PDA

View Full Version : CA need help here

Sarge
01-24-2008, 03:44 PM
With Dennis and Fred now dropping out can anyone help on the CA rules for changing a CA absentee ballot. I am seeing you with 16M ballots already being mailed.

Do you know what the rules are in CA. This could be a big potential if they want to change their votes and could help us take many more delegates.

Posting the rules, would help those coming here to check us out, and could help garner more votes before they are wasted.

If we can get the word out, they might take the time to get their ballots changed.

TIA

NoxTwilight
01-24-2008, 03:48 PM
It's too late now to change party affiliation. Cut off date was the 22nd. We are concentrating on Republicans only now. To vote for Ron you must be a registered Republican. After the primary all plans of action will be revisited to determine what we do until the convention, revisited again after that depending on the outcome.

sgrooms
can't find it online, but i have a lot of family in socal, i'll see if they know the rules

sgrooms
It's too late now to change party affiliation. Cut off date was the 22nd. We are concentrating on Republicans only now. To vote for Ron you must be a registered Republican. After the primary all plans of action will be revisited to determine what we do until the convention, revisited again after that depending on the outcome.

i think you totally missed the question

sgrooms
01-24-2008, 03:49 PM
fred is republican, therefore the people who voted for him in the primary had to be republican.

RPinSEAZ
01-24-2008, 03:50 PM
He's talking about changing his vote, not changing his party.

Sarge
01-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Thank you for the back up gang. I hope you can find the rules and would appreciate it very much.

Even if they can't change for Dennis now, they can in Nov. They might want to change their vote to help Dr. Paul in Nov. Dr. Paul and Dennis are good friends and they might want to help us now.

Fred people sure could get their ballot changed, if they know the rules and it is allowed.