close to the area patented by the other man from Hope, the one whose name I can’t remember.

Of course, “Honky Tonk Women” is a Mick Jagger/Rolling Stones song. To do it justice, Huckabee’s Capitol Offense presumably had to practice, singing these words over and over again. Excuse me? Remember we are not talking here about some difference in doctrine. We’re not talking about different interpretations of Original Sin. We’re talking about the personal behavior of a preacher, a minister of Christ. Will Huck the Schmuck be performing “Honky Tonk Women” in the Huckabee White House?

Capitol Offense appears to have a penchant for professional hookers. Another number they do is “Devil With the Blue Dress On.” Here are some of the lyrics: “She walks real cool, catches everybody's eye/She's got such good lovin' that they can't say goodbye.” There is also the immortal:

Good golly, Miss Molly
You sure like to ball
While you're rockin' and rollin'
Can't you hear your mama call
From the early, early mornin' 'til the early, early nights
See Miss Molly rockin' at the House of Blue Lights

Notice that unlike every other minister of Jesus I have heard of, Huck the Schmuck does not lament the fact that these women are prostitutes and try to reform them. On the contrary, Capitol Offense celebrates and applauds their prostitution. Huckabee apparently will do anything to look “cool.”

Needless to say, the Prostitute National Press has not said a word about this. Instead, they have tried (unsuccessfully) to make something of the fact that Tucker Carlson booby trapped Dr. Ron Paul into accepting a donation from a man he didn’t know who runs a brothel in Nevada. By the way, Dr. No plays no instrument and can’t carry a tune.
End Snippet.......

More here: http://www.etherzone.com/2008/stang011608.shtml